Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital (4016 Views)

Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by toptop: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2017
If the saying that pictures don't lie is anything to go by, then there is cause to rejoice.
Yusuf is indeed recovering rapidly. Glory be to God.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by zionmade1: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2017
Is he still alive?
Though to me his life is not more important than the ones dying daily in the hands of his kinsmen the herdsmen.
Anyway its none of my business. all I know is that my God should remember in judgment everybody who is directly or indirectly responsible for the killing of Christians all over the country beginning from ASO ROCK.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Nigeria is going to spend at least 1% of her GDP treating this family before we finally kick their father out in 2019.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by toptop: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2017
zionmade1:
Is he still alive?
Of course he is very much alive. Can't you see that he is not lying flat like someone who is unconscious?

I think Nigerians can now breath a sigh of relief.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Ussyberry(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2017
zionmade1:
Is he still alive?

Yes
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by PapaBrowne(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Hmmmm.

I wish Yusuf quick recovery. I have always liked his demeanor alongside his sisters and thier mother Aisha. Very different from Buhari.

That hospital doesn’t look like a place that can deal effectively with such intensive trauma cases. Now he can’t be flown abroad until he is stable.

Isn’t this message clear? Can’t these leaders just build world class hospitals so that Nigerians don’t have to always travel overseas for medical cases?

It’s just sad. You would have thought that after spending 6 months in London hospitals, Buhari would come back and declare a state of emergency in Nigerian Health sector. But look at the budget, nothing new.

Now his son is stuck here!! Looks like a sign that screams:: Health sector! Health sector! Health sector!!

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Beremx(f): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2017
The pictures are fake. So if na ur pikin dem admit for hospital, na so you go fold hand like mumu as Buhari dey look your pikin abi?

I suppose Yusuf ought to be in a private ward. grin

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by adadike281(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Na wah o! I wish him well jare, my beef is not with him but with his dad. Buhari when are u going for your own bike race?

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by TheHistorian(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Beremx has exposed OP. grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Eeya omo bubu

Sorry o
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by doctokwus: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2017
I doubt this picture.
This must either be a fake picture or photo shopped from a previous visit of Buhari to previous accident victims.
Yusuf cannot be kept in a shared ward bed facility.
He must compulsorily be kept in a private ward because of the nature of his injuries,medico ethical reasons and for security reasons due to the position his father holds as president of Nigeria.
Mods,please ban this Op for posting false pictures.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Beremx(f): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2017
The Op is fraudulent. Those pictures are Buhari's visit to bomb blast victims in National hospital Abuja.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-visits-victims-of-abuja-bomb-blast-in-natl-hospital/

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Beremx(f): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2017
doctokwus:
I doubt this picture.
This must either be a fake picture or photo shopped from a previous visit of Buhari.
Yusuf cannot be kept in a shared ward bed facility.
He must necessarily be in a private ward because of the nature of his injuries and for security reasons.
Mods,please ban this Op for posting false pictures.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-visits-victims-of-abuja-bomb-blast-in-natl-hospital/

that's where the op got his pictures grin

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by alade112(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2017
This pix is fake.. With the way police screen people going in and out of the hospital, his Son can't be admitted in a public ward like this.. This picture maybe one of those visit he made to bomb blast victims.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Tapout(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Beremx:
The pictures are fake. So if na ur pikin dem admit for hospital, na so you go fold hand like mumu as Buhari dey look your pikin abi?

I suppose Yusuf ought to be in a private ward. grin

hmm...but The young man looks like him (Yusuf).... I get ur point tho
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Beremx(f): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Tapout:

hmm...but The young man looks like him (Yusuf).... I get ur point tho
Yusuf is slimmer than the young man on the bed.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by doctokwus: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Beremx:

that's where the op got his pictures grin
Pls Mynd44 or Lalasticlala ban this Op for posting false pictures.
I hate liars!
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Ussyberry(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Beremx:
The Op is fraudulent. Those pictures are Buhari's visit to bomb blast victims in National hospital Abuja.

Chai!!!!
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by naijapips02: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Hate to burst your bubble but these pictures are fake.

I really do not think Yusuf had an accident.

I think this is a plot by APC to deviate attention from the lingering fuel scarcity.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Omeokachie: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the boy.

This is all gimmick to divert public attention and play on the emotion of nigerians who would mist likely be less critical of incompetent Buhari in the few coming weeks.

All ploy to buy the petroleum minister some time following anger of the people over his poor handling of fuel situation over the festive season.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Son In Hospital by Mynd44: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics / Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed .