Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics (4018 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2019
grin

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 3:11am On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 3:12am On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by daddytime(m): 3:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Beautiful...

The interiors if the coaches aren't that bad though, I only fear for the lack of a maintenance culture among us.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 3:24am On Dec 12, 2019
While Igbos, enemies of Nigeria and frustrated Dubai strategy losers were throwing childish tantrum and calling the president names, Nigerians were celebrating a milestone.

God Bless General GMB.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 3:39am On Dec 12, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful...

The interiors if the coaches aren't that bad though, I only fear for the lack of a maintenance culture among us.

I pray they keep up with maintenance.
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 12, 2019
A group of cows is called a herd
A group of wolves is called a pack.
Please what's a group of fools called?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by TheMainone: 3:52am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
APshit!

24 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 4:00am On Dec 12, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by plainol(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2019
The railway line was upgraded under OBJ, it was also working fine.

Why this sudden madness of Buhari did Lagos to Ibadan?

BTW why remove a rail track only to place it in another position and call that upgrading.

What's the essence of the refurbishing nonsense they've been shouting about?

What are they upgrading coz I don't understand?

Why waste money?

12 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 4:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

This one is seriously in crucial pain.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2019
plainol:
The railway line was upgraded under OBJ, it was also working fine.

Why this sudden madness of Buhari did Lagos to Ibadan?

BTW why remove a rail track only to place it in another position and call that upgrading.

What's the essence of the refurbishing nonsense they've been shouting about?

What are they upgrading coz I don't understand?

Why waste money?

What is this one saying?

Stay away fro tramadol..

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

This one is seriously in crucial pain.. grin grin
Thirty thousand for the account. Better dm me codedly make I find work give you. You can deceive everybody but you can't deceive yourself. Owu dey blow you. Heat dey catch you. Abeg I don't want to waste time on titty thousands. Your friends are coming. Thirty thousand for the account

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by NGpatriot: 4:44am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
Shibaraba:

Thirty thousand for the account. Better dm me codedly make I find work give you. You can deceive everybody but you can't deceive yourself. Owu dey blow you. Heat dey catch you. Abeg I don't want to waste time on titty thousands. Your friends are coming. Thirty thousand for the account
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Almaiga: 5:09am On Dec 12, 2019
God bless President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by allthingsgood: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

Shibaraba

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by ThinkSmarter: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2019
power, Unemployment and infrastructure need to be drastrically addressed.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by femi4: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
A group of fools is called a FOOLIAMINY.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Pavarottii(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2019
The railway was built by good luck na... Who do they want to deceive? I have a relation that was in d building process... Nigerian railway was dead till GEJ came to revive it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Westaslave2(f): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fools kingdom

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Westaslave2(f): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Pavarottii:
The railway was built by good luck na... Who do they want to deceive? I have a relation that was in d building process... Nigerian railway was dead till GEJ came to revive it...

and out of hate for South south dey said is buhari that build it ,
That's how dey deny is ojukwu that released snake oduduwa of rat kingdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by zibya: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Shibaraba
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by lastempero: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Mad man,you are celebrating locomotive train. You didnt celebrate hunger,thousands of soldiers been murdered by the terrorists.

8 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Charleys: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Please Remind them.

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by obidark: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

ipob....

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Okoroawusa: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Pavarottii:
Na so una dey always get "relation"... It doesn't cost you anything to be appreciative
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Lonelypacifist6: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
A group of cows is called a herd A group of wolves is called a pack. Please what's a group of fools called?
Buharididirins.

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Lonelypacifist6: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

Their salary is not even up to money for diesel cheesy Fools celebrating mediocrity.

6 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying And Cerebrating Today. Thanks To General Buhari. Pics by Sylraph1: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:
While Igbos, enemies of Nigeria and frustrated Dubai strategy losers were throwing childish tantrum and calling the president names, Nigerians were celebrating a milestone.

God Bless General GMB.

grin grin

My prayer for people like you is.......

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATION TO COME. THE SAME WAY BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA....

CAN I HEAR A THUNDEROUS AMEN...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is One Of Nigerian Governor Climbing A Truck. PHOTOS / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Using Youths As Political Thugs Destroys Future Leaders / State by state poverty indices in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.