Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria (1087 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2017
BUHARI’S HEALTH: THE GREATEST MIRACLE OF 2017 IN NIGERIA
The president’s illnes in 2017 was a disgraceful exposure of our immaturity democratically. The norm in advanced societies as to similar experiences is that the populace prays and wish the number one citizen quick recovery and ask without bias the true state of the health of the president no matter their political leaning. But our case was different. As soon as the president was flown out of the country for medical treatment, political undertones traveled with him. Many haters who are mostly among the injured in 2015 general elections of which they couldn't till this moment comprehend how they were buldozered out of powered predicted he won't return alive. To them God has answered their prayers of asking him to kill the president. (I wonder when God has become so jobless as to welcome prayers of death wishes to a man whose only crime was winning an election.

Among the bandwagon of death wishers were some pastors who have been rightly described as conmen by Charle Boy. They showed they serve a different god with their noise they spewed prophesies of how the president will die in a hospital. How God has declared darkness among the rulers. I almost fought a pastor who declared a prayer point that anyone who has caused suffering to Nigerians to die in London hospital. But I realized some people are fortunate they have “sheeples. It is on record that Nigerian pastors especially the notable ones who are threatened by the messages of Daddy Freeze on tithing never organized any prayer summit for the president’s quick recovery or even a prayer for restoration of sound health to the president. Oh I forgot it won't profit them. For it won't be a tithe paying event or seed sowing exercise.

There were different political scheming from every quarter, many began to add shameful colours to their selfish ambition. Some party faithfuls began to see themselves as replacement. “The clown of the Federal Republic made his comedies more entertaining. He claimed to have 11 pictures of the president on life support. He even chose a new name for himself should incase the president returns. He requested to go by the name “Bastard and swore the president will never make it alive. His counterpart in political comedy, lennded his voice called the president gollum and assured a teeming online automated mumus that the President is already in the other side of existence and they cheered like the mumu they are without demanding evidence. Some online mumus and jobless trolls console themselves that the president has died and is buried in Saudi Arabia.

The hatred continued. A Jewish religion promoter who was chased by a dancing Python. Swore the president won't make it alive. He will gather a once productive youth from a section of the country and brainwash them with lies that our little brothers in basic classes will ordinarily not believe and they will chorus his name as a prophet. (Prophet wey ordinary Python pursue that one na prophet?). His worrisome noise grew louder and became a united voice with the clowns of the Federal republic.

Amidst all this, there were silent prayers among patriotic Nigerians. There were those who offered silent prayers for God’s intervention on the health of the Mr. President. There were those who constantly begged God for mercy on the president for we all have sinned. Those who engaged in fasting and prayers just for the president to be healed. This list included me. I will sometimes plead with God not to make Aisha Buhari a widow. I would pray sometimes with tears in my eyes. The president doesn't know me but I understand the burden of leadership and the kind of word of God I was exposed to as a kid. Not the present day “let my enemies die contradiction of the word of God. I understand the pains of losing someone so dear and that the President is someone's father of which no one wishes their father dead.

The president’s wife made an emergency trip to London to see her husband. Naysayers said yes! This has finally confirmed their allegations. But she came back and likened her husband's imminent return to that of a lion King. My heart was elated but my joy was still not full and so also the joy of many Nigerians. The President started receiving visitors but well meaning Nigerians kept praying. On that fateful day, presidential spokesman Femi Adeshina informed that the president will be back from his medical trip abroad. My heart lifted in joy. I kept my eyes on the social media. I would refresh different social media platforms. A social media user in a particular forum was tracking the flight that the president was on board and I joined him till the end of it. There were crowds already waiting on the streets of Abuja just to get a glimpse of even the car that would transport the president to the villa.

Within minutes, videos of the president alighting from the presidential jet began to surface. The first one I saw almost made my tablet fall from my hand. I was shouting with joy “Yes the King is back!!! The cat with nine live is back!! The boss of all bosses is here!! My neighbors gathered wondering why I was shouting. I showed them shocking videos of the arrival of the president and the look on their face betrayed them. Some couldn't believe he made it alive. If I get the opportunity to meet the president, I will take personal pictures with him just to remind myself of the limitless powers of God. My fellow country men do not becloud yourselves with sentiments the president’s miraculous healing should be used as a pointer to request from God sound healing for any members of our family who needs God's touch. That the President is not a member of your church doesn't make his healings less of a miracle or because your pastor did not prophesy it then you won't see the hand of God in it.

Apart from the medical prowess of the doctors that handled the health issues of the president, this is a clear example of the workings of God. A clear Miracle. For we have had richer people who could afford more than the treatment the president got but couldn't live to recount the ordeal. But in Aso Rock stands a man who defied death, death wishes and all manner of evil from enemies and you think the hand of God is not in it? I waited this long to confirm the promises of God of making his health whole.
This is the greatest miracle of 2017 in Nigeria.
Princewill Chimereze
@P_Chimereze
Writer, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

https://enlightennigeria..com.ng/2017/12/buharis-health-greatest-miracle-of-2017.html

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=522036594837669&id=248706512170680&_ft_=top_level_post_id.522036594837669%3Atl_objid.522036594837669%3Athrowback_story_fbid.522036594837669%3Apage_id.248706512170680%3Apage_insights.%7B%22248706512170680%22%3A%7B%22role%22%3A1%2C%22page_id%22%3A248706512170680%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22story_fbid%22%3A522036594837669%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1514709656%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%7D%2C%22actor_id%22%3A248706512170680%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22page_id%22%3A248706512170680%2C%22actor_id%22%3A248706512170680%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22post_id%22%3A522036594837669%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.248706512170680%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1514793599%3A1104381239569553451&__tn__=%2As-R

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by mikejj(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
grin if you read the article till the end comment
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2017
mikejj:
grin if you read the article till the end comment
Is it that long?
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by simplyhonest(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2017
you are very right... long live the president... long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2017
The greatest miracle of 2017 are the Nigerians that have survived the ineptitude of the the dullard called Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The greatest miracle of 2017 are the Nigerians that have survived the ineptitude of the the dullard called Buhari
Sometimes I wonder what some of you gain by daily coming to Nairaland to dance in shame for likes. Check very well now, you are almost in your fourth decade on earth and you can't reason soundly without one asking about your IQ level. To you every irrelevant comment changes your election loss pain.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by Adminisher: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
I don't believe BUHARI was ever sick or as seriously sick as portrayed.

The APC realized that the opposition was made up of chicken brained youths infected with feelings of tribalism and racial hatred and played them like the mugus they were. Nigeria is the most low IQ country in the world.

If you are young and you are tribalstic or racist, yes you are a big mugu because the word of God and the world is moving opposite to your tendency.

Buhari self removed from the scene to permit Osinbajo and others to do consultations and reach out to the East and Niger Delta. Most of the news about coma, near deaths et.c were sponsored by APC.

May God give someone STUPID enemies like PDP supporters. When your enemy is stupid, there is hope.
APC is the most sophisticated information management party in Nigeria. So miraculously a 75 year old prostate cancer and many other ailments sufferer did not die but suddenly became stronger and younger than ever before. Yeah right.

Let us just accept the truth that Buhari will do FOUR more years and also get to select and handover to his successor, a politician from SE Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by Iniobon(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yes oooh, the only thing that has improved and its getting better in Nigeria is Buhari's health.
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by tesppidd: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Adminisher:

The APC realized that the opposition was made up of chicken brained youths infected with feelings of tribalism and racial hatred and played them like the mugus they were. Nigeria is the most low IQ country in the world.

If you are young and you are tribalstic or racist, yes you are a big mugu because the word of God and the world is moving opposite to your tendency.

Buhari self removed from the scene to permit Osinbajo and others to do consultations and reach out to the East and Niger Delta. Most of the news about coma, near deaths et.c were sponsored by APC.

May God give someone STUPID enemies like PDP supporters. When your enemy is stupid, there is hope.
APC is the most sophisticated information management party in Nigeria. So miraculously a 75 year old prostate cancer and many other ailments sufferer did not die but suddenly became stronger and younger than ever before. Yeah right.

Let us just accept the truth that Buhari will do FOUR more years and also get to select and handover to his successor, a politician from SE Nigeria.
very fooolish!!

did you not see how emaciated and how much weight he lost when he returned the first time from his medical vacation?

or it was thay that another jibrin who was brought in to deceive Nigerians?

or let's say maybe the presidency told buhari not to eat any good for 1 month so that he would look actually sick

why do you people always try to be too smart but end up being very foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Adminisher:

Am trying to gather my head around this your submission but I still dey get headache.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
MORNDEW:

Sometimes I wonder what some of you gain by daily coming to Nairaland to dance in shame for likes. Check very well now, you are almost in your fourth decade on earth and you can't reason soundly without one asking about your IQ level. To you every irrelevant comment changes your election loss pain.

The only person dancing in shame is you and failed employer Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The only person dancing in shame is you and failed employer Buhari

Keep it up. More foolish comments please as we get into the new year. Reside on Nairaland, comment without sense you will be remembered as one of those who used the cyberspace as an abode of mumuism. But you are almost forty that's my fear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
MORNDEW:

Keep it up. More foolish comments please as we get into the new year. Reside on Nairaland, comment without sense you will be remembered as one of those who used the cyberspace as an abode of mumuism. But you are almost forty that's my fear.

grin grin I am not near forty but i am very sure I have achieved a lot more than any male in your family including you, Oga no matter what yiu and your 30 salary thinks just know that this is Buharis last tenure and there is nothing you can do about it ..I pray that one day you find the courage to launch and be a man of your own and not one whose opinion and thoughts are purchased for as little as 30 which I know i dpend almost every other on daily bills . grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grin grin I am not near forty but i am very sure I have achieved a lot more than any male in your family including you, Oga no matter what yiu and your 30 salary thinks just know that this is Buharis last tenure and there is nothing you can do about it ..I pray that one day you find the courage to launch and be a man of your own and not one whose opinion and thoughts are purchased for as little as 30 which I know i dpend almost every other on daily bills . grin cheesy
If only you know.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
"Among the bandwagon of death wishers were some pastors who have been rightly described as conmen by Charle Boy. They showed they serve a different god with their noise they spewed prophesies of how the president will die in a hospital. How God has declared darkness among the rulers".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
“The clown of the Federal Republic made his comedies more entertaining. He claimed to have 11 pictures of the president on life support. He even chose a new name for himself should incase the president returns. He requested to go by the name “Bastard and swore the president will never make it alive.
Lalasticlala, mynd44 what was your greatest miracle in 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by uba1991: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

chest beater noted

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
His counterpart in political comedy, lennded his voice called the president gollum and assured a teeming online automated mumus that the President is already in the other side of existence and they cheered like the mumu they are without demanding evidence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by curfew: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
@OP, the man in Aso Rock today is not Buhari. You will understand this statement in 5 years time.
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by lakpalakpa: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

Shame of Fayose, FFK, Nnamdi KANU, Apostle Suleiman and other evil souls who wished death on my President. May they repent else we'll attend their funerals before we attend Buhari's.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by lakpalakpa: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
curfew:
@OP, the man in Aso Rock today is not Buhari. You will understand this statement in 5 years time.

The man in Aso rock is Jubrin from South Sudan.

Ugandan Jews and comedy...

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2018
curfew:
Any evidence to this?
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2018
The president’s wife made an emergency trip to London to see her husband. Naysayers said yes! This has finally confirmed their allegations. But she came back and likened her husband's imminent return to that of a lion King. My heart was elated but my joy was still not full and so also the joy of many Nigerians.
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
dry thread.. with some cheap likes..

people trying hard to repackage and sell dulhari to nigerians again?

hahahahahahah

they just don't know.. cheesy grin

we will drag him out of dia..by fire by force.

this government for another four years.. grin grin

e no go work..

"4" "four" years no be means.. even if na stone make we try.

some people are just naturally wicked..

i wish buhari on all zombies and unreasonable nigerians this year..

may buhari be dia potion.

incompetent fools
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by ManirBK: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
bounty007:
dry thread.. with some cheap likes..

people trying hard to repackage and sell dulhari to nigerians again?
hahahahahahah
they just don't know.. cheesy grin
we will drag him out of dia..by fire by force.
this government for another four years.. grin grin
e no go work..

"4" "four" years no be means.. even if na stone make we try.
some people are just naturally wicked..
i wish buhari on all zombies and unreasonable nigerians this year..
may buhari be dia potion.
incompetent fools

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=63793854][/quote]

see dumb zombie..

so what next after your mene... 1st jan some human decided to double dia mumuness..

can you imagine that.
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by ManirBK: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
bounty007:

see dumb zombie..

so what next after your mene... 1st jan some human decided to double dia mumuness..

can you imagine that.

Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=63794063][/quote]

na why dem dey call una zombies. ..
enjoy!

Buhari must go... all mene and likes in this world can't, won't, plus his mallams and almajiris.. won't save him.

and so shall it be.
Re: Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
The President started receiving visitors but well meaning Nigerians kept praying. On that fateful day, presidential spokesman Femi Adeshina informed that the president will be back from his medical trip abroad. My heart lifted in joy.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Looters List; Pdp Releases Own List Of Apc Looters / Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 / President Of Icc, osuji To Meet Malami Tomorrow Over Sheik Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.