Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

JAMB: Reasons Why You Should Do Change Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Reasons Why You Should Do Change Of Course (573 Views)

How To Do Change Of DOB / Is It Possible To Still Do Change Of Course In De?pls / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Reasons Why You Should Do Change Of Course by ggrun: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
We know that very soon JAMB change of course form will be out and candidates will start purchasing the form. But before you purchase the change of course form, you need to ask yourself some questions and one of the questions you have to ask yourself is that “why am I changing my course?”. Although the question might be sensitive for you to answer that’s the reason I came up with this post.

Please, click here to read the full article

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows A Reputable Pilot School Abroad / Don Waney's Multimillion House Was Demolished / Low Tuition EU Countries For Masters Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.