Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To Do Change Of DOB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Do Change Of DOB (273 Views)

Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! / Is It Possible To Still Do Change Of Course In De?pls / Check Anna University Results Without Dob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Change Of DOB by Bahun(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2021
Pls help me out I want to do correction on my jamb and I was ask to bring my waec certificate and the waec certificate is carrying the same year which I want to change in the jamb Cox I want to serve
Now I just want to know if regularisation will solved the problem of the correction but I got admission from jamb not school
Pls I need clarification
Thanks
Re: How To Do Change Of DOB by Nobody: 1:27am On May 18, 2021
Me also
I'm 2001 but my cert is 2000
I'm just thinking of future Bleep up It can create ..
If there is any legit way to change it and make it ryhme pls I'm in

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Fees To Be Paid In ABSU Sociology Department. For Freshers / Free Online Insurance Courses For 2021 / Should Nigerian Pidgin English Be Accepted As An Official Language In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.