Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Former Super Eagles Goal Keeper Ejide Loses Younger Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Super Eagles Goal Keeper Ejide Loses Younger Sister (455 Views)

Professor Soyinka Loses Younger Brother, Prof Femi (photo) / Adebayo Salami Celebrates His Wife, Risikat Ejide On 70th Birthday (Pix) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Loses Younger Sister To Heart Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Goal Keeper Ejide Loses Younger Sister by Immanuelbellz: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017

Austin Ejide, former Super Eagles Goal keeper lost his younger sister Ijeoma Ejide to the cold hands of death few hours ago.

He made the announcement on his Facebook page… Friends and well wishers have been sending in their condolence message.

May God grant Ijeoma EJIDE eternal rest. Amen.

“My baby sister is gone ! Words cannot express the pain i feel. I’ve lost you to the cold hands of death but i know you are in a better place. Sleep on my beloved sister, till we meet again.”

Leave a Comment...
Re: Former Super Eagles Goal Keeper Ejide Loses Younger Sister by Beremx(f): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Sleep eternally my dear. Rest in perfect peace. My condolences to the Ejide family.

Today is the last day of 2017. May we see next year peacefully in Jesus name!

(1) (Reply)

11 New Artistes You Need To Watch In 2018 / New Photo Of A Little Boy That Got Linked Up With His Benefactor By Posing / Ali Baba's Reaction Towards Davido's Claim Of Making ₦500m From 30B Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.