Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off (2177 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event / AY Wears Military Camouflage To Burna Boy Concert. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by gistblogger: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Is this right or wrong?

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-soldiers-reportedly-forced-lady-wore-camouflage-pull-off

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by gistblogger: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by Fierce11: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
They are not good at anything except at harrassing innocent civilians.. If its to remove the hijab of a suicide bomber, you won't see them in that particular state. The Nigerian Military are just a collection of vagabond bastards that deserve to die gruesomely. (spits)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by shobroy10(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
This poster what is ur fucking aim of bringing this decade old news and mind u military is not anything but military to wear military regalia na by force?, nd if ppl commit crime with military uniforms u will be the one to start crying. Mtweeeew

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by Houseofglam7(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
If it's frowned upon to wearilitary regalia, simply desist....so you don't get embarrassed in public.
I mean, how hard is that?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
I'm more interested in analyzing the video. Where is it?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by IntellectOzone(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
I can never wear Camouflage out in my life cos the way Soldiers they harass guys for that dress dey vex me aswr

I can wear it to snap and pull it off jejely and gbadunly
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bloggers sha
How many times will this surface
Only this girl mcheew
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off by nyovest300(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Fierce11:
They are not good at anything except at harrassing innocent civilians.. If its to remove the hijab of a suicide bomber, you won't see them in that particular state. The Nigerian Military are just a collection of vagabond bastards that deserve to die gruesomely. (spits)
you are nothing but a mad man....why would she wear a camour before? and mind you you will die thier gruesome death......lazy youth

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Be Nina In My Next Life - Nina Says. Photos / Watch Video Of Stone Boy Pulled Out A Gun At Shatta Wale At VGMA / See How SA Actress, Boity Stepped Into 2020. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.