Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat (771 Views)

Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by seunmohmoh(f): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
An 18-year-old hairdresser, Theodora Ansah has had her neck slashed by her angry boyfriend, Raymond Boabey, a construction worker at Likpe Mate, a suburb of Hohoe in the Volta region.

The victim, who is a mother of two, a three-year-old and a one and half-year-old daughters, however, escaped death from a near butchering incidence.

The victims went into a fight with the boyfriend whom she is cohabiting with, around 7 pm yesterday after a fight which begun on 25th December over one piece of meat she served him.

According to Theodora, she didn’t have enough to prepare her Christmas meal so she served him rice with one piece of meat which the boyfriend wasn’t happy about, so he confronted her angrily and slapped her in the process and kicked the lady out of his home.

On Thursday, 28th Decembers, he visited the lady to apologize and asked her to let him go home with her daughter from another man which she obliged. Hours later she went back for her daughter from him and he requested to have a chat which she agreed.

She added that he requested that they come back together and plan their marriage which she refused and her response infuriated him to start beating her till she managed to run leaving her daughter behind.

The victim said this prevented her from going far as she was scared he would harm the little girl. The suspect came back with cutlass with which he slashed her neck from behind and her left hand which she used to block the cutlass.

According to her, this attack is the third since she started a relationship with Raymond. She is currently on admission at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital.

Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by anitapreeti(f): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
angry
Some men are monsters!
I wish the girl would be wise enough to walk away from him this time.
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Pierohandsome: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is the third time since she started her relationship with him . Is this woman with her senses at all?somebody abusing and brutalising u and u stil hanged on. Mumu
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
What's so difficult in leaving an abusive relationship?! Are my eyes deceiving me? Because OF MEAT ?

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Martin0(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Whatshocked That man need a brain checkup please!
For some months now I never eat meat and this man did that a girl!
Anyway he should face the law sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
This girl needs serious beating,this is the third time and you didn't walk out before is it when he kills you that your corpse would leave the relationship,the man probably has anger issues.
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by EfemenaXY: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
This story doesn’t make much sense.

What’s the man’s interest in the girl’s daughter from a previous relationship? And why would she (the mother) let the violent man take her daughter shortly after being beaten up over a piece of meat?

Mentally rètàrdèd couple.
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Martin0(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
This girl needs serious beating,this is the third time and you didn't walk out before is it when he kills you that your corpse would leave the relationship,the man probably has anger issues.

Waowshocked the 3rd time!
Abeg what happend in the 1st and 2rd
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Waowshocked the 3rd time! Abeg what happend in the 1st and 2rd
Abuse.
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Waowshocked the 3rd time! Abeg what happend in the 1st and 2rd
Abuse.
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Abuse.
Na wa ooo! Now I see why dem say love is blind! That girl is blind
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo!
Now I see why dem say love is blind!
That girl is blind
Really blind and it is only someone who is not normal that would say he/she would change.
Re: Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Really blind and it is only someone who is not normal that would say he/she would change.

Exactly!
I don't hate u for whoever you are but I honestly like how u contribute to me learning everyday..

U speak well not on this particular comment I ve notice that since u came in on NL..

Keep it up sister!
Good men fall on u come 2018!grin

(1) (Reply)

Human Trafficking In Edo Nigeria Continues After Libya Saga- CNN Live / Fight In Benin City...binis And Hausas Clash / Woman On Hijab Caught Stealing Inside A Boutique In Abuja. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.