Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? (454 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Should the federal government enforce law against witchcraft or anyone practicing witchcraft, as it was done in Europe?

Just asking ...
Re: Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? by TheHistorian(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
No.

But Should enforce something similar.

No Nigerian movies must depicts "voodoo" that can't be replicated in real life.

You wish to portray the practice of voodoo in your movie,come out and prove the efficacy.

My Childhood was a sad experience. . .I grew up thinking Dagunro's skin is impenetrable by a gun-bullet.

I was foolish. grin
Re: Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
Should the federal government enforce law against witchcraft or anyone practicing witchcraft, as it was done in Europe

Just asking ...

Upon what evidence would the law be promulgated? Hearsay? Claim of Edo airways?

Are You sure you've written jamb?
Re: Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? by Blue3k(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
I did this topic a minute ago. No they should scrap stupid laws. This is impossible to prove without reasonable doubt unless you believe in power of witchcraft. Next what makes witches different from other cults and religious beliefs. The constitutional question is there.

1 Like

Re: Should The Federal Government Enforce Law Against Witchcraft? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Non-existing laws can't be enforced.
DavidJohnDavid:
Should the federal government enforce law against witchcraft or anyone practicing witchcraft, as it was done in Europe?

Just asking ...

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Queues Returning To FCT! / My Agenda Is To Stop APC, PDP From Winning Elections In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.