Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

A Must Read For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Crypto Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Must Read For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Crypto Investors (588 Views)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Crypto Investors by JoyBB: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
I Bitcoin =5 million Naira plus

Some crypto users gave up because of many shady investments platforms coming up everyday. 
Now, read I make between 350k-1.1million naira every 20 days with my smart phone.
Cryptocurrency trading is even more powerful than ponzi schemes and can make you millions of dollars if you play the card well.
when I hear people say they can't venture a project simply because they have lost lot.It pains me, I have lost and made millions online also. You do not have to sit back and keep thinking about your losses from morning to evening. Try out something new and Never give up. 

Kindly check my signature for trading telegram link.
Re: A Must Read For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Crypto Investors by Aeman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ok
Re: A Must Read For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Crypto Investors by sosy25: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rainbow Currency is currently trading today, January 1, 2018 at $0.171 per twinkle. The price of Rainbow Currency would appreciate from the current price of $0.171 to more than $1 sometime this year. When the price hits $1 that is an appreciation of 484% from the price today. When the price hits $2 that is an appreciation of 1,069% from the price today. Note that I used the word "When" not "If" because it would happen.

By God's grace I would return to this thread and quote this post when the price hits $1 and $2.

If you want to enjoy this massive appreciation of your investment, call me or send me a whatsapp message to buy Rainbow Currency now.

(1) (Reply)

To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? / . / How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.