Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? (591 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Coolis: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please, I need your advice. I have been saving for my Master program, have been able to stashed about 250k in a bank. The admission is been processed, hopefully, I 'll be called to commence registration sooner. I'm seriously considering deferring the admission if offered.
Now here's the thing, I attended a seminar on cryptocurrency recently BITCLUB ADVANTAGE to be precised. Now, I'm planning to invest the money with Bitclub advantage with the view to using the proceed to finance the master program next academic session. Whether this decision is a smart one or not, I don't know. Please advice is needed ASAP.
Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Aden777(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Invest Sir... Then go for masters .. The logic here is its better to have source(s) of funds b4 going for masters. You'll thank me later... I experienced such too.
Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by cybertek(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aden777:
Invest Sir... Then go for masters .. The logic here is its better to have source(s) of funds b4 going for masters. You'll thank me later... I experienced such too.

Investment is just the best but he said cryptocurrency. That might be d bad or risky part

1 Like

Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Coolis: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aden777:

Thanks
Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Coolis: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
cybertek:

Investment is just the best but he said cryptocurrency. That might be d bad or risky part

Yea, you are right. it's cryptocurrency. Bitclub Advantage has about 7 levels of investment. According to what I learnt, the client GOLD level will yield about 62k monthly with an investment of 221k. 300% ROI annually. It seems quite lucrative, but one can't be too careful. That's why I'm asking for advice. Please, folks in the house that have good knowledge on what I'm taking about should advice. I. can't afford to make mistake with the money, but then, it has to be multiplied.

1 Like

Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
I would advise you to invest but not on crypto mate
Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Coolis: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Which one is crypto mate again? Oya, explain crypto mate. And suggest profitable investment platform to channel the money to. Thanks
Re: To Go For Master Degree Or To Invest First? by Pamelayoung: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'll advice you invest first then use the proceed for masters but how reliable that bitclub or crypto investment is, is what I can't say.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Nnu Income Program With One Time Investment / Thread On Urban Land Market And Investment / FREE 0.2 BTC :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.