Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) (2794 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Billionaire Son! See Inside The Luxury Versace Mansion Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Lives / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by Sirevangel(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Here’s a photo of D’banj’s son, Daniel Oyebanjo III, who he welcomed with his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, in May 2017. The music star brought his wife and son on stage with him at a concert recently. D’banj has done a good job of keep his marriage and family off social media. Daniel Jnr is hella cute.

1 Like

Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by Sirevangel(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by EmyLeo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cute kid!.
Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hmm.. Lookalike.. Handsome..
Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by elgramz: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cute pikin. King don come
Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by lathrowinger: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Am sure Don jazzy baby must worwor. Lol
Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by harizonal123(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
He should go for DNA test cos I don't trust her looks
Re: Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) by CModel: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Sirevangel:
Here’s a photo of D’banj’s son, Daniel Oyebanjo III, who he welcomed with his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, in May 2017. The music star brought his wife and son on stage with him at a concert recently. D’banj has done a good job of keep his marriage and family off social media. Daniel Jnr is hella cute.

Cute baby, nice pix.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olatunji Yearwood: From Trinidad And Tobago To The World / Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures / Naira Marley Ru!ned Dj Splash Career Just Like Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.