Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Naira Marley Ru!ned Dj Splash Career Just Like Mohbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Ru!ned Dj Splash Career Just Like Mohbad (2807 Views)

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Mohbad: Dj Splash Mom Narrates How Her Son Got Mad While With Nairamarley -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Ru!ned Dj Splash Career Just Like Mohbad by Kimlarrybio(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Story of how Naira Marley ru!ned another glory named Aderoju Matthew Djsplash from the street of Ikotun.

Matthew popularly known as ash splash is a dancer and a ask, he came to limelight when He won dj consequence’s competition then around 2020, after he won the competition.

he made few connections with people in the industry and he met Naira Marley, one thing led to another, Naira proposed to sign him as their in-house DJ and he agreed.

Naira signed him in d name of helping him but guess what?? D boy was taken home M∆D, this was how the whole matter started.

After Naira signed him and he moved in with them, an innocent respectful young boy oo, things were going on fine until all of a sudden he stopped calling his parents, he started withdrawing from family and friends, everybody was worried, the mother couldn’t reach him, then one faithful day he called the senior brother out of the blues and said just two things before he switched off the phone again.

DJ SPLASH. NAIRA MARLEY OFFICIAL DJ, dat is presently battling with mental illness is from ERUWA.

Who off Moh light 💡?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyISp5AKoWQ?si=iczf50QCItrKDChx
Re: Naira Marley Ru!ned Dj Splash Career Just Like Mohbad by OJODEL10(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
things they happen ooooi In. the name of record label I will help you to stardom ruin people's life it is well
Re: Naira Marley Ru!ned Dj Splash Career Just Like Mohbad by otipoju(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mind and mood altering Drugs. You can't mess with it and remain the same again

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Declares: I Am A Witch / 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face / HILARIOUS: what's Wrong With This Pics : Sanyeri Weds Ronke Oshodi Oke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.