Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts (62969 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
this girl has more money than mikel, the Golddigger is Mikel not the woman, if mikel mess up the Russians will cut his throat. and feed his body to Aligators. he better not fuvk with the Kremlins.

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by 12large1: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
What’s that goat that’s saying eboue alleged extramarital affairs are enough reasons to discard him of his money? Absolute nonsense! First of all, there’s no reason to speculate that eboue was a cheater or philanderer. Even the “alleged diagnosed” wasn’t even officially confirmed as the disease. The report stated that there were “unusual blood work” during eboue test nothing was confirmed. The simple fact is that if what eboue said about the law forcibly taking all his money upon divorce is true then Fvck that Law. This is one aspects I would never accept of Western culture. No matter what eboue did it’s still not going to negate the fact that he worked hard for all those money, he labored, and toiled for his hard earned Money. Like I said, there’s nothing that he could had possibly done to strip him of all his wealth and become totally destitute to his wife. It’s either
1, Eboue is not telling us the real story
2, Eboue must be a little bit slow
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Prinzyy: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Miracle hunters

With this kind cordination bad mouth, dat girl might even be a Nigerian
I dey tells you! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Dsov2016: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nuzo1:

Enough of all these misconceptions.

Eboue's predicament has little or nothing to do with his white wife. But everything to do with the notorious lifestyle of most black athletes: women, booze and clubbing. Eboue was also very reckless and condescending with his words to people. And his wife will not be spared.

Now, there's a huge chance of losing much of your earnings if you are married in developed environment and living such a reckless lifestyle. And so, Eboue for the most part knew what he was getting himself into when in his excesses decided to get married in such environment. Even a village African lady in such environment would walk away from Eboue.

Besides, Eboue allegedly infected her with HIV as result of his excessive extramarital affairs. How many of you will tolerate that against your sister?

We are all fallible and therefore, I sympathize with him and hope he gets back on his feet very soon. But it's wrong to blame the white wife for his predicament. Matter of fact, Eboue never blamed his wife, only Africans are doing that.

And for those advising MIKEL to watch out. Please don't worry. MIKEL is humble, reserved and family oriented. Most sensible girls hold such people tightly.

thank you very much. its so annoying when people use the case of eboue as a yardstick. does anyone know if his wife sued him for infecting her with HIV( that's if he infected her)? also there is no sane judge who would give eboue custody because of his large lifestyle. if anyone had gone carefully through his interview, you will see where he admitted buying flashy cars and living large and we all know what accompanies that. we all do not know what the lady passed through as we do not know her own side of the story. this was a woman with eboue before he ever made it. examples of how useless some footballers can be are Ryan giggs, Wayne Rooney, Sergio aguero e.t.c.
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Fezzolee: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
LOL
Chevronstaff:
lol...Funny reply grin

However, Black successful men really need to be careful when marrying white women so they don't lose everything they worked for. Emmanuel Eboue's story comes to my mind...

If you want to marry a white woman, especially in her country, you need 10 different lawyers to read the terms and conditions to you 5 times a day and twice on Sundays!!! grin

When you marry a white woman, expect the unexpected during
divorce.....#BeGuided

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Dsov2016: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
12large1:
What’s that goat that’s saying eboue alleged extramarital affairs are enough reasons to discard him of his money? Absolute nonsense! First of all, there’s no reason to speculate that eboue was a cheater or philanderer. Even the “alleged diagnosed” wasn’t even officially confirmed as the disease. The report stated that there were “unusual blood work” during eboue test nothing was confirmed. The simple fact is that if what eboue said about the law forcibly taking all his money upon divorce is true then Fvck that Law. This is one aspects I would never accept of Western culture. No matter what eboue did it’s still not going to negate the fact that he worked hard for all those money, he labored, and toiled for his hard earned Money. Like I said, there’s nothing that he could had possibly done to strip him of all his wealth and become totally destitute to his wife. It’s either
1, Eboue is not telling us the real story
2, Eboue must be a little bit slow

bros remember HELL HATH NO FURY AS A SCORNED WOMAN. Am pretty sure this woman had known eboue before him blow
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Fezzolee: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
barackosama:
Let her come and stay in Nigeria for just 1 month if she truly loves him, which kind wife I go marry wey no go come house come pose for my village people, where the enjoyment come dey for life??
YOU WANT TO COME AND SHOW YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE SWAG? NA THAT TIME THEM HO MAKE YOU RUN MAD WEAR RAG

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Azam101: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Olga dad he is a billionaire
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by golddust6000(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
BankManager:

Well said bro....Emmanuel Eboue's story is why some ready-made men prefer to remain single...PERSON NEED TO LOOK WELL BEFORE MARRYING A WHITE WOMAN especially when you are a rich dude....Nor let I Love You cover your eye oo..lol..grin
These white women will go to court and get the court to take all your assets for them after a divorce. Reason so many people are living in Europe being single fathers.
you are right bro, i am one of the single father out of plenty of them, tgis so called white woman really take 5 years away from my prosperity. Thank God for today.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by chasom(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dumping a white chic to marry a Nigeria lady is like relocate from Lagos to sambisa forest

3 Likes

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by ginggerxy: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Miracle hunters

With this kind cordination bad mouth, dat girl might even be a Nigerian
lol

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Na wa o so people can't play with this Olga again @byk_ducci right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Elxandre(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Olga's father is not any billionaire.
Una just dey yarn hearsay.

I googled and googled, no single search result pointing to his name talk less of his billionaire status!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by michspencer(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
wetin consin u?.........is it ur marriage?........dis must stop come 2018
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nuzo1:

Enough of all these misconceptions.

Eboue's predicament has little or nothing to do with his white wife. But everything to do with the notorious lifestyle of most black athletes: women, booze and clubbing. Eboue was also very reckless and condescending with his words to people. And his wife will not be spared.

Now, there's a huge chance of losing much of your earnings if you are married in developed environment and living such a reckless lifestyle. And so, Eboue for the most part knew what he was getting himself into when in his excesses decided to get married in such environment. Even a village African lady in such environment would walk away from Eboue.

Besides, Eboue allegedly infected her with HIV as result of his excessive extramarital affairs. How many of you will tolerate that against your sister?

We are all fallible and therefore, I sympathize with him and hope he gets back on his feet very soon. But it's wrong to blame the white wife for his predicament. Matter of fact, Eboue never blamed his wife, only Africans are doing that.

And for those advising MIKEL to watch out. Please don't worry. MIKEL is humble, reserved and family oriented. Most sensible girls hold such people tightly.
You have spoken well.
Don't mind all these people talking

Eboue brought this on himself, and he will pay for it.

That said, many think this way in Nigeria because they are used to the system over here that a man can just throw his wife away from the house, or using another term, "send her back to her father's house"

They imagine a woman getting a settlement, or not just treated anyhow
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by OyinO: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chevronstaff:
lol...Funny reply grin

However, Black successful men really need to be careful when marrying white women so they don't lose everything they worked for. Emmanuel Eboue's story comes to my mind...

If you want to marry a white woman, especially in her country, you need 10 different lawyers to read the terms and conditions to you 5 times a day and twice on Sundays!!! grin

divorce.....#BeGuided
Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by ezewealth(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
BankManager:

Well said bro....Emmanuel Eboue's story is why some ready-made men prefer to remain single...PERSON NEED TO LOOK WELL BEFORE MARRYING A WHITE WOMAN especially when you are a rich dude....Nor let I Love You cover your eye oo..lol..grin
These white women will go to court and get the court to take all your assets for them after a divorce. Reason so many people are living in Europe being single fathers.
My bro the lady's father is a billionaire, she care less about mikels money, mikel is a poor to where she dey
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by barackosama(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
princejenks:
must you make your ignorance so obvious to everyone? Has mikel put a ring on her yet for this kinda talk to arise? The delay in doing so should tell you a lot that he's weighing the pros and cons carefully before diving into marriage. What's with the eboue comparison,the dude clearly said he was naive financially,the reason the wife took advantage of him when things fell apart. If you're a keen observer,you'd realize mikel can't make similar mistake cos his finances have been handled by the dad from the very beginning of his career,even if he loses in the event of a divorce,if he ever decides to get married to her,mikel and his family in Nigeria are made for the rest of their lives cos he has solid investments back home which she can't have access to in the event of a divorce. Mikel na confirm naija guy pls,he can't be cheated!

All this write ups?? Nigga go open blog, beefing my post no go pay you chichi grin grin
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by kenoz(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2018
grin
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2018
iswallker:

Na real trend bro...

Welcome 2018 jare....

grin
happy new year my dear i can not come and kill myself wit English jare winkhope 2018 ,bring peace and comfort to us all.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2018
LifeDrama:
The social media has played a big role in bridging the gap between celebrities and their fans. Either through the confines of Twitter's one hundred and eighty character restriction or the other social platforms, fans can easily communicate an idea to their favorite celebrity

Instagram User, Bykducci, has come for Mikel Obi's Partner after posting a photo on Instagram with caption.

"News flash, there won’t be any miracles when you’ll wake up tomorrow in 2018. �You will wake up late, most likely hangover, slightly out of shape and won’t go to the gym as planned because miracles don’t happen overnight. �
Happy, fit, successful, in love and loved work hard to have it all and keep it all. They wake up early, go to bed early, pay their bills, learn from mistakes, forgive, value their family and know how to say ‘No’, ‘I can’t’, ‘I do not know’, ‘Forgive me’. And they do it non stop all year round not just January 1st. �
Can’t wait for this new year, new me bullshit to be over!� To another year of hard work!! ��� #happynewyear #2018 #NewResolutionNoResolutions"

Check out the drama below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdXQy42lQP

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/31/between-mikel-obis-partner-and-a-nigerian-man-who-wants-her-dumped-photos/

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by babmal: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2018
LOL......True talk
Chevronstaff:
lol...Funny reply grin

divorce.....#BeGuided

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by eyinjuege: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Kenzico:
grin grin
That response was so plain

Olga had no emotions attached to her reply

As in the way Nigerians are trying hard to wreck this couple is becoming unbearable...Haba

Please is she Russian or Ukrainian??

Once a man is successful and married to a foreigner , most Nigerian girls want him to be their husbands ( they don't mind being a secret wife), the men want him to be their in-law, or to marry from his village so they can have easy access to his wealth (hence gladly encourage the man to dump his 'foreign' wife snd kids)
He's raising a family with a white chick, it would be hard for anyone to go all the way there and demand part of his wealth like their entitlement

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by CioAngels(f): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Even Nigerians abroad are doing it now to their Nigerian husband, so Nigerians are not better. Olga, your business is with your husband and his families and not his fans. Why should people not mind there business, why work to break there relationship. A Nigerian will only go to him because of his wealth and not because of love. Nigerians live them alone to there world.

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Coldfeets: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Fools.

Comparing Eboue's situation with Mikel's.

Eboue is MARRIED to the white woman.

Mikel is NOT MARRIED to this white woman yet.

I don't know if any of you fools making the comparison will understand the implications of these statements.

Ndi nzuzu.

Focus on your own life; you will not.

Only to be telling others what you think will be good for them.

Ndi ala. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by linearity: 3:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Chevronstaff:
lol...Funny reply grin

divorce.....#BeGuided

Not true!

Emmanuel Eboue was his own undoing and not because he married a white lady. Had he married a black lady even from his own country of Ivory Coast, I doubt if it would have been any better.

With great respect to him, the guy was an illiterate and ignorant; anyone with such combination of traits deserves to be taken to the cleaners. MMM took the mighty and Educated among us to the cleaners, talkless of the illiterates & ignorate ones.

Tell me, this guy signed & append his signature to every single piece of legal document his wife put in front of him without a care in the world....He hand over all finances to his wife for management....he sends almost 90% of his pay check back home to his wife without asking any question....believe me if you are a guy and are that clueless to do the above, I don’t care if you marry an illiterate girl from the village; you and your money would soon part ways, period!

My point is, he blindly trusted his wife with all legal and financial matters, signed all dotted lines without asking questions and he was not educated and ignorate....If you do same to a girl even from your own village, sooner or later she is going to take advantage of you and take you to the cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by alen4smith(m): 4:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Nigerians and stupidity. Those inseparable identical twins.
some Nigerians your generalisation makes you even more stupid!
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by double0seven(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Her father is rich.

What money does she have on her own. Mike better make he does solid prenuptials before marrying the girl. Her father's money is not her money. Meanwhile she can take mikel for everything he has

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Idecievedyou(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2018
my brother will not wash Russian plate this year...in jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus naaaaaaame...!!
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Aboguede(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
The only thing internet worriors are saying is "the girl is rich too" na wah. So ebuoe wife na begger. Pls mr./mrs. I know all, tell us who is the father of mikel's wife and give us some of her biography
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by olumalcolm(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2018
One guy said eboue infected the lady wit HIV....hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue / Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" / Stephen Ugboo Goes Blind, Begs In Enugu Street To Feed [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.