Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts (62970 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Kennedy767(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
ladenz:
Hmmmm. It goes both ways o. So many African men have used their marriage to white women to settle down in developed countries and live better lives. In fact Eboues story is the first of its kind I'm hearing
maybe u don't read news....they are many many many....what of TIGER WOOD?...he was the richest athlete then ....he paid million to his useless white wife then..tiger wood paid the highest in divorce history... there is still one black former American basketball player too I can't recall his name....he was the one that payed the highest for divorce before tiger wood now hold the record....they are many just that I can't recall there names again
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Holycity(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Miracle hunters
With this kind cordinated bad mouth, dat girl might even be a Nigerian
lol

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Sterope(f): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Black successful men need to be careful when they marry in western countries. The same scenario would.play out of he had married a black woman. I applaud the spirit behind the law that mandates the more successful partner to provide for the less financially capable partner but the reality is not ideal. They are better off investing their money in some countries where the law of their domicile will not apply.

Also, prenuptial contract does not work in some countries. In the UK for example, it is rarely upheld.

Chevronstaff:
lol...Funny reply grin

However, Black successful men really need to be careful when marrying white women so they don't lose everything they worked for. Emmanuel Eboue's story comes to my mind...

If you want to marry a white woman, especially in her country, you need 10 different lawyers to read the terms and conditions to you 5 times a day and twice on Sundays!!! grin

When you marry a white woman, expect the unexpected during
divorce.....#BeGuided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by IGBOmarryme: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2018
barackosama:
They are telling him now he no wan hear, if wetin touch Eboue touch am now, una go say una want Biafra grin grin grin
whether he hear or not he still wants Biafra non the less...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by IGBOmarryme: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2018
barackosama:
They are telling him now he no wan hear, if wetin touch Eboue touch am now, una go say una want Biafra grin grin grin
whether he hears or not he still wants Biafra non the less...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Nature8(m): 5:03am On Nov 23, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Miracle hunters

grin
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Nature8(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Miracle hunters
grin
Re: Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts by Ugosample(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kennedy767:
maybe u don't read news....they are many many many....what of TIGER WOOD?...he was the richest athlete then ....he paid million to his useless white wife then..tiger wood paid the highest in divorce history... there is still one black former American basketball player too I can't recall his name....he was the one that payed the highest for divorce before tiger wood now hold the record....they are many just that I can't recall there names again

what is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue / Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" / Stephen Ugboo Goes Blind, Begs In Enugu Street To Feed [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.