Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Gionee M6 Bootloop And Charging Loop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6 Bootloop And Charging Loop (890 Views)

Bootloop / Please Help: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Bootloop / Sale: PS4 Slim 1tb With Controller And Charging Dock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M6 Bootloop And Charging Loop by drizzy009: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
A little bit of salt water splashed on the phone, cleaned it and kept it somewhere safe... when i was going home, i played music and texted for a while, it showed an error "An exception occurred during reboot......." I noticed an abnormality in the led light when i plugged it to charge... unplugged it, switched it off... and put inside rice till this morning... i charged this morning for some minutes, led light was normal, but still showed the same exception error. i switched it off to charge... it came on itself. i switched it off again... now it wont boot up, its freezes at the gionee logo... and when i try to charge... it's stuck at the lightning charging logo that even if i remove the charger it doesn't go off....

pls any professional who has come across this issue before should help.... don't know if its hardware or software problem
Re: Gionee M6 Bootloop And Charging Loop by Alcoron: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hi drizzy009, my Gionee M6 is having the same problem. It gets stuck at boot logo. How where you able to fix yours?
Re: Gionee M6 Bootloop And Charging Loop by Alcoron: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2021
drizzy009, how can you be so heartless? You saw my mention and still didn't even bother to tell me how you managed your boot loop issue.

(1) (Reply)

Disaster! Glo Reduces All Monthly Data Bonus Offers To 25% / Tecno L8 Gone Wrong / tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.