Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,492 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 (44725 Views)

Tony Elumelu Bag Vanguard Personality Of The Year 2018 Award (pics) / Lagos IGR Hits N103.4bn In First Quarter Year 2018 / Business Tips: List Of Untaped Business To Start In Nigeria For The Year 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Shakitibob0: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
robotix:

The law of nature has been set and anyone who obeys will reap its reward, irrespective of their religion.

What I got after I ask God for help will shock a lot of people by end of 2018. Trust me, January will mark the beginning of this whole new life and you will be using most of the products without knowing I am the guy behind it. The recent one will take I and my partner all over the country and after that we shall branch to other African countries by God's grace.

let me be one of your distributors bro..that's what i enjoy doing
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by salesforce: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
For real
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by robotix: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
sirxbit:

If that works for u fyn
Non be everybody prayer dey work for
Some don't need to prayer to find solutions to problem.
I hate it when u guys tink everytin is about prayer.
Sit down and think.
Any small tin prayer prayer
It's getting annoying
bros, I know our religious leaders have failed in their respective duties but that is not enough for me to deny the existence of God.

I don't even attend church that much. Last year was not even up to 10 times but I will never become an atheist.

When I say prayer, I don't even kneel to pray but there is this inner connection I indulge in when I ask God for help.

Funny enough my prayer is just 3 words, repeated 3 times and it end there. I say this words when I need help and I say it wherever and whenever the needs arises. I might be walking along the road and say it.

This is to give you another perspective to this Church, religion ish...

I say these words because I know I have no one or brother anywhere that can help me. It is just me and my life.

Now where majority of religious zealous Nigerians make mistake and what separates people like me from them is that I have sought wisdom in learning many things that can add value to my life.

So all I need to do is ask God to direct me using my already acquired knowledge.

What the OP of this thread shared is a lesson many of us have learned from over 10 years ago and we have been using it to sustain ourselves. Many of the products most you purchase anywhere in Nigeria are from member of my circle.

What the guy stated can be found in the Bible to some extent where "wisdom" is talked about. We use leverages but it is not easy for many of us as there are times we do not get what we hope for but our lives is somewhat not as bad as the larger population so much that we can't count 100k...

So what I talked about in my maiden post is that I looked at my circle and realise that everybody is doing same thing and I wanted to stand out. Everybody is using method and this often lead to neck breaking saturations.

This led me to what I am working...
So it began.

I wanted something that is long term (many of the guys in my circle often jump from one post to another)

I wanted something that is good enough to test my patience (I am forking freaking impatient idiot) as I was willing to build a brand name for myself. Trust me, you don't want to know what I have been through

I wanted to stand out.

I wanted something that will pay me at least 1Millon naira per deal after everything is done and the most important is I wanted it to be recurring.

You don't want to know what it feels like re-evaluate yourself and go for it as I wanted to do all these offline. Just imagine.

Trust me when I say I know stuff but I wanted more and in a different angle entirely where I had no single connection to make this happen. I am an introvert and you know the life of an introvert as they don't mix with people much and how does such a person succeed offline and add to the fact that I am even in a new environment where I don't know much people beyond the less than 10 I interact with.

I had to ask God for wisdom... And within the less than 10 people I interact with I got a connection.

This is where you can exchange your knowledge /wisdom for your weakness.

I do hope you understand. I am not a fanatic that current Nigerian pastors have turned almost everyone in Nigeria into where people believe all they have to do is pray and do nothing else. I just get out of bed and get going. I pray when I feel like.

God already laid the law that WORK so that you can feed. No amount of Nigerian pastors sermon can make ignore that. And that is why no matter your religion or believe, if you work hard with leverage, you will most definitely hit a jackpot.... The law is irreversible as it is set on motion already.

Happy New Year
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
why did this useless thread make front page? no meaningful tip on how to become a millionaire, the op couldnt testify about how he solved a problem, the whole thread degerated into a mess of religious sentiments
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Dollabiz: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is it
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by jomekbillionaire: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.
There are plenty problems in Nigeria
-electricity
-corruption
-diseases
-infrastructure
-education,etc
even if u find solution
come let they allow u to solve it
grace makes a lot of things possible and easy
it doesnt mean u should not take action
but human actions are limited

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by sirxbit(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
robotix:
bros, I know our religious leaders have failed in their respective duties but that is not enough for me to deny the existence of God.

I don't even attend church that much. Last year was not even up to 10 times but I will never become an atheist.

When I say prayer, I don't even kneel to pray but there is this inner connection I indulge in when I ask God for help.

Funny enough my prayer is just 3 words, repeated 3 times and it end there. I say this words when I need help and I say it wherever and whenever the needs arises. I might be walking along the road and say it.

This is to give you another perspective to this Church, religion ish...

I say these words because I know I have no one or brother anywhere that can help me. It is just me and my life.

Now where majority of religious zealous Nigerians make mistake and what separates people like me from them is that I have sought wisdom in learning many things that can add value to my life.

So all I need to do is ask God to direct me using my already acquired knowledge.

What the OP of this thread shared is a lesson many of us have learned from over 10 years ago and we have been using it to sustain ourselves. Many of the products most you purchase anywhere in Nigeria are from member of my circle.

What the guy stated can be found in the Bible to some extent where "wisdom" is talked about. We use leverages but it is not easy for many of us as there are times we do not get what we hope for but our lives is somewhat not as bad as the larger population so much that we can't count 100k...

So what I talked about in my maiden post is that I looked at my circle and realise that everybody is doing same thing and I wanted to stand out. Everybody is using method and this often lead to neck breaking saturations.

This led me to what I am working...
So it began.

I wanted something that is long term (many of the guys in my circle often jump from one post to another)

I wanted something that is good enough to test my patience (I am forking freaking impatient idiot) as I was willing to build a brand name for myself. Trust me, you don't want to know what I have been through

I wanted to stand out.

I wanted something that will pay me at least 1Millon naira per deal after everything is done and the most important is I wanted it to be recurring.

You don't want to know what it feels like re-evaluate yourself and go for it as I wanted to do all these offline. Just imagine.

Trust me when I say I know stuff but I wanted more and in a different angle entirely where I had no single connection to make this happen. I am an introvert and you know the life of an introvert as they don't mix with people much and how does such a person succeed offline and add to the fact that I am even in a new environment where I don't know much people beyond the less than 10 I interact with.

I had to ask God for wisdom... And within the less than 10 people I interact with I got a connection.

This is where you can exchange your knowledge /wisdom for your weakness.

I do hope you understand. I am not a fanatic that current Nigerian pastors have turned almost everyone in Nigeria into where people believe all they have to do is pray and do nothing else. I just get out of bed and get going. I pray when I feel like.

God already laid the law that WORK so that you can feed. No amount of Nigerian pastors sermon can make ignore that. And that is why no matter your religion or believe, if you work hard with leverage, you will most definitely hit a jackpot.... The law is irreversible as it is set on motion already.

Happy New Year
Dope
Good to know men like u are still out there.
Happy new year to u also

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Maxybaby(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
joepentwo:

actually i need a site for my prospective business but the money is not there,.
Have bookmark your site anytime am ready i wol contact you.

Alright, that's fine.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Richkid97:
How to become a millionaire in 2018

1. yahoo yahoo
2. Ritual
3. Kidnapping
4.olosho
5.Drug Trafficking
6.armed Robbery

Feel free to add yours

God go bless our hustle

How come your entire list comprises of crime/promiscuous lifestyle?

It's a new year bro.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by crownwish: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have been doing laundry going to a year,I wash clothes with my bare hand.Nobody to finance me to buy washing machine,I have really suffer for lack of capital.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by bigiyaro(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
tomtyte02:

I guess the OP has not found any problem in Nigeria not to talk of providing solutions.

@OP, you can find a problem and provide solutions and still wont blow in Nigeria except the problem also affects developed countries.
abeg free ur mind. show me product dangote is exportin to any developed country, everybody uses cement,sugar, salt, rice, flour, those r d tins dangote deals wit n he 'blow' if u can met d sugar need of jst 20000 naija citizens u wont b poor.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by robotix: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lekmusic:

Lol. You will just create other problems trying to solve the major problem. You will be caught up in a mess.

You will need to do all. They are not mutually exclusive.
sorry, you should ask question next time and I am starup will answer instead of shooting blank
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by robotix: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
eezeribe:

In whatever you are doing,stay humble... God blesses and also rejects;ask King Saul or Nokia....Goodluck.
I could pass off as the brokest guy you ever met... It is intentional.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Masuelsam: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
[b][/b]Invest your time and money learning a trade that would set you for life

If you want to earn from home, with your mobile phone/laptop the best way to tap into an opportunity($7.3trillion worth,) that provides a steady and profitable means of making money would be trading.

The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliché, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.

I am here to share nothing but an opportunity but if you are teachable and coachable just reach me.
Call 08168051751 or whatsapp : 09098981428
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by incomeboostng: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.

spot on and on point.

This applies to any year, at any point, in any time.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by incomeboostng: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2018
fk001:
Yea that's the truth

of course... and it was communicated in the most precise way possible...
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by incomeboostng: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2018
bamasite:
While I support op, You need to develop the skills required for efficient service delivery.

of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Produces Rice, 10kg Costs N4k, 25kg Costs N9,500 (Pics) / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.