Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Pray With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray With Pastor Chris (1003 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2012
Monday 7th May 2012 Prayer Post

Deut1:6,8 The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, ye have dwelt(settled) long enough in this mount; ..... Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land...... This month of May take action and go forward. Learn to stand with God. Learn to be Daring. Irrespective of the barrier, challenge that may have been standing in your way, raise your hand over it n divide it. Create a way 4 yourself. Say "In Jesus Name I'm coming through by the power of the Holy Ghost. Nothing can stand or stop me . I'm creating a path the others to follow". God will begin to magnify you the month. You'll see sudden miracles, sudden translation by d anointing of d Spirit. D reproach of Egypt, Darkness is rolled off your life n d shame of d past is gone. All things r possible with u. Be Expectant.

.Hello everyone. What a Communion Service we had yesterday! We were mightily blessed of the Lord in so many different ways. The Lord has said to go forward; take action; do the impossible; love the unlovable; take charge of your mind and your tongue, and possess the promises. Glory to God! We'll pray in the spirit, speaking and ministering to the Lord in tongues for 15min at 12noon and 10pm (GMT+1). God bless you.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2012
It was awesome and refreshing time
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by JeSoul(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2012
@subsequent posters, please respect the topic.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by JeSoul(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2012
I repeat for the final time. Stay on the topic or else.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by oloriooko(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2012
what is the hue and cry about this topic?

do people so much hate to pray or what? anyway its good to pray sha
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by LogicMind: 9:47pm On May 07, 2012
JeSoul: I repeat for the final time. Stay on the topic or else.

there you go.
i like making it easy for you.
oya, hit the button.
i'm tired of hypocrites.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by logicboy: 9:50pm On May 07, 2012
Come on. Jesoul, everyone was having a good laugh!

Or are Joagbaje and Propastorchris now untouchables?

Oh and to be on topic and avoiding getting banned, I LOVE PASTOR CHRIS (not)
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2012
@ all

pray or stay away please, this topic is not for arguments or abuses.

if you do not feel like praying please buzz off!

thank you moderator for job well done.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by JeSoul(f): 10:00pm On May 07, 2012
logicboy: Come on. Jesoul, everyone was having a good laugh!

Or are Joagbaje and Propastorchris now untouchables?

Oh and to be on topic and avoiding getting banned, I LOVE PASTOR CHRIS (not)
[quote author=logicboy] Everyone except the owner of the thread as u can see. I stay out of it as long as the original poster is fine with it and clearly he wasnt. Thanks.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by JeSoul(f): 10:01pm On May 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

there you go.
i like making it easy for you.
oya, hit the button.
i'm tired of hypocrites.
Thanks! And done. Refer to the rules to see how you've been banned for. Its clearly listed there. Cheers.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by JeSoul(f): 10:11pm On May 07, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ all

pray or stay away please, this topic is not for arguments or abuses.

if you do not feel like praying please buzz off!

thank you moderator for job well done.
No problem. Pls carry on with your thread in peace. Cheers.
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2012
just finished praying and what a great time we had!

good night saints of God.

sweet dream
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2012
Pastor Chris' message for today friday 11th May 2012:

"Today is a day of favour and gracious reconsiderations. Tears also shall be turned to joy: for the Lord's angels are gone out to bless"
Re: Pray With Pastor Chris by OmoPastor(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2012
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm today friday 11th may 2012

we will pray in the spirit for 15min at 12noon and 10pm and intercede for pregnant women and babies at 10pm (gmt+1). God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

?? / WHATSOEVER IS NOT YOURS EVEN IF YOU BORROW THEM, NA HELL IF U DIE WITHOUT RETURN / HORROR: Man Burnt To Deathfor Being Gay! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.