Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos (36186 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by eightsin(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2018
the face is expressionless.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by flackoFlint(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2018
She isn't on nairaland so she is thankful for your wishes,..
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Harrynight(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
u think shez butiful bring on her makup free pix and u'll be shock
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Caseless: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2018
My kind of lady. Dark and beautiful. Dark complexion all the way.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by whizcartel(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2018
she is still a recruit.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by gafarolabisi2(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2018
police woman in uniform with make up! are u trying to seduce suspects or oga @d top? This is slaying my dear, not policing. Rada rada, rede rede.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by cytell56: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=gloria34 post=63788373]which police she be na?[/quote

Am surprised that you don't know the Nigerian Police Insignia and ranks. All of that associated with her does not have any correlation with the Nigerian police
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Tellemall: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Nnelily:

This kid seeks attention...
Trying so hard to be like Nwaikpe.
She doesn't even know you and is already successful than you are. go and rest. Bad Belle

Are you sure this isn't an alter ego?

This particular moniker is more acidic than the new Mrs one. A guy like the aforementioned knows he will be banned, so this one is probably the backup account.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Osquarefryo(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2018
aflabos:
This is not Nigeria Police, bloggers you dey try. First, that is not d crest of Nigeria police on her beret and second, no such rank in the NPF. So, stop fooling urself, may be from another African country sha.....
She is a cadet....That's the badge of Nigeria Police Academy,Wudil ,Kano.
She's still a cadet

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by oluwaleinad(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Cletus77:
the lady will be tougher than policemen,
just take a look at her face
Arh swear i gree with you , , , that look enh.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by skipper9526: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Police is your friend... That's my SRC 2.... Salute
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by pheonixxx: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Beautiful ke, see how she just dey bone her face plus her makeup no follow at all
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by ddjay: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2018
I wonder which kin red stripe rabk bdat 4 police o
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Nnelily:
More

She has that "Soulless" look typical with the Nigerian police.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by monlawal(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Where is the beauty Mbok? All is see is excessive makeover abi makeup
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by chigoizie7(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bunch of thieves. That's the only thing I see
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Azeezsurveys: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
She is cute.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Trailblazer01(f): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wow she looks good.... POLAC
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Prestige16(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yea thats ma buddy. The elder sister is also a Lawyer
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by salesforce: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by flackoFlint(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Trailblazer01:
Wow she looks good.... POLAC
do you by chance know Mrs Umar
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by MightySparrow: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
I go marry police.
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by flackoFlint(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is her makeup free picture

Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by Trailblazer01(f): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
flackoFlint:
do you by chance know Mrs Umar

Nop..nvr heard of that name...I saw her shoulder.. There i knew she graduated from Polac..
Re: Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos by barallanee(f): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chai DAT sandals in d last pics turned to uniform in my place grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.