Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos (24688 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Awoo88: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2018
This girl no wear anything under that cloth ooo. Beside she has being forty for about 3 years now.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2018
this girl is 40? people over 40 are looking much younger these days .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Honestagbons(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy birthday cute one,more years to come,an happy New year to you
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by demsid(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2018
jconsulting:
I will never admire nonsense in 2018 in Jesus name.......Two children, two father's, presently no husband I reject it Amen
lol. U try, i feel u
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
God let me look like this at 40 lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tecno66: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am sure she wouldnt have worn that red dress if she was still with him but you know when a woman is separated she doesnt bother what oga will think.
kobo123:
Nollywood actress, mercy Aigbe is today celebrating her 40th birthday.
The actress took to her Instagram page to share some photos with caption saying....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdYmimCFrY0/?hl=en

Don't forget Earlier last year her Ex-husband Mr Lanre Gentry gave her 9million naira to celebrate her birthday.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-celebrates-her-40th-birthday-with-stunning-photos/
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by webngnews: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
God let me look like this at 40 lol

How was church?

Happy new year btw smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Funkybabee(f): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
jconsulting:
I will never admire nonsense in 2018 in Jesus name.......Two children, two father's, presently no husband I reject it Amen

This is 2018 stop making jest of people leave all the trash for 2017 to carry they too didn't wish so...we can't know how to do it all..

Beautiful momma4 0
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ngozianu(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is she from CHINA
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by haliluck(f): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na so? wetin different between this old meat and Bobrisky?

All these arshewohr dem no get shame again oh. see arshewohr day celebrate birthday publicly. Mercy way dem don take knac ground anyhow for over 25 years in a row now. all these babes no day respect their age self. dem day follow small girls day compete for ikeja. makeup no day help produce fluid during intercourse oh

I blame buhari way no day hear word.

a whole president of a country no day hear word

I hear tinubu open him rotten teeth for the campaign that time day talk say buhari is sometimes stubborn but they were able to convince him. person way no day hear wetin you day talk you say he stubborn. he no hear you.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by shegie(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
hope she never have (kondo) since she leave her man?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
She looks choppable
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by legalwebconsult(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by juanito7(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
see her saggy boobs kai just 40 oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
These make up issues dey hide real person face
Meanwhile one can steal and come back to the
Same place based on makeup.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by loveslife(f): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Don't just like this ladies nose at all. How does she even breathe angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Barney11: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
That is the stolen dress!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / Tiwa Savage Is Full Of Praises For Her Son (pictured) / Reekado Banks: "My Father Warned Me Not To Leave Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.