Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital (22414 Views)

Buhari Spends One Year, 39 Days Abroad In Three Years And 10 Months / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by kolawoleibukun: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
na news. when he reach the hospital e no meet people there? why una no report about the people?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by tommykiwi(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
I wish them both quick recovery. Since the presidency are only concerned abt the president's son, what about his friend they had the accident together why are they not also telling Nigerians how he is faring also.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by ZorGBUooeh: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
TRUTH2020:
WHO CARES??AS LONG AS ITS THE DEVIL BUHARI NOBODY GIVES A Bleep
Lol..Datz what you get when you watch to much calabar carnival..The guy wan copy ayade ad Donald duke power bike show,Naim the yung man go break im soft neck. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by spartan117(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Get well soon
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by vaca1: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Get well Yusuf.Even though I don't like his father, I like his family esp his wife. that woman must be regretting joining politics. A very beautiful woman before election has turned to one old ugly person. chaiii I don't envy them at all.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by mohims(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=littlewonders post=63784619]Eh-ehn!! Watin consigne us?![/quote
Its inhumane for you to say such. May God forgive you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by stevecantrell: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year ..

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Alphasoar(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2018
Fly it abroad, keep watch at present, pretend like it is still there
grin grin grin
Brains will get!

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by mohims(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2018
kings09:
Who cares.
That's inhumane. Your comment goes a long way to show that you are a wicked and evil person. You need deliverance!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by InvertedHammer: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2018
I guess it is very difficult to empathize with Buhari after he squandered the goodwill that helpless Nigerians bestowed on him.
Poor Yusuf. He got caught in the crossfire. Like they say,"e too sweet na im dey kill pass". 7-11 says "too much of a good thing". If to say fuel scarcity reach im side, Yusuf for no go on a joy ride.

/
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by classicfrank4u(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2018
we have not heard anything concerning his friend
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by CloudResident(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Wetin FRSC dey do there nah? Haba
Make dem kukuma bring VIO, and highway patrol join them grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by fuckpro: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=63785860][/quote]...the five fingers of a leprous hand
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by BruncleZuma: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2018
mohims:

That's inhumane. Your comment goes a long way to show that you are a wicked and evil person. You need deliverance!
IF you never showed any humanity for those murdered in the east on the orders of buhari..IF you never showed humanity for those murdered upon their crops due to the negligence of buhari then may hypocrisy NEVER be far from you this 2018..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Alphasoar:
grin grin grin
Brains will get!
Smokes and mirrors tactics...

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by HopeRisingmatte(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Uyiii:
Unfortunately, the endless list of government officials mentioned here is very irrelevant. whether frsc, nscdc, bedc, phcn, nepa or even officials from Uranus comes visiting, who wan die go still die.

I wish him quick recuperation, he'll come out of it hopefully.
Something is wrong with you. Is this how you sympathise and empathise with someone who's indisposed?
What do u mean by "who wan die go still die"? Ur statement bespeak insensitivity, and callousness. If it were ur sister in Yusuf's position and I sent u the sort of message how'd u feel? For the sake of humanity and the love inherent let's pause and always show love when another is in adversity. Let our words be upbuilding and devoid of jealousy. Yusuf is a member of the first family as such it's only normal that all those government paraphernalia keep watch with him.
I truly wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by ubisco: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2018
this Man never die

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2018

A check at the hospital on Sunday around 8 pm revealed that the policemen had been joined by officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps as well as officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission.

Remaining Customs and Immigration.
Useless government.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by petenweke: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
So disciplinarian Buhari can't even control his son at home. How can you live in Asokoro and go power bike riding in gwarinpa in the night! Where is the intelligence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by ubisco: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
ubisco:
this Man never die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by godunia(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Nigerian President son in Nigeria hospital, it has never happened. This is change indeed.May God heal your son.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Trustme2(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2018
petenweke:
So disciplinarian Buhari can't even control his son at home. How can you live in Asokoro and go power bike riding in gwarinpa in the night! Where is the intelligence?
Am wondering too. This guy left all the comfort in aso rock for bike racing in Gwarinpa? Where are the intelligence and security details. For a President's son to just be seen around every where leaves much to be desired. In other climes he could have been trailed and assassinated cos of the current hardship and hatred for his father's government. Thank God for his life though. Every incident that happens to us all comes with a lesson. Unfortunately he's learning this in a hard way. I wish him quick recovery being a young man

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Uyiii: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
[s]
HopeRisingmatte:

Something is wrong with you. Is this you sympathise with someone who's indisposed?
What do u mean by "who wan die go still die"? Ur statement bespeak insensitivity, and callousness. If it were ur sister in Yusuf's position and I sent u the sort of message how'd u feel? For the sake of humanity and the love inherent let's pause and always show love when another is in adversity. Let our words be upbuilding and devoid of jealousy. Yusuf is a member of the first family as such it's only normal that all those government paraphernalia keep watch with him.
I truly wish him a speedy recovery.
[/s]
Oga, you've left Bob risky and started following me, I cover my yansh with the bloodcheesy
I've done my part by dropping a comment, I won't enter your head to help you comprehend what I wrote.
you can as well direct all your agonies and frustrated self to your father and yah your gay partners also.
more preek to your anus bro.
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Alphasoar:
grin grin grin
Brains will get!
I tell you Bro, SMOKES SCREEN 2.0
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Snow02: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His dad spent more than three months last year in the hospital, i guess he wants to beat that record
savage I heard they're very competitive LMAO

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by jolyment: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Perge:
So unfortunate that none of these media houses have given us the speed this guy was going when the accident happened...

It is because the law is for the poor. Don't you think he should face the law for driving power bike in Abuja when it has been banned?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Photos or I don't believe it.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by tete7000(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
In life, your problem is ultimately yours. If the boy's problem should linger for a considerable time, flood of sympathizers will dry up, everyone facing his own problem leaving those who own the problem to deal with it. Even nairaland will stop pushing the topic to the front page, looking for more trending news. We shouldn't get carried away while at he centre of attraction, all is vanity.

Good luck to Yusuf and his immediate family. Pray the new year bring them succour and pray the president can learn from this how to have a human side. Sharing in others grief is what give a man a humane side not some fictitious lie or film packaged by some hypocrites. Who even knows, since the president wants to claim a human side, God might have deliberately permits this to happen so that he can feel the pain he took others through. The corpers killed by violence instigated by his post-election utterances will remain ever in memory. Monkeys and baboons to be soaked in blood would have been other people children too have Jonathan not reply in negative by saying my ambition does not merit the blood of any Nigerian. Blessed indeed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called he children of God.
Our president really needs some lesson in humility and humanity. Not a propaganda film will do it but a practical life challenge.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by mywells: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
this security agent should let me in,am bringing new year food for him ogbono and poundo yam and with ogboroko and pure water.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by mohims(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

IF you never showed any humanity for those murdered in the east on the orders of buhari..IF you never showed humanity for those murdered upon their crops due to the negligence of buhari then may hypocrisy NEVER be far from you this 2018..
Never pay evil with evil.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by 2shure: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2018
aboki wey dey form
ruff rhyders DMX crew for potholes
hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center / PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting / Onnoghen: Falana Accuses NBA Of Playing Double Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.