Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital (22412 Views)

Buhari Spends One Year, 39 Days Abroad In Three Years And 10 Months / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by HopeRisingmatte(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Uyiii:
[s][/s]
Oga, you've left Bob risky and started following me, I cover my yansh with the bloodcheesy
I've done my part by dropping a comment, I won't enter your head to help you comprehend what I wrote.
you can as well direct all your agonies and frustrated self to your father and yah your gay partners also.
more preek to your anus bro.
Cheers.
Sick human. I advised u go see a psychiatrist. Take that advice very seriously.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by paradigman(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Speedy recovery. My prayers are with you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
CHAI GONE SO SOON.....I HOPE THEY PLAN ON REMOULDING HIM LIKE THEY DID HIS LATE FATHER BUHARI....THEY SHOULD GO LOOK FOR A LOOK ALIKE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

AISHA FAINTED U KNOW WHY......SHE PRENTENDING A SUDANESE MAN WHO IS IMPERSONATING HER LATE HUSBAND IS HER HUSBAND.....AND THE APC GOVERNMENT MIGHT AS WELL BE PREPARING FOR ANOTHER YUSUF BUHARI IMPERSONATOR AND SHE WILL END UP PRENTENDING THAT ONE IS HER SON TOO

CHAI THE WOMAN HAS PAID A GOOD PRICE FOR THE GREED OF APC AND FULANIS QUEST FOR POWER.....HAHAHA

WHAT EVER MAKES NIGERIA WORTHLESS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by stuffs4me(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
jolyment:

It is because the law is for the poor. Don't you think he should face the law for driving power bike in Abuja when it has been banned?

The law is for the poor people in Nigeria. Yusuf Buhari, the spoilt rich and irresponsible brat of President Buhari is above the law. Buhari's son converted federal roads in Abuja to race tracks thereby endangering the lives of other Inocent Nigerians.

Most of those power bike riders are either drunk or high on other banned substances. It is very likely
that Yusuf Buhari was drunk or high on drugs for him to be performing such dangerous stunts.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Alphasoar(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Pepsi101:
I tell you Bro, SMOKES SCREEN 2.0
Hmmm
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Alphasoar(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Pepsi101:
I tell you Bro, SMOKES SCREEN 2.0
hmmm
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2018
ugofr:
Happy new year to him, may God save him from turning into a vegetable. I pity his mother. Ndoonu!
This is how mothers of people killed by fulani herdsmen and (egwu eke)python dance felt though yours is alive.
E buru ozu onye ozo, o dika ebu ukwu nku.
you nailed it sis,thanks for saying the truth.remain blessed
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2018
ugofr:
Happy new year to him, may God save him from turning into a vegetable. I pity his mother. Ndoonu!
This is how mothers of people killed by fulani herdsmen and (egwu eke)python dance felt though yours is alive.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by KYLEJP(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
stuffs4me:
To think that a security vehicle was trailing and giving cover to the president’s rich spoilt irresponsible brat to be disobeying traffic laws on Nigerian roads.

Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads in the Federal Capital thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. Since when did public roads in the Federal Capital become race tracks for Buhari's irresponsible spoilt brat and his friends. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the law in Nigeria.

Yusuf Buhari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing. Most of these power bike riders are usually high or drunk when they perform their stunts and I would not be surprised that Yusuf Buhari's son was drunk or very high for him to be performing such dangerous stunts.
Hope you noted the number of times you used the word ''spoilt brat'',Incase they come looking for you?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by gonkin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Very soon u would hear budgeted case
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
2shure:
aboki wey dey form ruff rhyders DMX crew for potholes hahahaha.
Ruff Ryders Anthem things... lol
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
shocked ,
Chai, quick recovery bruh.
That was how I crashed my motorbike early last year too. I hit the side of my face against the hard tarmac .
Wounded all over. embarassed
I lost consciousnes. I couldn't remember anything after regaining consciousness a couple of hours later.
I was asking people around , what happened ? Where am I? What's today's date? Is today not Sunday?
But,Alhamdulillah ,I wasn't admitted .
Getting better with time
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by stuffs4me(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
KYLEJP:
Hope you noted the number of times you used the word ''spoilt brat'',Incase they come looking for you?

Lol... What can they do.. You are very funny. I was a freedom fighter during my university ALUTA days..

Its not my fault the president’s rich spoilt irresponsible brat decides to be living a reckless lifestyle.

The ban on power bike has been in force since June 2014, following bomb blast at EMAB Plaza, Wuse II District, Abuja. Yusuf Buhari disobeyed the laws of the land and he should be arrested and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by merits(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
VERQUEST111:
Armed policemen and officers of the Department of State Services kept vigil , as usual at the Cedar Crest Hospital , Gudu District , Abuja , welcoming the New Year 2018 as President Muhammadu Buhari ’ s son, Yusuf, spent six days in the facility .

A check at the hospital on Sunday around 8 pm revealed that the policemen had been joined by officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps as well as officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission .

Three FRSC vans and one NSCDC van were sighted by our correspondent stationed at the entrance of the Sam Mbakwe Street , giving an indication that these officials might also keep a vigil at the hospital.
On Sunday when our correspondent got to the hospital around 7 pm , Islamic prayer which involved some of the security officials was being observed at the entrance of the hospital around 7 pm . There was no visiting top government official as of the time of filling this report .

A source on the ground told our correspondent that it was sure the policemen and other officials would welcome the New Year at the hospital.

“ You can see that we are all here till the New Year comes . This is a top national duty too. Almost every Nigerian now knows the President ’ s son is sick and admitted here . We wish him a quick recovery, ” the source said .

Yusuf Buhari was rushed to the hospital after having a power bike accident in the Gwarimpa Estate area on Tuesday and sustaining a head injury , which made him undergo a surgery .

Although the President ’ s spokesman , Mallam Garba Shehu , had said Yusuf was in a stable condition and recuperating , the President’ s son had now spent six days at the facility and there were speculations that he might be flown abroad for further treatments at any time soon.

Many top government officials had been visiting the hospital and wishing the President ’ s son a speedy recovery , while several groups had organised prayers in different locations across the country for his recuperation .

http://punchng.com/buharis-son-spends-sixth-day-in-hospital/
may Almighty Allah heal him.aameen.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by toxicbrain: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
not my business... undecidednot my business...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by lazygal: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
VERQUEST111:
Armed policemen and officers of the Department of State Services kept vigil , as usual at the Cedar Crest Hospital , Gudu District , Abuja , welcoming the New Year 2018 as President Muhammadu Buhari ’ s son, Yusuf, spent six days in the facility .

A check at the hospital on Sunday around 8 pm revealed that the policemen had been joined by officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps as well as officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission .

Three FRSC vans and one NSCDC van were sighted by our correspondent stationed at the entrance of the Sam Mbakwe Street , giving an indication that these officials might also keep a vigil at the hospital.
On Sunday when our correspondent got to the hospital around 7 pm , Islamic prayer which involved some of the security officials was being observed at the entrance of the hospital around 7 pm . There was no visiting top government official as of the time of filling this report .

A source on the ground told our correspondent that it was sure the policemen and other officials would welcome the New Year at the hospital.

“ You can see that we are all here till the New Year comes . This is a top national duty too. Almost every Nigerian now knows the President ’ s son is sick and admitted here . We wish him a quick recovery, ” the source said .

Yusuf Buhari was rushed to the hospital after having a power bike accident in the Gwarimpa Estate area on Tuesday and sustaining a head injury , which made him undergo a surgery .

Although the President ’ s spokesman , Mallam Garba Shehu , had said Yusuf was in a stable condition and recuperating , the President’ s son had now spent six days at the facility and there were speculations that he might be flown abroad for further treatments at any time soon.

Many top government officials had been visiting the hospital and wishing the President ’ s son a speedy recovery , while several groups had organised prayers in different locations across the country for his recuperation .

http://punchng.com/buharis-son-spends-sixth-day-in-hospital/

This doesn't fall under our purview ,why should our security guard the prsdients son for accident caused by his stupidity and show of class ?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
kings09:
Who cares.

"Don't rejoice when your enemy falls,let not your heart be glad when he stumbes'lest the Lord see it and be displeased,and turn away his anger from him." (Prov.24:17-18).Let's wish him well regardless hardship his father has inflicted on Nigerians.Let care because he was created by God like every human being.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by str8talk1: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
....just as Nigerians spent their Christmas and New Year at Filling Stations.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by str8talk1: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
stuffs4me:

Lol... What can they do.. You are very funny. I was a freedom fighter during my university ALUTA days..

Its not my fault the president’s rich spoilt irresponsible brat decides to be living a reckless lifestyle.

The ban on power bike has been in force since June 2014, following bomb blast at EMAB Plaza, Wuse II District, Abuja. Yusuf Buhari disobeyed the laws of the land and he should be arrested and jailed.

word!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by str8talk1: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
ugofr:

Nnwáné, are you sure he is not vegetable already? �

Biko, apu ndi-ara animanu á.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by KYLEJP(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
stuffs4me:

Freedom of speech I can assure you but freedom after speech I can't
Re: Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital by stuffs4me(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
KYLEJP:

Freedom of speech I can assure you but freedom after speech I can't

Very funny.. Is this supposed to be a threat or what. I can't stop laughing at such stupidity..

Can you show me a part of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that's says the son of Mr. President is above the laws of Nigeria? The immunity clause on President Buhari does not extend to the President's son.

I was a very active freedom fighter during my ALUTA days in a federal university I'm more than ready for their stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara By-election: APC Candidate, Olawuyi Speaks / I Fear For The Future Of Nigeria In 2023 - Sultan Of Sokoto / Sagay: APC, PDP Lawmakers Are United When It Comes To Sharing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.