Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen (431 Views)

Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) / 10 Men Tiwa Savage Has Dated / VIDEO: Meet Kim Kardashian Of Africa- Insists Her Curves Are Totally NATURAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen by kanicorp9(m): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Singer, Tiwa Savage has blasted the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, over itss statement debunking allegations of theft she made as baseless and untrue.

Tiwa had alleged that she was robbed of her luggage in a private jet conveying her and Wizkid from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

She said the incident happened while the jet was taxiing on Lagos airport’s runway.

However, FAAN on Wednesday reacted to the news calling it a baseless and impossible information.

In reaction, the Mavin queen wrote via her Snapchat page:-

How dare FAAN try to claim that I would lie about my luggage being stolen.

“We have made several attempts to reach out and make official but I’ve just been told that someone would get back to us.

“I wasn’t going to continue with this as it’s just material things Which can be replaced but FAAN saying my claim is baseless and untrue is disgusting.

“FAAN there is a serious security issue so don’t try and shut me up by making public feel I’m just making some kind of celebrity noise.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/tiwa-savage-blasted-federal-airports-authority-nigeria-faan-insists-luggage-stolen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen by afbstrategies: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Someone is not telling the truth but I bet Tiwa may be closer to the truth because Nigerian officials are always covering up and dismissing stuff instead of conducting thorough investigations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen by kanicorp9(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Abi
afbstrategies:
Someone is not telling the truth but I bet Tiwa may be closer to the the truth because Nigerian officials are always covering up and dismissing stuff instead of conducting thorough investigations.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen by davostar: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2018
You can't trust this the officials at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Blasted The FAAN, Insists Her Luggage Was Stolen by 360command: 6:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Trust no one in Naija republic

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Benoît Assou-ekotto Maybach Zantac / 'Good Morning Beautiful People Of God' - Tontolet / Photo Of David Beckham Joined By Family As He Launches New Kent & Curwen Shop In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.