Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) (26256 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / 10 Men Tiwa Savage Has Dated / Tiwa Savage Has Dumped Wizkid For His Friend, Smallgod (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Olusharp(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
:PNigerian female artiste, Tiwa Savage in a recent interview with Genius.com revealed that she has two degrees to her name.

According to her, she has a degree in business and accounts and a second degree in Music.

She said, “i have two degrees. i have a first degree in business and accounts. my second degree is in music, i studied jazz at berklee college of music. i like to have fun, but there's a serious side to me as well.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyJYZ58fTtk

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/23/tiwa-savage-reveals-she-has-two-degrees/

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by tsinzu: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2019
smart woman

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Jayslicky: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Some people have five degrees and they are still jobless, inside life.

59 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2019
She even has two degrees...

She try.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Prettyvita(f): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Nice.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good of you Beautiful Tiwatope.

Keep it up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Well done Tiwa

Let me Grow your business through Social Media Promotions and Adverts. Check my siggy for my WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Okay we don hear. Please what's the moral of the story story?

Degrees ko radians ni.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2019

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by sigidi5: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83392184:
ok

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:

Because they are expecting a desk job from the government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by mjizzie(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
two first degree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Because they are expecting a desk job from the government.

This is a dangerous generalization.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by naijadjmixtapes: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by FloxySmart(f): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
A beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

This is a dangerous generalization.

Maybe, but one complaint I hear from Nigerians on this site is 'Government is not providing jobs'...which usually means a nice cushy civil service jobs.

Then there is the obsession over which tribe is getting jobs in the civil service more than others.

Then there was the NNPC recruitment , and even the immigration recuritment where there were more applicants than positions offered.

The truth is, back when my dad was a job hunter in the 1970's...jobs were easier to get because we were replacing posiitons held previously by white people. Since the 1980'S, the jobs haven't been enough.

And the funny thing is, many of these same people oppose potential job creation initiatives like removing fuel subsidies, or selling NNPC and making it actually competitive, and support government monopolization

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beauty and brain..... smart one either which way she is good to go

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Inside Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Tundeobama(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
What Is Your Opinion About The Nigeria Land Border Closure? -
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Tundeobama(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in NigeriaEurope brands for male and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Mateen1000: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Mr Man do you even know the meaning of degrees
Nobody has five degrees, But if someone even have by any chance, Such fellow can’t be jobless

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Tolams16(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
DJ CUPPY AND ZLATAN IBILE CAUGHT KISSING AND ROMANCING watch video here https://www.nairaland.com/5488346/dj-cuppy-zlatan-ibile-caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by Silas6(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who ask am?

Any where my people, for your cheap lands and houses across Lagos state call or WhatsApp me @ 09074127485
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by seanjy4konji: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
who degree help....

come enter my travellling bag make you see degrees and certificate i don get now 10 years ago...

it no help me and man still deh alive...

God punish person weh introduce school.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) by RenHub: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Someone on this page just rubbished his own certificate undecided smh

If it doesn't help you in the morning it'd at noon
Never despair bro. I'm a civil engineer by training but today I'm hustling in electrical line by myself but nothing can ever make me rubbish my results. In learning and character bruh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwakemi Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Dances In Church Amidst Son's Grand Theft / "A Couple Of Forever More": 2face And Wife Loved Up In New Photo / Rema Walks Off Stage Of J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Over Poor Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.