Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (32049 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by ehinorlive: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2018
love u bro
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by Uyiii: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
kidman96:

This is a New Year... I better stop beefing people who are miles ahead of me and focus on my pathetic life... So that I don't waste 2018 on social media the way I wasted 2017.
I am glad you starting to realise you're an adult now as against your moniker.
I say amen to your prayer.
cheerssmiley

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by bishopb2(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Abi.... Ot'ope
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by DavidJohnDavid(f): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
blessings

Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by Alvinchukx(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]HELO,I WISH HIM THE BEST
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by Uyiii: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2018
amunkita:

This is 2018, grow some brain
grow some balls, you pussy.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by back2sender: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Afrok:
Cool... But I trust 2017 to be a memorable year for most Nigerians and 2019 is waiting to be the greatest.

If you get my point, leggo
All this planning for President Buhari alone �
God pass all of una ooo
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by FaniDan(f): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Hotshawarma post=63784873]Who dem beat who dey cry??why you come carry their matter put for head like say Na your destiny??u carry this pepper spray beef enter new year??and for your information the "Paul okoye" that talked about reconciliation of wizkid and davido is not Paul okoye of psquare,it is another Paul okoye,a man that is a popular show promoter...be informed before displaying ignorance this 2018..[/quote nawa oooo, this your post no nice oo
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by amunkita(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Uyiii:

grow some balls, you pussy.

Sure within you, u ve made loadz of sense
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by mrdipye(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
pikin way suppose day graze cows for bush, who go give am bike?

see finishing
������ ����������

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by kolawoleibukun: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
kidman96:

This is a New Year... You better stop beefing people who are miles ahead of you and focus on ur pathetic lives... So that you don't waste 2018 on social media the way you wasted 2017.
see your smelling face like buhari deaf ear. I get your time? you way your landlord day phfork for nyarsch. you no go go clean your nyarsch way day leak before you day come talk to person? abi your dirty brain no get respect?
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by kolawoleibukun: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
kidman96:

This is a New Year... You better stop beefing people who are miles ahead of you and focus on ur pathetic lives... So that you don't waste 2018 on social media the way you wasted 2017.
me and you na day the waste oh. wetin you come here come do? people way no day waste lives no day here. how many years you don sit down like sick goat day celebrate nonsense. wetin concern me n twins?
na twins I come find for nairaland. if you hang your clothes for public na public go look am .

na you won come tell me wetin I go type for nairaland? you day mad??
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by newslifeop: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good for you
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by legalwebconsult(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by nurusystem(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
before na for family catalogue people day save their pictures oh. which one be my twins? you born dem for us? na your twins dem na keep the picture for your house when we reach there we go see am.

wetin day pain me now be say dem day report say buhari pikin don spend 6 days for hospital. abeg when the boy reach the hospital him no see people for there?
people never day there reach one month?

if to say him papa do roads when him be president for 83' e for no get this accident. how many years him papa don sit down for the seat now with his deaf ears, if to say he don do the roads now e for no get that accident. indirectly his fathers negligence has cause the deaths of many innocent people.

useless pipu. pikin way suppose day graze cows for bush, who go give am bike?
making mouth bur remember your turn is coming
what goes around most surely comes area.
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by kolawoleibukun: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
nurusystem:

making mouth bur remember your turn is coming
what goes around most surely comes area.
your English is a proof of your state of life
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by Dohyn3(f): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2018
How I love twins. I pray I get to have one, or two grin
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by nurusystem(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
english is your papa language.
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by kolawoleibukun: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
nurusystem:

english is your papa language.
I speak pidgin for you and you won show me say you go school. when you see school you begin speak English. which one you day. you for type another sentence make I correct you again. when una see people una go won oppress them. and una no get any substance.
my dear next time when you see person be polite. and no think too much of yourself. when u see me day complain so no be for myself. I am in a better place. but I day complain for people way day suffer cos am sensitive of their pains.

people like you na make me saucy becos una be dreamkillers. you suppress the truth and preach the lie.
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by Ughwefavour(m): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Uyiii:
oga rudeboy, stop being rude and utterly stupid.
you claim to have promulgated the reconciliation between wizkid and davido, but cannot remedy the situation with your brother.
go and reconcile with your bro, stop making people waste mb.

P.s: beautiful babiessmiley, I pray the foolishness you and your bro are portraying now don't fall on them.
tell d mugu
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by nurusystem(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I speak pidgin for you and you won show me say you go school. when you see school you begin speak English. which one you day. you for type another sentence make I correct you again. when una see people una go won oppress them. and una no get any substance.
my dear next time when you see person be polite. and no think too much of yourself. when u see me day complain so no be for myself. I am in a better place. but I day complain for people way day suffer cos am sensitive of their pains.

people like you na make me saucy becos una be dreamkillers. you suppress the truth and preach the lie.

oga English is your papa language ,you go no
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by nurusystem(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

waiting this kunu they yan self..see you better wake up from your slumber.
who do you think you are talking to i am not your mate,your mate are sleeping in matuary...
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by nurusystem(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

ori lo ti daru
Re: Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" by nurusystem(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

the level of your understanding is enough for you to think you're ignoramus indeed. see has she is eaten pidgin like if English language is not Impost on She she .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyi Alex Wore Tummy & Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Movie Premiere / Actress Rahama Sadau Slays In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Yvonne Jegede Acquires Range Rover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.