Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies (43039 Views)

“he Is Really Suffering” – Fan Calls Out Wizkid After Seeing Starboy Terri / Rapper, Dremo Angrily Replies Troll Who Said He Doesn’t Know Him / Fan Calls RMD A 'Demon Gang Leader'. Actor Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by udemzyudex(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
This lady dey fall hand sha, must she reply the person in that manner, a celeb for that matter?

LOL.. Most times I don't blame this fans, when they praise this celeb they don't reply but when they insult them, they give the fan the attention he/she needs grin
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Quality20(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
what a great n fyn lady. I hope she gets a nice man soon
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by pointstores(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Not every one called celebrity is matured
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by beautyhd: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Nice reply

Some manner less and hungry guys are always in the habit of calling ladies ashewo
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by gare(f): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2018
HeWrites:
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has made up her mind not to condone any more insults from fans on social media.

The embattled actress who trended for almost the wrong reasons for months now took to her Instagram page to share a video which she captioned “iya yin ni baller”

An angry fan, clearly dissatisfied at the view proceeded to call her “Ashewo” a derogatory word in Yoruba which translates to “Prostitute”.

Toyin wasn’t having any of it as she replied him

See her reply below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/actress-toyin-abraham-angrily-replies.html

You dont respond to such kind of people, if you know you are not. Just keep them quiet and feel they dont exist, because why this is making front page is because you responded and because the person called 'Ashewo', but because you replied. Because i believe this is not the first time you are being address as one, just forget them and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by ButterFrost212(f): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
This lady dey fall hand sha, must she reply the person in that manner, a celeb for that matter?
why won't she reply, celebs are humans and you don't just go about insulting people for no reason, then surely you must be an slowpoke. She isn't wrong. In fact she did well
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by myfantasies(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
i said she shouldn't have replied the person in that manner. with the way she replied the person shows her area of weakness. there are other matured ways to reply a stubborn fan not like she did.

Please tell me how she for take reply d person

U dey talk like say if someone call ur sister or mom prostitute in your presence u no go tear d person to shreds
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by jolyment: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
well if that is her weakness there is no big deal,everybody have their own weakness...

Everybody has not everybody have*

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by jolyment: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Wish me well for my introduction tomorrow.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Truthinlife: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
You try insult buhari or Jonathan face to face and see if they will react or not...mtchew
lol... I like this last comment. Honestly, you will see the human side of them. The slaps and throwing of objects at this guy won’t be funny.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by VictorRomanov: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:

Na this kind comment dey vex me. Celebrities live by a different standard of courtesy and manners abi?
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by VictorEkwere: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
Is celeb not a human being she has blood flowing in her too. reacting to negative words label on her person is just natural among all human so she is not exception.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by IamWhisdom(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2018
I no blame their two sha.

Like say them no get data for phone, them for no fit dey disturb person like this. I blame emptyhen and Co.

#Esq
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by segebase(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2018

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
myfantasies:

Please tell me how she for take reply d person

U dey talk like say if someone call ur sister or mom prostitute in your presence u no go tear d person to shreds
why Didn't I React When You Make This Repulsive Post At The Bolded?
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:

Just cos she's a celeb abi, she should then tolerate trash from online fools who won't mind their business. Use your head please.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by tunnamaniah(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
ur weakness is the joy or happiness of people who are ready to capitalize on it to torment u, meanwhile people become concern when u ar bein tormented base on ur weakness u displayed for the tormentors. u get the logic?
Oga, your story too much, the fan insulted her and she replied in like manner, don’t start Sunday sermon on this abeg
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2018
so she had time to Scrol the fan's pic...she get time sha
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Dammylois(f): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Some people think they can spit rubbish cos dey get data,the same data the would have maximised by improving their knowledge
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by AryaStark1(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
.ode mumu oponu eda abirun shey she no b human being why she no go reply
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by khome(f): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2018
007author:
The fan is right though. Toyin is an Olosho
Toor,is she d first person to be olosho?
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2018
AryaStark1:
.ode mumu oponu eda abirun shey she no b human being why she no go reply
why Didn't I Reply U With ur Manner??
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by myfantasies(f): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
why Didn't I React When You Make This Repulsive Post At The Bolded?

Y only d bolder?

Cos i struck a nerve right?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2018
myfantasies:

Y only d bolder?

Cos i struck a nerve right?
i dont have to react to that, i know u are more aggressive in defending her. so, leaving u in the category of daft would be ok. apparently, one would see that u are endemic to low thinking. enjoy ur new year.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Shaw007(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2018
She actually had the time to go through his page and pick out the 32nd pix. Funny though

Bert oduun sha grin
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Jessica555: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2018
She replied him well.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by myfantasies(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
i dont have to react to that, i know u are more aggressive in defending her. so, leaving u in the category of daft would be ok. apparently, one would see that u are endemic to low thinking. enjoy ur new year.
It seems to me dat u r d daft one here.

U dat is not endemic to low thinking was busy defending someone dat came online to call a woman prostitute.

I am already enjoying my new year by getting on ur nerves

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by OliveCynosure(f): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
She's human
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Emmahunk(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
myfantasies:

Y won't she reply
So just cos she is a celeb she should tolerate rubbish from all dese toothless dogs that only bark on the internet.

Y will a complete human being just come on her page to call her a prostitute for no reason.

U people are forgetting dat all dese celebs r humans, dey have feelings like u nd i.

And you talking as if you will tolerate such.

U r saying she fall ur hand, which hand u get wey dem dey fall

I really wonder why people won't shut up when they have nothing complimentary to say. He deserved more than he got from the celebrity.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by salmonkas178(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Truth be told..most actress are promiscuous fact...now they even love-vendor ladies for rich men and politicians.....na their wahala tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.