Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Evil Of Sectarianism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Of Sectarianism (417 Views)

Enenche Attacks Adeboye, Oyedepo Etc, Say's I Love The Evil Of Prophet Tb Joshua / Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of Sectarianism by adekhingz(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Someone posted this on a group:

*Join NASFAT, ANSARUDEEN,NAWARUDEEN,FATHUQAREEB*,,, (Weekly Asalatus) if you want to know how to dance and sing while chanting adhkar.

*Join TMC and OTM* if you want to practice your deen according to your own thinking, U shall be, taught how to marry only after having PhD, you shall be compelled not to marry outside TMC, You shall be taught as a female to wear uniforms which are half hijab with plain pink, purple, green colours. At least, they are plain, you shall be taught how to see Izbal as a minor issue, while boycotting Coke, Pepsi, Bournvita and many others as the major issue, you shall be taught how to push your self into leadership even if what it requires is to LIE and DISGUISE, you shall soon be crazy inside partisanship, u shall be taught how to protest, u shall be trained to leave for jihad in Gaza,Afghanistan,Palestine,,,,,,,, meanwhile people are still suffering from the bokoharam in sambisa,.

*Join TABLEEGH* if u want to go to outtings(ijade) to learn how to cook, teach the rest of the muslims the Kalima but worryLESS about your family and trek around the communities,approaching people for Dawah,
even if you can't recite Suratul Fathah fluently less Tajweed And your eeman shall be judged based on the numbers of Ijade you've done.

*join the suufis* if u want to cat-walk out of islam and you stand the chance of upgrading into madness,see Solat as something minor while solatul -FAATIH as the major(unless u are deep in it). And replace your prophet with Niyas, as u will also have free access to their something niyaat.

*Join jabata* if u want to know how to give out the certificate of being a kaafir,certificate of hell to your teachers,friends,neighbours, the shuyukh in ur place,ur parent even you ' yourself ' .

*Join the shi'a and the khawaarij* if u want to bounce out of islam and kill yourself to show the love you have for Ali and Husain.

*Join the Ahmadiyyah* if u want to be bearing only a muslim name without being a muslim, and see that foolish man (gulam ahmad) who died inside the toilet as ur prophet and want Christians to see you as the original Muslim since they are the same, and have pastors as their scholars, and churches as their place of worship.

*Be a Sunni[b](salafi)[/b] that adheres to Islam as send down by Allaah to his Prophet (Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and his household) as practiced by the Sahabas (Companions)*,as they are the people of the Qur'an, the people of the Hadith,the moderate people. they do sin and quickly ask for forgiveness from their lord. They are people that take to correction.

*In short this is the quality all Muslims must possess*

*They are not a sect but will always come together in a society where needed.*

No Sunnah No Islam, No Islam No Paradise!!!

*Copied*

I replied with this:

"Quite a number of unnecessary diss you shared up there. You rubbish all sect just to promote your own. Sunnah is the way. Not salafism���. Stop saying (posting) what you don't know about other sect."

I woke up to discover I have been removed from the group. grin

Have I done any wrong by preaching a peaceful coexistence?
Re: The Evil Of Sectarianism by adekhingz(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Then

(1) (Reply)

Atheism / Clergy System ( Man Or God) / As The Annual Fasting And Prayers At The Rccg Has Commenced........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.