Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA (3089 Views)

Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA by owukpa(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
The viral story making the rounds on social media with the headline, How I love the ‘evil’ of prophet T.B Joshua, credited to Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche, Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre was actually written by a totally different person.

The attribution of the story is misleading as the said statement did not emanate from the Senior Pastor.

The said story was authored by Enenche Obonyilo Peter, also known as Enenche Enenche, a comedian and it was first published on Daily Post online with his name boldly written below the article.

To set the record straight, Enenche Enenche is an entertainer while Dr. Paul Paul Enenche is a pastor and both are separate individuals.

Those sharing the story should be aware of who the real author is, as any attribution of the article to Dr Paul Enenche is false and misleading.

Re: Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA by Realadey(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Don't mind them, they are only interested in publishing rubbish all in the name of making money.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Men Preparing The Way For The Anti Christ / The Pope- The Richest Man On Earth? / Atheist Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.