Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4871195 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dubylhover(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It is finished..

B919ERPPRTCZSQ-1914510..

I am done for the season.

Not trying to flog a dead horse, but had I seen this ticket, I'd have removed plzen.. That mlada was on form.. But hey, alabi just needs one game to tear it... Sorry brah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Turkeelex:

u are the most useless miserable saddist nitwit irresponsible animal i have ever seen in history of humanity isn't it obvious u are just a retarded foolish animal huh.....someone keeps on ignoring u yet u keep on displaying ur stupidity n foolishness on here....well i hope u will have a rethink because ur foolishness has gotten outta hand. well this will be my last time of quoting u as well....u can keep on displaying d foolishness n the stupidity u came to display in ur life nitwit.
I genuinely feel sorry for you. For a human being to sink this low just for attention. First of all, sort out your English. It's an eyesore. Secondly, be creative in your insults. You repeated nitwit three times and they were all out of context. You have been saying you won't quote me again for over two months now but you still do it over and over again. That shows you are really pained and obsessed with me. I know you won't be able to sleep tonight as my words will haunt you till morning comes. You need to work on your self esteem.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
fxdrizzle:
I genuinely feel sorry for you. For a human being to sink this low just for attention. First of all, sort out your English. It's an eyesore. Secondly, be creative in your insults. You repeated nitwit three times and they were all out of context. You have been saying you won't quote me again for over two months now but you still do it over and over again. That shows you are really pained and obsessed with me. I know you won't be able to sleep tonight as my words will haunt you till morning comes. You need to work on your self esteem.

who will be obsessed with a foolish irresponsible goat like u roaming about online displaying the highest order of foolishness.....u better have a rethink before u fall astray mumu....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

cc casting crew

See as the Alexis wry everybody dey hail don finally accept say im get duty for village as elder Villarreal

Alextaiwo is over hyped by asslickers only ... His ticket casted before we had a proper view.... i pity people playing his game and funding him. .... We even got tired of typing Casted to his games even a dead man knows it's a red game

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lamentations Chapter 4 vs 5.... Situation report all tickets casted ,tears and agony present..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Turkeelex:

who will be obsessed with a foolish irresponsible goat like u roaming about online displaying the highest order of foolishness.....u better have a rethink before u fall astray mumu....
once again you've proved my point by quoting me again. Why are you so predictable? If soccer leagues were as predictable as you are, we would all have been millionaires by now. Useless indolent gay bastard. I pray you get aids and alzheimers at the same time, so you can forget you've got aids till all your fagg*t ex-boyfriends start dying grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Aj vs parker the real deal

those mumu up there dey fight bhind keyboard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
fxdrizzle:
Anyone following Parker Vs Joshua?
They're playing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Percival9:

the way they rest players alsbi will use them today. mark my words

Hope you saw how Madrid won the game. Moi moi analysis from you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
today ehh... Common smal game wer i play 3 draws enta spoil am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fuckgodndjesus: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Turkeelex:

Dry śhit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
B957EWCRTQEQWT-2866828 Alabi say make I use this one buy Easter chicken.. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
fxdrizzle:
once again you've proved my point by quoting me again. Why are you so predictable? If soccer leagues were as predictable as you are, we would all have been millionaires by now. Useless indolent gay bastard. I pray you get aids and alzheimers at the same time, so you can forget you've got aids till all your fagg*t ex-boyfriends start dying grin

i can feel d pain in ur brain animal....ist thing on monday we will be admitting u into d wild life psychiatric hospital to have a complete test on ur dysfunction brain. until then because i can't be throwing tantrums with a mentally deranged animal.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
yehmy:
Aj vs parker the real deal

those mumu up there dey fight bhind keyboard
mumu abi mumu, then dont know wat to do, you get job for them, like to cut grass, wash gutters....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Braga just keeps winning. They keep giving them 2, 3 odds and still they win. Braga HWEH came, it's now Leverkusen and Napoli that'll spoil 350k. First time I'll play long acca (18 games) and be confident in a positive outcome. I have to win big very soon. I just have to.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
GoshenNLA:

mumu abi mumu, then dont know wat to do, you get job for them, like to cut grass, wash gutters....
land plenty for village make dem com clear our farm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Babyofcasting:
Lamentations Chapter 4 vs 5....
Situation report all tickets casted ,tears and agony present..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SetrakusRa(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
B931EWCWRPZEPC-1753432 embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
chai, 8k, u for share me the game b4 nao
anyways, make I gbenusi small credit, mtn preferable, thanks baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
MrJames007:
They're playing
AJ wins by unanimous verdict
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
GoshenNLA:

chai, 8k, u for share me the game b4 nao
anyways, make I gbenusi small credit, mtn preferable, thanks baba
send me your phone number
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Turkeelex:

i can feel d pain in ur brain animal....ist thing on monday we will be admitting u into d wild life psychiatric hospital to have a complete test on ur dysfunction brain. until then because i can't be throwing tantrums with a mentally deranged animal.
wow so you have been throwing tantrums? Thanks for letting us know that you are a toddler. It's dysfunctional not dysfunction, just so you know. I would love to tell the whole thread how you were molested by your dad as a kid but I will leave that story for another day.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please can we all report these people that keep fighting here everyday? I really don't understand this childishness. Aren't you supposed to be +18 to bet in Nigeria? Puskin do your job please, ban some people for life. It/s not like we need them anyway. Alexistaiwo please do not be discouraged, I was emotionally drained today too (hell I still am) but winners never quit when we encounter obstacles. I really wish I had my laptop rn so I can really forecast tomorrow's games well. Doing it on this phone is headache. BTW, that home wins came on that your million ticket doesn't mean you should now play only home wins. Try goal market and other stuff, we'll get there. Need to sleep rn

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
send me your phone number
08139526894, thanks baba
i don follow you, i go need help ontop games o, i cant pick games myself again, I don loose tire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
fxdrizzle:
wow so you have been throwing tantrums? Thanks for letting us know that you are a toddler. It's dysfunctional not dysfunction, just so you know. I would love to tell the whole thread how you were molested by your dad as a kid but I will leave that story for another day.

even if u fail to show up on monday we are coming into the forest u reside to bundle u out animal....take note fxdrizzle is a bastard i like it as i'm disrespecting u, this is what u get from a toddler when u don't respect urself n keep on displaying foolishness on a faceless forum...u see ur life now hehehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Babyofcasting:
Lamentations Chapter 4 vs 5....
Situation report all tickets casted ,tears and agony present..

Seriously you guys are funny.
Who is running this account? Show me your real moniker pls.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
suckmyPENIS:

8k no be small money bros. Congratulations.

P.S . I will not beg you to fund my Bet9ja 891366 so I can play NBA and MLS overnight. I will not. I WILL not. Congrats once again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
paroh137:

8k no be small money bros. Congratulations.

P.S . I will not beg you to fund my Bet9ja 891366 so I can play NBA and MLS overnight. I will not. I WILL not. Congrats once again
Shameless old begger

Begger always beg

Remind me in the morning let me fund

Begger
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
paroh137:
Please can we all report these people that keep fighting here everyday? I really don't understand this childishness. Aren't you supposed to be +18 to bet in Nigeria? Puskin do your job please, ban some people for life. It/s not like we need them anyway. Alexistaiwo please do not be discouraged, I was emotionally drained today too (hell I still am) but winners never quit when we encounter obstacles. I really wish I had my laptop rn so I can really forecast tomorrow's games well. Doing it on this phone is headache. BTW, that home wins came on that your million ticket doesn't mean you should now play only home wins. Try goal market and other stuff, we'll get there. Need to sleep rn
emotional drain and can still forcast? u strong bro
am so emotional down dat to forecast sef dey fear me. I jst come here, pick any game I see wey my mind go with and play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Templerun95(f): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shey I win abi I lose shocked

B97erpttazeaa-1983253
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Turkeelex:

even if u fail to show up on monday we are coming into the forest u reside to bundle u out animal....take note
Your jabs keep getting weaker. Try to keep up grin I feel like slicing up your mangy body and dumping it in a trashcan. The only problem is that the trashcan would be an upgrade compared to where you currently live.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2018
GoshenNLA:

08139526894, thanks baba
i don follow you, i go need help ontop games o, i cant pick games myself again, I don loose tire
I go drop the game here tomorrow...expect the card tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)