Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4895867 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Blackchampion(m): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Spot the Judas 6V5LGKG

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Drdreyy: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2018
chewbacca:

It means that the bookie is processing the bet you placed.. it may be refused if the odds change or accepted as the case may be.

Imagine, I won all the games but still showing processing since yesterday. Could it be it wasn't approved ? and they accepted my stake.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2018
South Korea - K League 2 = Gwangju FC - Daejeon = DRAW OR AWAY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
AnyHow u wanna Reshuffle: 6V5MYRW
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Bet9ja funny o

All my games have ended yet this idopts they show me cashout lower than the won money Nd them no wan green the ticket

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Lordprez:
Unto easter celebration, nothing is too small

5475640 bet9ja
Shut up

Begger

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Abeg somebody should fund my account for me
Want to fund 500.....
In exchange of airtime
Please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Shut up

Begger

You have a big problem, why always seeking attention up and down? Are you a child? That thing that troubles your soul, I pray you find peace this Easter season.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pascalbenz: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Abeg e get any soul wey fit do customer to customer transfer for me @ alabi's portal in exchange of mtn card ....... ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sheggsliveth: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2018
can I fund my bet9ja account using first bank mobile app, my ATM doesn't works with it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2018
paroh137:

You have a big problem, why always seeking attention up and down? Are you a child? That thing that troubles your soul, I pray you find peace this Easter season.
Niģger shut the Bleep up...see this small boy broke ass zombie asking if am a child

I detest gambling beggers like u

If a man must beg; he shouldn't beg just so he can gamble

Bleep off my mentions you stinking beggar

Lass lass if them fund this small boy begger alabi go still collect am; better go hustle and use ur own money bet so if you lose u go feel am no be say na another man hustle u go take bet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2018
KingsArena:
Patience, my friend...Patience wink.

I funded my lionsbet account this morning and till now it has not reflect in the account.
Usman88.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Lass lass all this boys wey dey beg upandam go still dash alabi the money

You no go ever see person wey collect free fund come back here to jubilate say im win and show appreciation

Then go still lose the money

That's chronic gamblers for u

Even by mistake them win they no go use am do better thing

e.g. paroh137 sammyobi seedorfy...this ond's na legendary beggers

They beg without season yet you go hardly hear say them chop despite the numerous awoof wey them don collect for this thread

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2018
B910EWCWPPPERP-59479

Getting close
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2018
gentlezypher:
B910EWCWPPPERP-59479

Getting close
Getting close to weytin?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2018
decency13:

Please be informed that every sports betting firm has their rules, On Lionsbet such bet is voided and that is what was done to the betslip of the bet that you placed.
Please I funded my lionsbet account again this morning and my account is still empty.

This is the second time that this has happened and you didn't resolve the first one in January.

Is this how I will be dashing you guys my money?

Usman88
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please I funded my lionsbet account again this morning and my account is still empty.

This is the second time that this has happened and you didn't resolve the first one in January.

Is this how I will be dashing you guys my money?

Usman88
Always complain to your bank bro

Especially on Twitter

them go resolve am for u

u fit still get the other money if u follow am up and if e never tey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Why does it take 1xbet to settle a postponed match... I mailed them only for them to reply with this...

Dear user,

If a match or competition is postponed (rescheduled) for more than 48 hours for whatever reason all bets on this event shall be declared void (this is an approximate time, the bookmaker shall be entitled to keep such bets standing at its absolute discretion for the avoidance of disputes which may arise if the match is postponed for more than 48 hours from the official scheduled starting time). The event shall be deemed postponed or rescheduled if the official scheduled starting time of the event is altered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2018
ikihealthplus:
guy you have to bring them out on all social media platforms you know before they'll green your bets. I did same yesterday and make sure you cc: akinalabi, , all Nigerian bookies are shitty, ,just want to milk us dry,,,call their customer care too
i called their customer care and they are all busy, this is really frustrating because I wanted to use the money for today's games, I'm sure they would have approved it if I lost the game

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Lol make I dey follow mad man argue this early Easter Sunday? Kolewerk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2018
felzylix:

Getting close to weytin?
to that you can not even dream of
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Beedude(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Good Morning House. Anyone That Can Help Me Fund My Lionsbet Acct In Exchange For Airtime Shuld Quote Me. Btw #500. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Paroh137 begger cheesy

The foolish boy quote me dey form matured and shit. The foolish boybeven get effonntery to call im papa mate small child. The foolish begger get mind they advice person wry better pass am. The useless child still dey call im papa mad man

Nawa o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by okeyfineboy(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:
can I fund my bet9ja account using first bank mobile app, my ATM doesn't works with it
yes you can..was just introduced
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Oh GOD
Not today
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DorianD(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
i called their customer care and they are all busy, this is really frustrating because I wanted to use the money for today's games, I'm sure they would have approved it if I lost the game
Not just with bet9ja.eben merrybet has been with my money since yesterday. Them green other games, living out bundesliga as undecided

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
WTF is wrong with bet9ja... update my winnings them no gree..God punish them..
boss, I guess its general, too many complains frm ds side too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2018
DorianD:

Not just with bet9ja.eben merrybet has been with my money since yesterday. Them green other games, living out bundesliga as undecided
exactly, mine is also bundesliga

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sandammy(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Please kindly fund my account. BET9JA. USERNAME: sheriphous USER I.D 819730 Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2018
sandammy:
Please kindly fund my account.
BET9JA.
USERNAME: sheriphous
USER I.D 819730
Thanks.
Funded
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Zamad(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2018
sandammy:
Please kindly fund my account. BET9JA. USERNAME: sheriphous USER I.D 819730 Thanks.
FUNDED WITH 4H,PLEASE CONFIRM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy easter folks, welcome to the month of April.... the month of stars

if you are proud to be born in April signify as Something great is about to happen to us� grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.