Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4898400 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
@einsteine

What with this unnecessary post? How many times do you guys wanna post this stuff?

This epistle is stale already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
ednut1:
bayern is winning 1-3. 2 and go enta

Let's hope so
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]

All this unreasonable jokes over people whose wealth can feed your whole local government. Do something spectacular so people can talk about you and your wretched life. Ronaldo and Messi can never be poor again. Can that be said about you and your generations? Werey

Shut up and go home to contemplate the misery of your existence. Also, try to convince your mother to tell you who your real father is. It might shed some light on while you consistently behave like an i'm'becile high on a tramadol and codeine mixture. Foolish pig.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
@einsteine

What with this unnecessary post? How many times do you guys wanna post this stuff?

This epistle is stale already!

If it's stale, you should ignore.

Be rest assured that any insult would be replied manifold. So if you don't have anything reasonable to say, skip ahead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
1. Koln - 1. FSV Mainz 05
Total 1: 2.5 Under
Levante UD - Las Palmas
Torino - Internazionale Milano
West Bromwich Albion - Swansea City
Total 2: 2.5 Under
Watford - Burnley
Amiens SC - Stade Malherbe Caen

Odd

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
JixNation:

1.03 done ever cast you?
2.0odds ever cast u? You wont go pick any game anyhow, I spend 6hrs picking and selecting just 1.5odds.
No time for gambling and awaiting micracle. It's exhausting but if you are lucky, you can make something out of it. That's my way anyways. I hope Alabi juju no go carch me cos I know say d man dey use jazz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CastingToVilla(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Play if you want to be rich like me....

6WDVBBB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
einsteine:

Be rest assured that any insult would be replied manifold. So if you don't have anything reasonable to say, skip ahead.
Alaye, shut up and stop forming king Kong online jare. That shiit was unnecessary and ur still acting like a dummy. Ronaldo know who u be? wey u wan die on top his matter.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
einsteine:
Cristiano RONALDO vs Leo MESSI in COURT
Judge: Have any of you won the
Golden ball?

Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times.
Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.

Judge: Have any of you won the
Golden Boot?

Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times.
Messi: Same here.

Judge: How many individual trophies
have you each won?

Ronaldo: 16.
Messi: 13.

Judge: Have any of you played for
another club’s first team besides your
current one?

Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal
first division and Manchester United
in BPL.
Messi: No. Only Barcelona.

Judge: Have any of you won a title
with your national team?
Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s first
ever European Championship.
Messi: No.

Judge: How many goals have each of
you scored for your respective
teams?
Ronaldo: Should I count the goals
I’ve scored for Man United and
Sporting?
Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid.
Ronaldo: 436 goals in 426
appearances or 9 seasons.
Messi: 539 goals in 625 appearances
or 14 seasons.

Judge: Who has scored more hat-
tricks in La Liga?
Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28.

Judge: Which is the most prestigious
competition in club football?
Ronaldo: Champions League.
Messi: Champions League.

Judge: Have any of you won
Champions League?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2
different teams. Once with Man United
and 3 times with Madrid.
Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with
Barcelona only.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in
the CL between the two of you?
Ronaldo: I’ve scored 119 goals in the
CL.
Messi: I’ve scored 100.

!
Just when I thought I've seen the most senseless of men. Only for you to prove me wrong.

Both of them are busy making dough only for you to sit down inside your mud house and drafting useless analysis.
I just don't know what this your post adds to your pocket. Guys are busy making money you're here posting baseless arguments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CastingToVilla(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]

All this unreasonable jokes over people whose wealth can feed your whole local government. Do something spectacular so people can talk about you and your wretched life. Ronaldo and Messi can never be poor again. Can that be said about you and your generations? Werey

If na Messi dem talk about, you for provoke like this.

Abi your slip don cast?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gody05:
Alaye, shut up and stop forming king Kong online jare. That shiit was unnecessary and ur still acting like a dummy. Ronaldo know who u be? wey u wan die on top his matter.

Don't be a stupid idiot. If you don't like the post, skip ahead. If it had been about Messi, would you be foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient? You better scurry away, frustrated Barca fan.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
mceze:

After selecting the games you want to stake, click betslip, the whole games Will appear.Put the amount you want to stake. You will see a tiny box below with the message- Place using free balance? click the box..You can proceed with your betting
thanks...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
oya!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bet9ja tufiakwa,game wey enter since yesterday,una no wan green am,una no wan make person play weekend game ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yemike:

Just when I thought I've seen the most senseless of men. Only for you to prove me wrong.

Both of them are busy making dough only for you to sit down inside your mud house and drafting useless analysis.
I just don't know what this your post adds to your pocket. Guys are busy making money you're here posting baseless arguments.

How about you show me the receipt for the cash you were paid for all the useless, senseless, stupid posts you have made since you registered on Nairaland? If you are that worried about the post, I am sure you can raise some money to purchase a rope that you will use to handg yourself.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
England
15:00
Leicester - Newcastle
1X - 1.21

England
Yeovil Town - Luton Town
Over1.5goals - 1.25

Scotland
Rangers - Dundee
1 - 1.35

France
16:00
Monaco - Nantes
1 or Ov2.5goals - 1.25

Turkey
17:00
Besiktas - Goztepespor
1 - 1.22

Netherlands
18:45
As Alkmaar - PSV
Over2.5goals - 1.44

Switzerland
St. Gallen - Young Boys
Over2.5goals - 1.50

Spain
19:45
Valencia - Espanyol
Hweh - 1.25

TOTAL ODDS : 8.41
B921ERSQQWEZZS-3253895

©Chiefheywhy

Over1.5goals series
6WDB97S

CC : Mistercharles
staked... may the odds favor us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Bet9ja tufiakwa,game wey enter since yesterday,una no wan green am,una no wan make person play weekend game ni
I think say na only me ooooo, that;s why I prefer Nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
ajaymina:

Do not use that as an excuse brother.
Goan cash the money from the AMT.
Locate the nearest shop and do the needful
I play online pal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
einsteine:

Don't be a stupid idiot. If you don't like the post, skip ahead. If it had been about Messi, would you be foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient? You better scurry away, frustrated Barca fan.
if u troll messi, I don't give a fuvking fvck, it's none of my business there are so many things I read abt him that I laugh my ass off like he faked retirement, played penalty to mars blah blah blah it's only pathetic dumbfvck like u who takes such shiits personal. The shiit u posted was fantastic staled nonsense and u are still acting like a god. Continue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
einsteine:

Lwkmd cheesy .This guy no get chill o, abi ur ticket don cast grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
einsteine:

How about you show me the receipt for the cash you were paid for all the useless, senseless, stupid posts you have made since you registered on Nairaland? If you are that worried about the post, I am sure you can raise some money to purchase a rope that you will use to handg yourself.
I give up.

Since you insist stupidity is the only path you choose to follow

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wh33z(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Abeg who dey get this problem on bet9ja o..since yesterday i tried withdrawin but my money dey bpunce back to bet acct..help pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
I have gone through this thread and read lots of lamentations and cries of how one slip was cut by one match, etc.

The season has almost come to an end and you guys need to decide if you are more interested in the thrill that comes from checking livescores or actually making money.

If you want to make money, you cannot continue to do what you are currently doing. depending on hope and luck. Cursing Alabi. saying thunder will fire Cavani or one player. You need to be strategic.

As a veteran of many speculative markets (Forex, Options, Cryptocurrencies, sports betting), I can authoritatively tell you that if you are betting and in the last one year, you have not made a substantial amount of money, then you are doing it wrong.

How to do it right?

Simple, you need a decent bankroll. I would advice nothing less than 200k NGN. What of those who don't have up to that? It's simple, quit. You are too poor to be successful in betting if you can't devote at least 200k to it.

Once you have 200k, learn how to forecast. Check form. Check team news, etc. Ensure that you don't stake more than three games per slip and that each slip is at least 2 odds. Bet 10k per slip if you have 200k and bet 100 slips of 2 odds a month. To make a profit, you only need to win 51 out of 100 times. To double your money, you should win 60 times out of 100. If you can win 60 times out of 100, you would double your money every month without worrying too much about day to day results.

If you can't win 60 out of 100 2 odd slips, quit. betting is not for you. You are a long term loser.

My 2 cents. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gody05:
if u troll messi, I don't give a fuvking fvck, it's none of my business there are so many things I read abt him that I laugh my ass off like he faked retirement, played penalty to mars blah blah blah it's only pathetic dumbfvck like u who takes such shiits personal. The shiit u posted was fantastic staled nonsense and u are still acting like a god. Continue

The joke was actually great and I agree as a Ronaldo fan. So how about you just shut up and enjoy it? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
wh33z:
Abeg who dey get this problem on bet9ja o..since yesterday i tried withdrawin but my money dey bpunce back to bet acct..help pls

Access bank?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wh33z(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cointrader:
I have gone through this thrad and read lots of lamentations and cries of how one slip was cut by one match, etc.

The season has almost come to an end and you guys need to decide if you are more interested in the thrill that comes from checking livescores or actually making money.

If you want to make money, you cannot continue to do what you are currently doing. depending on hope and luck. Cursing Alabi. saying thunder will fire Cavani or one player. You need to be strategic.

As a veteran of many speculative markets (Forex, Options, Cryptocurrencies, sports betting), I can authoritatively tell you that if you are betting and in the last one year, you have not made a substantial amount of money, then you are doing it wrong.

How to do it right?

Simple, you need a decent bankroll. I would advice nothing less than 200k NGN. What of those who don't have up to that? It's simple, quit. You are too poor to be successful in betting if you can't devote at least 200k to it.

Once you have 200k, learn how to forecast. Check form. Check team news, etc. Ensure that you don't stake more than three games per sleep and that each slip is at least 2 odds. Bet 10k per slip if you have 200k and bet 100 slips of 2 odds a month. To make a profit, you only need to win 51 out of 100 times. To double your money, you should win 60 times out of 100. If you can win 60 times out of 100, you would double your money every month without worrying too much about day to day results.

If you can't win 60 out of 100 2 odd slips, quit. betting is not for you. You are a long term loser.

My 2 cents. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
lmao ooooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
whogoesthere:
I think say na only me ooooo, that;s why I prefer Nairabet

The thing dey vex me badly oo,since yesterday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gody05:

It's a joke.

If you don't like it, you ignore.

Infact, I am sure if it was a joke against Ronaldo, you would have enjoyed it.

Instead, you start with insults. I would give them back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wh33z(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cointrader:

Access bank?
firstbank boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by siegfried99(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gody05:

Kwakwakwa grin

The thing tire me oo grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
wh33z:
firstbank boss

Then you shouldn't have a problem. Retry.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pickford very good today.
Liverpool jus try and win with the big odd please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.