Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5180255 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cointrader:
I have gone through this thrad and read lots of lamentations and cries of how one slip was cut by one match, etc.

The season has almost come to an end and you guys need to decide if you are more interested in the thrill that comes from checking livescores or actually making money.

If you want to make money, you cannot continue to do what you are currently doing. depending on hope and luck. Cursing Alabi. saying thunder will fire Cavani or one player. You need to be strategic.

As a veteran of many speculative markets (Forex, Options, Cryptocurrencies, sports betting), I can authoritatively tell you that if you are betting and in the last one year, you have not made a substantial amount of money, then you are doing it wrong.

How to do it right?

Simple, you need a decent bankroll. I would advice nothing less than 200k NGN. What of those who don't have up to that? It's simple, quit. You are too poor to be successful in betting if you can't devote at least 200k to it.

Once you have 200k, learn how to forecast. Check form. Check team news, etc. Ensure that you don't stake more than three games per sleep and that each slip is at least 2 odds. Bet 10k per slip if you have 200k and bet 100 slips of 2 odds a month. To make a profit, you only need to win 51 out of 100 times. To double your money, you should win 60 times out of 100. If you can win 60 times out of 100, you would double your money every month without worrying too much about day to day results.

If you can't win 60 out of 100 2 odd slips, quit. betting is not for you. You are a long term loser.

My 2 cents. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
guy you better shut up b4 I slap you there. You want us to lose 200k to alabi abi?

Betting is all about strategies and luck not the amount.

You think people have 200k and wont rather venture in profitable business ?

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
siegfried99:

Kwakwakwa grin

The thing tire me oo grin

If you have ever argued about a celebrity or famous person, then shame on you because they don't know you either.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cointrader:
like seriously, u even have multiple monikers just for what? how much low could u descend and u ve the guts to talk about grammars. I hope ur well constructed grammars have fed u well today. See, If we continue, u no go watch am finish but am wiser enough to avoid repugnant pigs like u drag me to the mud. When u kill urself finish on top cr7 matter, I hope he pays for ur funeral and send his condolences. Continue being keyboard warrior, U will be recognize by Guinness one day. Nuff said
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Liverpool wan do eye glass ni oluwa o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EXLOVER(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
zz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cointrader:

The joke was actually great and I agree as a Ronaldo fan. So how about you just shut up and enjoy it? smiley smiley
pls what type of oloriburuku are you? stay the fvck out of my mentions...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
9jablogsphere:
guy you better shut up b4 I slap you there. You want us to lose 200k to alabi abi?

You dey mind the oloriburuki demonic scoundrel? Na Alabi send am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gody05:
like seriously, u even have multiple monikers just for what? how much low could u descend and u ve the guts to talk about grammars. I hope ur well constructed grammars have fed u well today. See, If we continue, u no go watch am finish but am wiser enough to avoid repugnant pigs like u drag me to the mud. When u kill urself finish on top cr7 matter, I hope he pays for ur funeral and send his condolences. Continue being keyboard warrior, U will be recognize by Guinness one day. Nuff said

What are you talking about? Do you and I have any prior business? Do I know you previously? Are you fine at all? Should I get a doctor over to examine you?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gody05:
pls what type of oloriburuku are you? stay the fvck out of my mentions...

Sure thing, I won't quote you again. I am a busy person. Keep slaying on the betting thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cointrader: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
9jablogsphere:

Well, if you bet for fun, then no problem. Just don't lament when Cavani fails to score.

But if you truly want to win, you would follow my advice. You wouldn't depend on luck. Luck is fickle. If you are depending on luck, then no need to lament when your bet fails. If you are depending on luck, baba Ijebu is the better alternative.

It works in all speculative markets.

And the crux of it all is this: go for decent profit opportunities and try to win more than the expected probability. the expected probability of a 2 odd ticket is 50%. If you can do more than 50% across a series of 2 odds bet, you will make profit. The 200k is just to ensure that you get good returns. If you use 5k or 10k, you would be tempted to be greedy as I have seen reading through the thread.

basically, my post is my opinion having observed markets in various assets.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
whogoesthere:
I think say na only me ooooo, that;s why I prefer Nairabet

Go and complain to dem on twitter,they just settled mine npw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dynamo Kiev abeg the goals don do..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Liverpool I need dis over 1.5 gan oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sheamus007:
Liverpool I need dis over 1.5 gan oo
them go deliver 1-1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kinggenesis(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
them go deliver 1-1
na the score wey I get for mind be dat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samuelsam(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cointrader:
I have gone through this thrad and read lots of lamentations and cries of how one slip was cut by one match, etc.

The season has almost come to an end and you guys need to decide if you are more interested in the thrill that comes from checking livescores or actually making money.

If you want to make money, you cannot continue to do what you are currently doing. depending on hope and luck. Cursing Alabi. saying thunder will fire Cavani or one player. You need to be strategic.

As a veteran of many speculative markets (Forex, Options, Cryptocurrencies, sports betting), I can authoritatively tell you that if you are betting and in the last one year, you have not made a substantial amount of money, then you are doing it wrong.

How to do it right?

Simple, you need a decent bankroll. I would advice nothing less than 200k NGN. What of those who don't have up to that? It's simple, quit. You are too poor to be successful in betting if you can't devote at least 200k to it.

Once you have 200k, learn how to forecast. Check form. Check team news, etc. Ensure that you don't stake more than three games per sleep and that each slip is at least 2 odds. Bet 10k per slip if you have 200k and bet 100 slips of 2 odds a month. To make a profit, you only need to win 51 out of 100 times. To double your money, you should win 60 times out of 100. If you can win 60 times out of 100, you would double your money every month without worrying too much about day to day results.

If you can't win 60 out of 100 2 odd slips, quit. betting is not for you. You are a long term loser.

My 2 cents. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

bro what u said i ok, but not must that everybody will have up to 200k to venture into sports betting, with your strategy, person can venture with as little as 10k per month, dividing it by 100 is 100naira.

at least u start from somewhere.

am into forex trading too, to tell you i started with as little as 10USD and after all raise and falling, i know where i am now, i all about your hardwork and discipline,

my rich friend venture 500USD in forex and all disappear within the first month. such also happen in sports betting.

is not must all ur game will be leveled on 2odd, somethings u try 200naira to get 1million, u can cashout better money on the way.

that is it.

dont see sports betting as fun or luck, though see it as business,

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Play this game, it might sail through

6W9JVNX
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
obakovich your 1.7 million ticket is entering at the moment. but bet9ja has refused to green my won bets, so cashout can't appear... any solution to this guys?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by osaremen12345: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yemike:

6W9JVNX
sail on with this king thank me later 6WFCTSB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
whats this USSD code for funding bet9ja through GTB, webpay no dey work here.. , Man wan play game and cannot go out,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by osaremen12345: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yemike:

6W9JVNX
rock your ship king 6WFCTSB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DRISKLEF(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
JixNation:

Man City matter taya me fa.

Bro you on WhatsApp?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
osaremen12345:
rock your ship king 6WFCTSB
May the odds be in our favour......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Surest 7odds.
- 6wcv5xs.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Funded
janeysdelyt:

Donpiiko please am waiting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
goal ferencvaros... Alexistaiwo first game on point
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
today is my millions day.. amen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
1realBobby:
goal ferencvaros... Alexistaiwo first game on point
Is our God not a wonderful God cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
So na eye glass sweet liverpool to play this early afternoon?

Okay na... cry cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
9jablogsphere:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.