Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4890350 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Tottenham vs City match is a bankable odds for rich business punters..

Even the bookies are confused on which team to win. Tottenham are hot, City are fragile. EPL teams don't pity opponents, once they find a loophole, all teams will try to take advantage.
City have lost 3 games in a row now, the media are also denting city's image, saying they are very beatable. Tottenham wants revenge from the 4-1 last year. Home advantage for spurs again...

Meanwhile, city is city. They want to win the league as fast as possible. They are capable of beating spurs. They are angry from what Liverpool and Utd did to them...

In my opinion, the match is anybody win. It is very leas likely to end in a draw. Less than 25%.
The bookies are also confused..

Tottenham odds to win is 2.66 while city is 2.62.. To me, this is a fortune if you have the money..

Now assuming you have 100K, stake 50-50K on both Spurs and City to win.

If spurs win, 50*2.66, you get 133K
If city win, 50*2.62, you get 131K

That is 30K gain from 100K stake. Looks like a good market to me. The higher you stake, the larger the profit..

I'm certain the game cannot end In a draw, so you have nothing to loose..
Take advantage now before odds drop

My observation.

Cc: austino667, torres2 and other high stakers
there's also 100% chance of draw(0-0,1-1)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:
Up Shanghai SIPG

Let's help each other by bringing up clubs that are very hard to defeat just like this. We will be winning weekly.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Tottenham vs City match is a bankable odds for rich business punters..

Even the bookies are confused on which team to win. Tottenham are hot, City are fragile. EPL teams don't pity opponents, once they find a loophole, all teams will try to take advantage.
City have lost 3 games in a row now, the media are also denting city's image, saying they are very beatable. Tottenham wants revenge from the 4-1 last year. Home advantage for spurs again...

Meanwhile, city is city. They want to win the league as fast as possible. They are capable of beating spurs. They are angry from what Liverpool and Utd did to them...

In my opinion, the match is anybody win. It is very leas likely to end in a draw. Less than 25%.
The bookies are also confused..

Tottenham odds to win is 2.66 while city is 2.62.. To me, this is a fortune if you have the money..

Now assuming you have 100K, stake 50-50K on both Spurs and City to win.

If spurs win, 50*2.66, you get 133K
If city win, 50*2.62, you get 131K

That is 30K gain from 100K stake. Looks like a good market to me. The higher you stake, the larger the profit..

I'm certain the game cannot end In a draw, so you have nothing to loose..
Take advantage now before odds drop

My observation.

Cc: austino6.67, torre.s2 and other high stakers

Interesting analysis right there. However I don't feel you should use the word *certain* in this case. From my point of view I feel both will want to settle for a draw. But its a risk worth taking! All in all,na person wey get money go enjoy this bonus...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:
his that how to dominate .winning the champions league and being a chicken at home

if you want to be respected as a true champion of EUROPE you have to conquer both home and the world at the same time. which this MADRID TEAM can never do
BARCELONA of 2009 and 2012 will always be respected more than the MADRID of 2016 and 2017

You have forgotten that Madrid also won the league in 2017.

People like you would say Jesus walked on water because he didn't know how to swim.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
TalabiAudu:
I want to go and book a game of underdogs or relegation teams to win. E.g Gladbach to beat Bayern and co
I was also going to do that...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Interesting analysis right there. However I don't feel you should use the word *certain* in this case. From my point of view I feel both will want to settle for a draw. But its a risk worth taking! All in all,na person wey get money go enjoy this bonus...

I feel city will take it though. Remember why man utd beat them was cos of UEFA attention. Now its over, they will wire Tottenham with annoyance. My thoughts though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Let's help each other by bringing up clubs that are very hard to defeat just like this. We will be winning weekly.
Empoli ITALY
Hartberg AUSTRIA
Young boys bern
These club mention above hardly lose.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donbabajay12:

You are a fool ,real Madrid won Every possible trophy in 2017 except Copa delrey which they were wrongly disqualified ...In achieving this feat the met the best team from all over Europe and conquered them ,not forgetting how they molested juventus in the final (a team with the best defensive record who only conceded 3 goals but lost 4-1 to realmadrid )..

Real Madrid is the best club in the universe ..Argue with the 30naira in your betting account ..
Why the personal insult? Learn to be civil bro.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

There are crazy teams in lower Italian leagues that are hardly defeated at home
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

I feel city will take it though. Remember why man utd beat them was cos of UEFA attention. Now its over, they will wire Tottenham with annoyance. My thoughts though
Maybe, I also feel same. Since they are out now. They'll want to win the leagues as quick as possible
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stagger: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bet on matches in African leagues. They have been sure winners for me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
To think the odds for 2.5 in Shanghai's match were 1.29 sad

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
to all forum members Brazilian seria A is starting this week and I think Corinthians at home 1.70odd is a bonus odd.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Maybe, I also feel same. Since they are out now. They'll want to win the leagues as quick as possible

Yes furthermore they have won man utd, tot and arsenal from home this season before. Its not like its a new thing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MadeInChina: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why why me why today when I avoided evergrande is the day the guys had sense and did 2.5 but now these bastards that have been scoring anyhow can't score more than 1 goal chai Bleep you!!shanghai Bleep you!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Krissjones:
is just 82 min 2-0, over 2.5 can still play.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Laggatumuch(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donbabajay12:

You are a fool ,real Madrid won Every possible trophy in 2017 except Copa delrey which they were wrongly disqualified ...In achieving this feat the met the best team from all over Europe and conquered them ,not forgetting how they molested juventus in the final (a team with the best defensive record who only conceded 3 goals but lost 4-1 to realmadrid )..

Real Madrid is the best club in the universe ..Argue with the 30naira in your betting account ..
You are all free to argue and bring out your opinion, but not to insult one another , you have right to your opinion and he has right to his opinion, so no need for insult and looking down on him , we are learners till the day we die none is perfect and none is able to exist without support, so put emotion aside bro , let’s all have our opinions and learn from it , we are all brothers 1 love

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Krissjones:

You for kukuma carry dem win. abi odd small?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donbabajay12:

You don't have to throw tantrum to make a point
next time use your verbal reasoning

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by JasonBLood: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
MadeInChina:
Why why me why today when I avoided evergrande is the day the guys had sense and did 2.5 but now these bastards that have been scoring anyhow can't score more than 1 goal chai Bleep you!!shanghai Bleep you!!
You sef why you go avoid evergrande them be sure team na.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

You for kukuma carry dem win. abi odd small?
Lol bro I no dey stake on straight win that thing do me shege for when I start to dey bet,na goals market I use chop alabi 400k last year.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Reduced version of the 2.8M

B953ERTEQWTQQS-1314322

You can stake as a backup ticket if you wish

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

nothing can stop Tottenham from beating mancity this weekend, even if the referee and lines man are on mancity side the can never make it pass 35min of the match. a team that just came back from champions league tough match to win an inform team that have been resting for the whole weekdays.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:

There are crazy teams in lower Italian leagues that are hardly defeated at home

Please let's make a list of them. Let's put sentiments aside and work for our collective good.
Name them please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Josskute(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:

You have forgotten that Madrid also won the league in 2017.

People like you would say Jesus walked on water because he didn't know how to swim.
But they've won it just twice in the last 10 years
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Krissjones:
Lol bro I no dey stake on straight win that thing do me shege for when I start to dey bet,na goals market I use chop alabi 400k last year.

With how much? Hope you invested it well?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Please let's make a list of them. Let's put sentiments aside and work for our collective good.
Name them please.
Esperance in Tunisia playing at home is almost unbeatable
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Name them please.
Al Ahly Cairo in Egypt just that the season is coming to an end a lot of big teams are misbehaving.
cork city at home in Ireland

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Puntersjo: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Name them please.

Juventus 1 home defeat in 15 matches

Empoli 1 home defeat in 17 matches

Frosinone 1 home defeat in 17 matches

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
MadeInChina:
BURSTED[b]
MadeInChina:
BURSTED[/b]
MadeInChina:
BURSTED
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Krissjones:

From my experience if you choose a strong team to beat a weaker team at home dey sure pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)