Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885228 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
MadeInChina:
Why why me why today when I avoided evergrande is the day the guys had sense and did 2.5 but now these bastards that have been scoring anyhow can't score more than 1 goal chai Bleep you!!shanghai Bleep you!!
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NeeKlaus: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:
Work hard you say
bench players during the league and performance In the league is lacklustre
and only place your focuse on UEFA to look like You having a Good season

You can't be king of Europe while at home you look like a chicken
Alexander didn't lose the war at Macedonia and won at Persia to be consider Europe finest
I'll say it again ,to be consider great you need to dominate at the league and in UEFA
This the reason why barca of 2009 and 2012 will be consider the finest of this generation
Oga, since you are talking about league, didn't Madrid win the league and every other cup apart from Copa Del Rey last season??

Where was your Barca then? They were also having a great season, right? You Barca fans can be so hateful that it annoys me at times.

Be sincere with yourself, which would you prefer winning: La Liga or UCL?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Please let's make a list of them. Let's put sentiments aside and work for our collective good.
Name them please.

Empoli
Frosinone
Fellow punters..
Please Contdibute

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
elo4best:

Al Ahly Cairo in Egypt just that the season is coming to an end a lot of big teams are misbehaving.
cork city at home in Ireland

That's what am talking about. I have psg from france, young boys from switzerland, mancity from england.

With this information we can be chopping 10 odds weekly. Don't you feel so?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Akinalabi what is taking you guys time to update my game since morning undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Puntersjo: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Regionalliga Bayern 1860 Munchen 1 home defeat in 16

Regionalliga Northeast Energie Cotbus No defeat in 14

my fave teams this season. sure bankers

NOTE: End of season, so anything possible
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Empoli
Frosinone
Fellow punters..
Please Contdibute

Al Duhail from quatar
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Puntersjo:

1860 Munchen 1 home defeat in 16 matches

Energie Cotbus No defeat in 14 matches, 1 draw.

my fave teams this season. sure bankers

NOTE: End of season, so anything possible

Could u mention their leagues?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:

You have forgotten that Madrid also won the league in 2017.

People like you would say Jesus walked on water because he didn't know how to swim.
please guys we are using the word DOMINATE. for you to dominate you need to win everything and not show a sign of weakness nor struggle
madrid didn't dominate 2016/17 football calender year if i recall right they started the league with losses and they struggled in most of their matches and they were booted out of the Spanish cup .they only won the league by a point because barca loss form during the end of the campaign and they were denied winning goals
I still stand by my word barca team of 2009 and 2011 was the greatest of this generation

And lastly you don't know people like me for I we say Jesus walk on water because of FAITH
PLEASE DON'T Generalise
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Empoli
Frosinone
Fellow punters..
Please Contdibute

Empoli sure pass frosinone. Also consider consistency. They get match tomorrow and the odd sweet at 1.30 . Walai if to say we been dey do this since the beginning of the season. All man for dey smile instead of incessant e-fights. Kai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Marcus2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buriram Utd, ittihad tanger ,sutjeska, shkendija,Astana Bolivar, wilstermann, Nacional FC, penarol ,esteghal Tehran. These Teams all have strong home record.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Agp19:
have sent the mail sir....waiting for ur reply

I am very sorry for the late reply.
Please check your mail.

Apologies once again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
For those asking for sure home win...go to Greece league 2 and bank on OFI Crete...stake all your life savings they don't disappoint at home

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Marcus2:
Buriram Utd Cadiz, ittihad tanger ,sutjeska, shkendija,Astana Bolivar, wilstermann, this Teams all have strong home record.

May your days be long. We are getting there.
What if we can have about 30 of these teams carefully selected , playing just 10 odds weekly. Believe me we will be succesful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viccur(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Al Duhail from quatar
over 3.5/4.5 goals team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Empoli sure pass frosinone. Also consider consistency. They get match tomorrow and the odd sweet at 1.30 . Walai if to say we been dey do this since the beginning of the season. All man for dey smile instead of incessant e-fights. Kai
Well said

We just need 5teams every weekend.

That'll be okay..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Also
We all know that lazily is a team..
Especially when there away
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

That's what am talking about. I have psg from france, young boys from switzerland, mancity from england.

With this information we can be chopping 10 odds weekly. Don't you feel so?
if people can come together and give their own sure teams from other soccer lower divisions then we are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Marcus2:
Buriram Utd, ittihad tanger ,sutjeska, shkendija,Astana Bolivar, wilstermann, Nacional FC, penarol ,esteghal Tehran. These Teams all have strong home record.

Penarol of last season was more impressive than this season. They sent me to village. Carried dem *t home against Danubio. Casted it was my keske.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Make una see draw soup

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
As per home record.
Let me contribute small.

Nec (Holland)
Nimes and Reims (France)
HJK (Finland)
Dinamo Brest (Belarus)
Athens and Anorthosis (Greece)
Shatkar Donestsk (Ukraine)
Ferencavoros (Hungary)

That's enough.
I don dey write dictionary grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Oga, since you are talking about league, didn't Madrid win the league and every other cup apart from Copa Del Rey last season??

Where was your Barca then? They were also having a great season, right? You Barca fans can be so hateful that it annoys me at times.

Be sincere with yourself, which would you prefer winning: La Liga or UCL?? undecided
am not talking about league is bigger than UEFA cup you need to know the argument before making a point
all I said was winning the Champions league alone doesn't make you a dominant team but rather winning every available trophy does like barca of 2009 or 2011

by the way am not a barca fan ,only used them as case study
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Make una remix and mention me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Twisting:
Chief Timbuktu, I initiated a deposit of #1000, the Rave platform failed to process the transaction after I typed the OTP, A/C was debited but it didn't reflect on Surebet247. Help

Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Well said

We just need 5teams every weekend.

That'll be okay..

Will 5 teams give us 10 odds? I am considering people with low staking power too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:
As per home record.
Let me contribute small.

Nec (Holland)
Nimes and Reims (France)
HJK (Finland)
Dinamo Brest (Belarus)
Ferencavoros (Hungary)

That's enough.
Nice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:
Work hard you say
bench players during the league and performance In the league is lacklustre
and only place your focuse on UEFA to look like You having a Good season

You can't be king of Europe while at home you look like a chicken
Alexander didn't lose the war at Macedonia and won at Persia to be consider Europe finest
I'll say it again ,to be consider great you need to dominate at the league and in UEFA
This the reason why barca of 2009 and 2012 will be consider the finest of this generation
Again,you're not making any sense

Didn't Madrid win the League & Champ last season? What is the basis of where you're driving to?

Again,if they played lacklustre in the league & make up for it in the Champs league, I don't see how that is a problem.

You just have to deal with Madrid being the king in Europe & on their way to a 3rd consecutive Champs trophy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Will 5 teams give us 10 odds? I am considering people with low staking power too

Oh true..
10odds is cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Just ignore him.... Before now their argument used to be that Madrid won most of her UCL titles, when teams were wacked and the tournament was less exciting.. Buh recently Madrid has won UCL back to back. Instead of appreciating this unique feats, they always look for insensitive stuffs just to fan their derailing useless ego.... Shitty barca fans
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:
As per home record.
Let me contribute small.

Nec (Holland)
Nimes and Reims (France)
HJK (Finland)
Dinamo Brest (Belarus)
Ferencavoros (Hungary)

That's enough.

You try. Bless you.
Please could you do me a favour?

Check my game again. E dey do me to commot Psg-Monaco. Come replace am with Empoli. Choppings must dey this week
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

You try. Bless you.
Please could you do me a favour?

Check my game again. E dey do me to commot Psg-Monaco. Come replace am with Empoli. Choppings must dey this week

Can't find the game you want me to check but sincerely no need checking it because nobody knows it all.

There are more than 500 matches every weekend.
Bro, if you are having second thoughts about a selection, abeg drop it like it is hot.

That's your ancestors trying to override your village people.
Whoever you choose to listen to is your choice.
Learn to live with it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:
6X26R63
About 12 odds

Seemed okay to me. If you spot any Judas, let me know. Thanks

I am thinking of forecasting only 10 odds each week. If they enter, I should be okay.

Please here's the game. A good Samaritan to help me remove Psg match and replace with empoli match tomorrow. I wish to play it now and my phone can't access bet9ja site. For those interested, match starts today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.