Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4873143 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
1realBobby:

loser! fvcking loser!! week in week out, I always put my last dime on your games hoping for the best, but it must always cast.. your games are like sweet poison... it gives one a sweet painful death... I hate the fact that you are still rewarded by some fools, while I'm left to rot in poverty... no hard feelings Bro, I'm just pained that I don't even have tfare to go and hustle this week..
From ur post,its needless to ask how badly Alabi has dealt with u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
StackHouse1:
Cashout or nah

B947ERQSTPRTWR-4065508

Congratulations man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Brother same here.

Devastated is an understatement to explain how I am feeling right now.

I don't even know what I am forecasting wrong.
What else can I do
double chance your games instead of straight win,,, you'll increase your chances of winning,,, punting is a game of probability,, increase your probability of winning

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
ikihealthplus:
double chance your games instead of straight win,,, you'll increase your chances of winning,,, punting is a game of probability,, increase your probability of winning

Double chance is against my forecast principle.

I will rather omit a team than DC which is why Zenit and BATE are missing from that my weekend games.

They both won by the way
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na to dey bet with 5 kobo remain now since all the teams have decided not to have sense!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
1realBobby:

loser! fvcking loser!! week in week out, I always put my last dime on your games hoping for the best, but it must always cast.. your games are like sweet poison... it gives one a sweet painful death... I hate the fact that you are still rewarded by some fools, while I'm left to rot in poverty... no hard feelings Bro, I'm just pained that I don't even have tfare to go and hustle this week..
I thought u get correct thinking before oo not until now.. You no say u be the loser here?? Abi watin alex cause u? All yee wey dey complain everytime get wahala ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Double chance is against my forecast principle.

I will rather omit a team than DC which is why Zenit and BATE are missing from that my weekend games.

They both won by the way
brother,,they don't do principle with Alabi ,,anything to make sure you win the monster is welcome,,, embrace a new method if you want to survive Alabis wrath

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hycon:

You are in control of your life and choices you make in life.
No one but yourself is responsible for the results you get.
If he post next time, just waka pass.
No be do or die bro
The guy na one jinx na.. Na watin he call himself be that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by undisputed25(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
An astrologist told me recently that betting /gambling is NO for November born..... Lot of thing going via my mind. Even as betting is banned here I still find a means to download VPN. My sweat, my pains, my illusion, my legal tender all a gain for Mavrodi prof. Alabi.... I can't stop now cos I'm suffering from addiction... Slow and steady I will forget all I've lost to him(Alabi). Hopefully I'll one day turn 100k to 1M....
I love you all my brothers in ARMS

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
ikihealthplus:
It isn’t about double chance. It is about the teams, time and location(home/away) you want to do business with.
Another issue is how can we do business with 21+ teams at a go and one won’t fail us.
Life is difficult and not fair
Why will punting be so fair on that?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
boniga:

I thought u get correct thinking before oo not until now.. You no say u be the loser here?? Abi watin alex cause u? All yee wey dey complain everytime get wahala ooo
Mr correct thinker!! fvcking fool!!! I feel like placing a curse on you, but I think the one following you already is enough
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chevronstaff: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
They delayed Manchester city from winning the league last week. They delayed West Brom from relegation zone this week. Delayed FC....
Manchester United won’t progress to an elite club under Mourinho .. He needs to go

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
undisputed25:
An astrologist told me recently that betting /gambling is NO for November born..... Lot of thing going via my mind. Even as betting is banned here I still find a means to download VPN. My sweat, my pains, my illusion, my legal tender all a gain for Mavrodi prof. Alabi.... I can't stop now cos I'm suffering from addiction... Slow and steady I will forget all I've lost to him(Alabi). Hopefully I'll one day turn 100k to 1M....
I love you all my brothers in ARMS
Hahahahahaha. Baba na village people handwork be this. They want you to return home with polythene bag. Quit betting now oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As tickets don cast, na to stay here dey watch and laugh

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
ikihealthplus:
brother,,they don't do principle with Alabi ,,anything to make sure you win the monster is welcome,,, embrace a new method if you want to survive Alabis wrath

You don't understand.

DC of 1.50 odds is roughly 1.11..
How many 1.11 will I have to select to accumulate a reasonable odds.
It will only make the acca longer than necessary.
That is what I believe sha

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chevronstaff:
They delayed Manchester city from winning the league last week. They delayed West Brom from relegation zone this week. Delayed FC....
Manchester United won’t progress to an elite club under Mourinho .. He needs to go

grin chai
They also delayed a good pay
Na, I repeat, they are blacklisted till they get sense

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
You can dance or run to hell for all i care...next time gamble with what u can afford to loose not ur last dime thats my advice for u
1realBobby:

idiot! fvcking idiot!! who told you I don't gamble responsibly... FYI, I played that game with just 1k, and that 1k I worked hard for it for 2 days... wanting to double your little money, is that a bad thing to do you guys will just come here and be spewing thrash because you have something to eat... I don't blame you though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
1realBobby:

Mr correct thinker!! fvcking fool!!! I feel like placing a curse on you, but I think the one following you already is enough
na 1k loss dey pain this guy, am here for money not for you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Well fixed match in Israel. Hapoel beer sheva Vs hapoel haifa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
ikihealthplus:

Had to dig this out for you.

This is the first and only time I had ever DC a game.
Spartak won the first leg 5-1 oo.
See for yourself.

B913EARECQERAW-1914510.

I will have won that if I had been decisive with the forecast by removing Spartak entirely instead of banking on DC.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
B93ERQECWSCQW-3297647
30 games I picked for today only, just two tomatoes, one day one day sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You don't understand.

DC of 1.50 odds is roughly 1.11..
How many 1.11 will I have to select to accumulate a reasonable odds.
It will only make the acca longer than necessary.
That is what I believe sha

bro this game is meant for high stakers ,,if u can dc games and accumulate 1.5 odds total,,stake 10k,,,it's 5k profit,,, you're good just apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
gantiano:
You can dance or run to hell for all i care...next time gamble with what u can afford to loose not ur last dime thats my advice for u
quote me when you wake up tomorrow morning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
I dont think I'll win a huge amount coz I've stopped playing long Tickets.I look for 10-15 odds n stake.I've won a couple of times since i took that decision. Abeg if long acca's no gree pay,try small odds n increase ur stake.....
NO BE EVERYBODY GO WIN BIG MONEY AT ONCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
This thread funny...e even make me forget say 4 of my tickets don cast grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
ikihealthplus:
bro this game is meant for high stakers ,,if u can dc games and accumulate 1.5 odds total,,stake 10k,,,it's 5k profit,,, you're good just apply wisdom

I understand your point sir.
Thanks for the advice.

Still wouldn't DC games sha grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Krissjones:
Pretty sure god doesn't exist so you're just wasting your time if you like fast for 1 year and devote all your time to the imaginary skydaddy your game go still cast.
Guy you weak me ohh cheesy... SKYDADDY
ALABI AT WORK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Person wey use 1m to stake barca to win against roma wetin he do nw my guy lost 1k he dey para for anything wey he see...this life sha!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
PSG d rape monaco

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lazio 0-0 Roma HT. I told you, they can't play . You can't write this up. it's not rocket science.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.