Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4913513 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by StackHouse1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
funkyjms:

Congratulations man
Thanks man.. Maseile nearly caused an upset
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Lazio 0-0 Roma HT. I told you, they can't play . You can't write this up. it's not rocket science.
it's to early to conclude
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
joshuakdboy:

I played it. The game is about to boom. just two matches left
wow congrats in advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
monaco make una get sense o,i gave u guys handicap 3 o :/
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Thanks at least i won with your games... Picked 5 odds and staked 5h and won... Thanks doh
PRAY FOR GREENS

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hemjayy: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Lazio 0-0 Roma HT. I told you, they can't play . You can't write this up. it's not rocket science.
Eye glasses incoming? Roma are playing with a high defensive line though, hopeful Immobile breaks d offside trap and gets a goal.. Lazio ain't strong at d back,dey should concede.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Timbuktu14:
This will definitely be fixed in no time.

Will be available shortly. We used to have the option on the old site.

Won't be available. There are other cooler options than that on the website. You didn't prefer intervals option to this? I think it's a cooler option o!

Thanks for the reviews! Keep 'em coming!
ur site logout easily y?

Try making it Mobile friendly please. E dey hang too much jare.. Imagine I tried doing in play the site stopped working. Every other bet site was working on same browser..

Please work on it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chai.. So na only that Fiorentina spoil d game at last.

Viewing the game now and seeing all green but only one..

Mehn.. Person jxt feel like crying.. Dat moment u don put all hope on somvin.....

Not even because of the lost game now, but When would it get so Close to winning like this and eventually winning again??

#Sad.. If they'd just scored a goal, just imagine the joy, celebration that would have fall on us here!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
gantiano:
Person wey use 1m to stake barca to win against roma wetin he do nw my guy lost 1k he dey para for anything wey he see...this life sha!
gatiano the son of Adetunji... warn yourself if you love your self
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
shocked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Psg dey Para o. Over 4.5 in first half

But d day u give them over 2.5 is the day dem go score 2 goals only embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Less is MORE
This method was inspired by someone here yesterday.
EmmanuelAyodeji or so

Except from the PSG vs Monaco which should have been 1 and O.v 2.5 considering the fact that PSG scores a lot at home.
It is a good way to accumulate.
You can remove odd less than 1.50 and stake more.

Disclaimer: DON'T TRY THE METHOD IF YOU DON'T PUT TIME TO ANALYSE AND RESEARCH COS BASED ON INSTINCT NO BE THE ONLY TOOL FOR PUNTING. I am not responsible for your loss or gain.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
May unending itching in the anus before all man united players cry
I WEE NOR CRY cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
samuelsam:

Bro u are the Boss here though u don't make noise, keep it up bro

Me the Boss?

I dey learn work for where AlexisTaiwo, Lhimeet, chiefheywhy, G1ms, Born2excel &other Great punters of Punt-For-Pride Competitions dey.
Luck is all we need to succeed here.

Sorry for respondin'Late to ur Mention, I was servin'Ban from Anti-Spam bot. The Mods just lifted the ban that was suppose to expire on the 18 April, kudos to the Mods, I think it's PUSKIN who responded to ma request, &2day happens to be his Birthday, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY Boss, Best Wishes Oga Puskin, thanks for ur response.

I'll now take time to respnnd to all the Mentions.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abeg shey dem send you to me?abi na only ur ticket cut for here? Why talking nonsense since morning...e si dakun e gbami lowo alakoba yi na,please dont quote me again o i no come here because of u o i use God beg u ,owo ni mo wawa o
1realBobby:

gatiano the son of Adetunji... warn yourself if you love your self
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Maydayy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
PSG 4 - 1 MONACO ,1st half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
PSG could'nt do this for me last week.
Here they are scoring Monaco as if Monaco is the reason they could not beat Madrid.

SMH.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
austino677:
shocked
this shows the bookies are also praying for our downfall
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
I would like to strike a deal with someone here.
Anyone that can be supplying me with full time draws every day?
cc alexistaiwo jixnation locust or anyone else
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

U will soon run mad out of frustration.
Make una hold this guy o
call your fellow beggars to hold him

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
qualityGod:
The same source sent me this
Let's see how it goes

grin
booom nice source
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
bazkid24:

I dey work with Jumia delivery unit?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
bazkid24:

Ibrahim Abdulbasit Olalekan save your money... don't keep dashing Alabi money.. Daddy loves you

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
JixNation:
PSG could'nt do this for me last week.
Here they are scoring Monaco as if Monaco is the reason they could not beat Madrid.

SMH.
Bro Europe is on � make we look south America and Scandinavian leagues. The top 3 in Bolivia,brazil,costa Rica always win. Leave Europe I don tell alex
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
1realBobby:

idiot! fvcking idiot!! who told you I don't gamble responsibly... FYI, I played that game with just 1k, and that 1k I worked hard for it for 2 days... wanting to double your little money, is that a bad thing to do you guys will just come here and be spewing thrash because you have something to eat... I don't blame you though
feel you bro, pm me so I can send you the link to download Bob Marley's 'no woman no cry'

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
1realBobby:

Ibrahim Abdulbasit Olalekan save your money... don't keep dashing Alabi money.. Daddy loves you

Is it ur money

Abeg, mind ur business
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

U will soon run mad out of frustration.

Make una hold this guy o
Nwachukwu Eugene I am only advising you for your own good... stop begging... daddy didn't train you up like this

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
JixNation:

I dey work with Jumia delivery unit?

Lol, u could be
U fit?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
this shows the bookies are also praying for our downfall
its business nah.. haha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
paroh137:

How far? That 5k game don click?
Game runs till next week but I've been given cashout option
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
obakovich:

Bro Europe is on � make we look south America and Scandinavian leagues. The top 3 in Bolivia,brazil,costa Rica always win. Leave Europe I don tell alex

The way I dey vex now, I fit.chop two plates of akpu this night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.