Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,821 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4909088 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are among those who can't understand why I can't disperse the funds today.

Please read the second paragraph again and consult your dictionary for comprehension.
See as people just change tone because of what
Some are even accusing me of trying to make profit with the money while some are already doubting my integrity.

You think it is everyone that is foolish enough to gamble with money that is not his.
Funniest thing is that I have to cross check the list again.
85% of those spewing rubbish are not even on it.
lol Pele most of them are so quick to judge like those guys on crypto..thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Make we focus try win from this madrid game na. which kain distraction be all this one, chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Majesty08: 6:37pm On May 01, 2018
cristiano Rinaldo won't score tonight.........
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2018
U guys are just distracting this Alexis guy,u know weda na him get the winning ticket for tonight, abeg post ur game alexistaiwo ignore dem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2018
Lessons learnt on this thread mehn. Indeed, with money, you are just like a god. Little wonder PoliTHIEFcians are almost worshipped.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kidskywalker: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
vampire2020:
boss me 100k has been drop o, I know sure e go reach our side of grin
lol. Leave them with their 1k. Hope you don bring your punting boot back oo....this market get potentials sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
paroh137:
Why una dey para na? Instead make una encourage alexis to stake the money on 2 odds make hin share 2k give us tomorrow. If una vex me I go tell am make hin find 20 odds instead angry
Alabi's messenger grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2018
Majesty08:
Then who does your heart pick?? You can't just drop a doomsday prediction, tell us who is likely to score

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2018
Since this Correct score thing start, my head just dey pain me every evening.
I've never felt such headache in my life from punting.

This market hard, and Alabi is not even helping matters. grin
The market don spread reach English National League sha.

I'll advise we just stake what we can afford to lose.

Anyways sha, we go still die here. After all, every die na die.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rapsino(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2018
saintkeppy:
I'm seein'Strange Monikers on this thread, &the numbers viewin' is increasin'Everyday,

Watz d'Secret? Ooh! shocked izzabout sharin'd GaLa? cheesy
Guilty conscience
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 6:40pm On May 01, 2018
Plenty booking (cards) go dey today o. undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mckenzy1(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
If any of this game enter, I go too cry sha as I no play them shocked
One don enter remain two cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:40pm On May 01, 2018
Alberto Cerri please pity me..I never win before. just score a goal please and may dangote truck block peruggia goal post so that their opponent won't score please

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:41pm On May 01, 2018
Vested:

Na devils basket be that.. the option dy very very tricky
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2018
vampire2020:
world best without a trophy yet, the only world best just added two trophies to cabinet with the golden boot already in progress cool,I will quote you when Madrid is out of the ucl tongue
cheesy Its just few hours away, & all these chewing gum trophies don't count when men are talking of champions league okpani.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2018
I smell huge pots of stew tonight. Owambe pot size.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jostilinski210(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=gmercy713 post=67191017]
Remind me the last time your world best scored in a UCL semi final please grin grin[/quote

You remind us when Ronaldo score free kick last

undecided I think two years ago
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mckenzy1(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
sammyobi584:
Alberto Cerri please pity me..I never win before. just score a goal please and may dangote truck block peruggia goal post so that their opponent won't score please
So shall it be!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmercy713: 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Asensio loves scoring against German teams. You can take that to the nearest bank.

Millions must be made tonight.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The money no even dey my account sef.
The person who is with the cash can't send any money again today.
Maximum daily limit already surpassed since he paid for two printing machine this morning via bank transfer.

I swear I just know the kind of people we have here today.
Issokay.
Nothing spoil

I just dey observe you since.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Lewandowski to score plus correct score 1-2
Ronaldo to score 1-2
Extra time go decide the winner of this match...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cooladex(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Sure 5 Odds for whoever wants.
See ya later!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
sammyobi584:
I'm sorry man. It's a pot of stew already
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
ositadima1:
Check out this strategy for any+CS, for example, for madrid vs byern i chose correct score 1-1 and ronaldo, lewandowski to score then i also added others not scoring to boost the potential winnings. eg 72KZ3FC

That's quite smart, bro

Hats off to you for thinking about it

Guys, what do you think about it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Vested:

been waiting for the weekend game patiently
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Majesty08:
take ur time oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2018
sammyobi584:

Na devils basket be that.. the option dy very very tricky

I'm telling you.

Na to use small coffee with style, return back to market wey I dey before abeg. Na once once I go dey follow this Goalscorer market.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 6:46pm On May 01, 2018
Juzec:
lol. Leave them with their 1k. Hope you don bring your punting boot back oo....this market get potentials sha
boss MI, ayam back, so how we go start na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The money no even dey my account sef.
The person who is with the cash can't send any money again today.
Maximum daily limit already surpassed since he paid for two printing machine this morning via bank transfer.

I swear I just know the kind of people we have here today.
Issokay.
Nothing spoil
Even if he has not surpassed the daily transfer limit it is not advisable to re-transfer same amount you just received through transfer to another account. This is something that happened to me this year n up till now SkyeBank has not lift the ban on my account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by koolpal(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
72L267H 5odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
Jamisky670:
please whoever has sconthrope vs Plymouth agyle line up should please send it here it's needed urgently
people are not seeing this easier scoreline game. Pls let me see your stake on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).