Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4872730 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
I don miss... Perfect ending to d season... Welldone loopy... Oyel dey ur head. At least no quarell in-house again... Ppl don dey back head togeda beta.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
danduchi:
don't forget to post it here

No wahala ,Sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It is my pleasure to announce to you that Sir Looopy made good on his promise.
May the good Lord continue to bless him for his generosity.
100k to be shared among the Brethren.

What delayed the process was network issue he encountered while trying to transfer the funds to my personal account so I had to receive it with my boss account to be retransferred to my account from there.

So please let be patient and orderly with the funding.
Funding will start tomorrow.
We must not disrupt forecast activities on this thread (I don't wanna get banned)
If you are on the list.
I will search through your profile, mention you on a recent thread you commented on and request for your bank details.
You will receive your share immediately.
The process might be strenuous and stressful but who am I to complain, Sir Looopy already gave me something that will make it worth my while (God bless him once again).

There you have it.
Please don't spam the thread,
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

Pele, kushe, Aje agbe e. What worth doing well. You have done well. Thank you. Thank you Looopy for your generocity and kindness. Even if nothing gets to me, on behalf of those who will enjoy the meat, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
Guys please drop all your booking make we select ours na, time s going
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
Watch out for KAREEM BENZEMA tonight guys

See y'all after the game.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by weazzy(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
Majesty08:
cristiano Rinaldo won't score tonight.........
Who be this one again nna behave oook
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2018
Khaytunechi:

do you see these ones
as the best possible outcomes??
Lewy Ronaldo + correct scores
2-2
3-2
3-1
2-1
1-2
1-1
3-3
Ronaldo Muller
2-2
1-2
2-1
3-1
3-2
3-3
1-1

if yes,, I've posted 85% of the codes,, the last two games just got mixed up and I don't know which ones..
02emrys
for safety reasons add Ronaldo ,Law + other and Ronaldo,Muller + other
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
B950ECPAZPCCER-5565805 Hope for green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are among those who can't understand why I can't disperse the funds today.

Please read the second paragraph again and consult your dictionary for comprehension.
See as people just change tone because of what
Some are even accusing me of trying to make profit with the money while some are already doubting my integrity.

You think it is everyone that is foolish enough to gamble with money that is not his.
Funniest thing is that I have to cross check the list again.
85% of those spewing rubbish are not even on it.
it's not about whether your name is on the list or not, right is right,wrong is wrong, it's a universal order. But to be honest you are quite petty,the time you will use to fund guys u used it to crosscheck the list to see if those telling you to apply common sense is on the list or not,haba,you be market woman I swear,Africa got a long way to go. Share the money,it's your duty,no one forced you,and before you rant,some people na OG for this thread,

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by keandre: 7:07pm On May 01, 2018
72L6JNS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
B919ECPAZAZWAC-4042419
safest tonight grin
going for the millions now
all die na die, hehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
Why is nobody seeing a

2-0
3-0
4-0
1-0

i suspect these scoreline and am going for it.... A madridstar I am.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
B911ECPSZSSTQA-877091

B912ECPAAATTAQ-877091

I'm not staking more than these two.
It's all luck at the moment. Hopefully, it swings my way.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The money no even dey my account sef.
The person who is with the cash can't send any money again today.
Maximum daily limit already surpassed since he paid for two printing machine this morning via bank transfer.

I swear I just know the kind of people we have here today.
Issokay.
Nothing spoil
hahahaha,yahoo yahoo,story must always change,excuse dey yakpa

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Due to popular opinion.

I will snap and upload the list tomorrow so that whoever is lucky to be on it will just forward bank details for funding immediately.

It will even be easier that way.

God bless Sir Looopy once again for his generosity.
More greens boss
How do you plan to pay the sum of 52.50naira transfer fee or you will deduct it from what you sent to all beneficiary? Will be waiting for the said list and cross check if truly it was prepared based on the true id of those who shows interest and based on first come first serve. I have the list of how people quote your name as regard this funding and will see if you will do it with honesty or the other way round.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The money no even dey my account sef.
The person who is with the cash can't send any money again today.
Maximum daily limit already surpassed since he paid for two printing machine this morning via bank transfer.

I swear I just know the kind of people we have here today.
Issokay.
Nothing spoil
but why will it be a third party account what happen to yours

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fitex20(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2018
please if you no get money to play, gather around make we pray for those that has money to play. am taking the opening prayer, who will be or Pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
the only sure ticket tonight... good luck guys

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ositadima1(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
fitex20:
please if you no get money to play, gather around make we pray for those that has money to play. am taking the opening prayer, who will be or Pastor?

Start nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 7:17pm On May 01, 2018
Juzec:
lol. This my guy with wrong advice na 5 and 6....alabi number one agent
Baba Juzec, please can you help me fund for mtn transfer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dskyy(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2018
If a player did not start d match but came in and scored....is it a won bet or void?
One mind is telling me marco wil b substituted on time for bale so choosing him to score is a slim chance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dmola(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2018
bro i jst did as request with my signature

alexistaiwo

tanks advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2018
B935ECPERSRRWZ-3297647.....stay tuned for tomorrow cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 7:21pm On May 01, 2018
Tolisso starts

who wants to be a millionaire?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 01, 2018
This game tonight is worth trying, any ambode in the house. 2555698 funding my account 100 will do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sanmitee(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2018
Loopy luck come my way oo, today. Wanna see our brother's list, pegged me at 38!!! God our provider.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 02emrys(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2018
Viking007:
Compile the list with the respective codes for each of us let's stake, it's almost time to battle.
how much are you bringing?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2018
Where is bigmex with system bet selection....... please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 01, 2018
Ramos to score anytime. latter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2018
fabiano09:
na the problem with black man, just like our leaders, them ask who can do the job,you say u can,then money show,you say work too much, I just don't get black man,always looking for excuse,I don't care if my name is on the list or not,MONEY NO SUPPOSE DEY GAMBLER HAND FOR LONG, as e dey hot give am to people, I don talk my own

Lol.
I Actually Bursted Out At Bolded!
I Never Wud Trade This Thread For All The Oil In Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2018
Ramos to score anytime. thank me latter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrinkWater10: 7:27pm On May 01, 2018
I hail all of una oh. Have been a silent follower of this thread since season 11 up till this current one. I am quite converant with the popular names on here (no need to mention names). Anyways good evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.