Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4926625 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2018
buklarbest your two games are invalid. Boreham Wood FC - AFC Fylde Atlantas Klaipeda match started 7pm this evening.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 10:08pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
I was mentioned into this thread by nwachibuzor and co. well I just have 3 things to say. One tonight, tomorrow morning and later in the afternoon. Those who know me well would. From season of 2012 to season of 2017. My first statement of the night. I was really moved to tears seeing people trying to break a portcullis over a meagre 2 thousand naira. For so many people to stoop that low in dropping their account numbers like a swam of bees confirmed 3 things. Majority of people on this thread are students, below 30 and mostlikely unemployed. Even the lhimeet being adored only joined last year and to add salt to injury, he is less than 23 years of age. This night i witnessed people leak the feet of a boy young enough to be their son just to be credited with 2 thousand naira. I missed the days of michky from season 1-6, bomasek, lordest ,ducksoup, 1oeola, bjhaid, chiefheywhy, ejamahrandy, mybettingtips krak , calebsky ,frankmoney and the legendary Drwise(only God knows where he is). As such i have sworn to help just 3 people get a job if you reside in lagos and a graduate. All i need is your DM and a PDF file of your CV. May God save this generation of youths. All is well.

You're just a noisemaker that has nothing to say.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2018
RealtopGee:
hopefully soon. All the best, gee
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2018
Krak:
Booked this game earlier but just simply forgot to play it. NowI am biting my fingers.

E for cast like no man's land...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rootprof(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2018
Good evening house.How business?In life its either you win or lose,if god pick your call you win and on the other hand if this goes south undecidedLife goes on. Better days ahead.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ikbnice(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Okay, I'll have to give you guys a detailed explanation on how it works, I've been silently trying it for 2 days now and it has been paying
how do I come in. Messaged you on WhatsApp through the number on your sig but your last seen was Saturday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
We have another millionaire here mates confirm pls B91ECPRARESPC-2666984

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper, what about the goldmine u talked about?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
Krak:
Booked this game earlier but just simply forgot to play it. NowI am biting my fingers.
but Salah did not score na

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
I was mentioned into this thread by nwachibuzor and co. well I just have 3 things to say. One tonight, tomorrow morning and later in the afternoon. Those who know me well would. From season of 2012 to season of 2017. My first statement of the night. I was really moved to tears seeing people trying to break a portcullis over a meagre 2 thousand naira. For so many people to stoop that low in dropping their account numbers like a swam of bees confirmed 3 things. Majority of people on this thread are students, below 30 and mostlikely unemployed. Even the lhimeet being adored only joined last year and to add salt to injury, he is less than 23 years of age. This night i witnessed people leak the feet of a boy young enough to be their son just to be credited with 2 thousand naira. I missed the days of michky from season 1-6, bomasek, lordest ,ducksoup, 1oeola, bjhaid, chiefheywhy, ejamahrandy, mybettingtips krak , calebsky ,frankmoney and the legendary Drwise(only God knows where he is). As such i have sworn to help just 3 people get a job if you reside in lagos and a graduate. All i need is your DM and a PDF file of your CV. May God save this generation of youths. All is well.
You've spoken well lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jayinfo2(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:

Sir I need the job more than anything I will DM u my CV . God bless you Sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
Wealth7:
[b]Now you all can see that the fellow called alexistaiwo is a scam and a greedy fellow and one who is not worthy to be associated with.

So he had time to beg for funds yet he can't make out time to show proof of how many people he has funded. He kept using the excuse of being banned just so as not to show proof of those he has funded buh yet, he could device a means to beg. He has been saying he funded some people buh I can bet these people he claimed to have funded are not even up to 40 or 30 sef. Imagine the fuckery, Lhimeet I swear if u fund that boy eeh, I go enter forest swear for you. Pls before una start to quote me sey because of 1k, be aware that I didn't participate including the one wey Innobets sef dey share. I Hate greedy people
..baba abeg enter Forest..for these alextaiwo...Guy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Casted by the accomplices of failure. Salah didn't score.

Oh my bad. I though he scored. All is good.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2018
buklarbest:
See this BABA trying to behave like one innocent guy, he claimed to have funded over half of the 100 people but refused to fund me who happened to be the very 1st person to drop the details on the thread he referred us to....

Is it that he's doing it randomly by selecting those he knows very well or what...cos I don't understand why I'm yet to see anything despite being the first to drop details

There is reward for everything....One day, God will reward you

NOT ONLY YOU, I'M YET TO GET ANY ALERT FROM HIM TOO.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 10:11pm On May 03, 2018
This is the most entertaining thread on nairaland grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jideflows(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2018
Bantam:
this million na the highest..805million lol� grin cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2018
Bantam:
interesting... Congratulations to the winner

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Lol, you were making sense until you shut yourself on the leg, if Lhimeet actually is 23yrs of age and also you claimed he registered last year, and same your reveerred chiefheywhy as one of the elders, how could you not know that both of them are twins? Lol grin grin
PROVERBS 17:28 SAYS IT ALL.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by asqr: 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
jideflows:
lwkmd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
Vested:

E for cast like no man's land...

cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
paroh137:

How much you want to leave her be?

ATM only innobets fit ask me that kind question wey I go quote the amount wey I want
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
jideflows:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2018
Bantam:

Lool I must say, you had me going there

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2018
faruq37:
...yes

hope you are not a scammer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:

You didn't mention great punters like:

Kiggster

And

Abmbola the Nigerian Rick Ross!

These two guys really showed me the way in punting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
Wealth7:
[b]Now you all can see that the fellow called alexistaiwo is a scam and a greedy fellow and one who is not worthy to be associated with.

So he had time to beg for funds yet he can't make out time to show proof of how many people he has funded. He kept using the excuse of being banned just so as not to show proof of those he has funded buh yet, he could device a means to beg. He has been saying he funded some people buh I can bet these people he claimed to have funded are not even up to 40 or 30 sef. Imagine the fuckery, Lhimeet I swear if u fund that boy eeh, I go enter forest swear for you. Pls before una start to quote me sey because of 1k, be aware that I didn't participate including the one wey Innobets sef dey share. I Hate greedy people

HE'S A CONMAN. HE POCKETED MORE THAN HALF OF THE MONEY LOOOPY SENT 2HIM.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hazardd(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
AxceX:
quote me aswell
baba no forget me too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
BianoJay:

Always on point...
played your game Bro... we pray it greens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IamNanas(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2018
peter750:
na so my broda

I was 100% sure they would loose
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 03, 2018
jideflows:
God is wonderful I finally broke the record
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:16pm On May 03, 2018
Next

18 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 9itewolf(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2018
mcgift:
Who fit give answer to this �
with bodmas 58 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)