Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4886432 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Sorry guys... I'm caught inbetween a dilemma right now o, if I share it we all benefit for a week or so but if I keep on using it silently I get to rape alabi for longer (Austino677's experience with his rugby goldmine comes to mind)
I want us to do a poll...

If you want me to share it click like... But if you want me to keep using it and later share a fragment of my winnings click share
I take God beg you, please share!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 10:21pm On May 03, 2018
Shollay20:

hope you are not a scammer?
see dumb question.. Habaaa

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2018
bakayokoko:

HE'S A CONMAN. HE POCKETED MORE THAN HALF OF THE MONEY LOOOPY SENT 2HIM.

More reason I was shocked and pissed seeing him beg for d 2k Innobets was giving...The fellow must really be a greedy person. At times u would see some people suffering thinking it's the situation of the country that made them that way not knowing it is the work of their hand.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 10:21pm On May 03, 2018
Nasty22:

Abmbola the virtual guy.... I miss that nigga sha

I dey tell you.

His tips were just something else.

Scary odds but e go just dey enta... anytime wey you no play am! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
mercyway:
THIS THREAD GO ADD 100PAGES TODAY grin
am a good forecaster, hahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
sukhothai:
sent.. causetrouble001
I have replied
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shrapnels: 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
AxceX:
quote me aswell

Bro pls squeeze me self join...tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
Wealth7:

Honestly the guy shock me badly...I never wanted saying anything about the issue again but as I see am dey beg again for the money wey Innobets won share, fear catch me for the guy. Damn Nigeria My country
....BRO u try as u expose am.......nice 1

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
Rootprof:
Good evening house.How business?In life its either you win or lose,if god pick your call you win and on the other hand if this goes south undecidedLife goes on. Better days ahead.
so who doesnt know?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
Wealth7:

Honestly the guy shock me badly...I never wanted saying anything about the issue again but as I see am dey beg again for the money wey Innobets won share, fear catch me for the guy. Damn Nigeria My country
Just leave that guy matter.... I felt he was worth the trust Buh that guy is something else... I just pray God forgives him...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
Lhimeet:
Everybody should calm down

Serious scrutinity will follow the details posted

If you're a newbie,just forget it...

No posting of details anymore please

Correct guy, just be transparent ..

Its well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HPS3(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
Shollay20:

hope you are not a scammer?
So do you actually think a scammer will tell you if he is a scammer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Sorry guys... I'm caught inbetween a dilemma right now o, if I share it we all benefit for a week or so but if I keep on using it silently I get to rape alabi for longer (Austino6 experience with his rugby goldmine comes to mind)

If you want me to share it click like... But if you want me to keep using it and later share a fragment of my winnings click share
please edit my username I'm getting unnecessary mention....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
jideflows:
Omo na to buy Bugatti for your gf on her birthday oh n dash her 70m to show Davido say him dey learn
grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Sorry guys... I'm caught inbetween a dilemma right now o, if I share it we all benefit for a week or so but if I keep on using it silently I get to rape alabi for longer (Austino677's experience with his rugby goldmine comes to mind)

not about the likes my guy......i take everything in this world beg you pls share
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
I was mentioned into this thread by nwachibuzor and co. well I just have 3 things to say. One tonight, tomorrow morning and later in the afternoon. Those who know me well would. From season of 2012 to season of 2017. My first statement of the night. I was really moved to tears seeing people trying to break a portcullis over a meagre 2 thousand naira. For so many people to stoop that low in dropping their account numbers like a swam of bees confirmed 3 things. Majority of people on this thread are students, below 30 and mostlikely unemployed. Even the lhimeet being adored only joined last year and to add salt to injury, he is less than 23 years of age. This night i witnessed people leak the feet of a boy young enough to be their son just to be credited with 2 thousand naira. I missed the days of michky from season 1-6, bomasek, lordest ,ducksoup, 1oeola, bjhaid, chiefheywhy, ejamahrandy, mybettingtips krak , calebsky ,frankmoney and the legendary Drwise(only God knows where he is). As such i have sworn to help just 3 people get a job if you reside in lagos and a graduate. All i need is your DM and a PDF file of your CV. May God save this generation of youths. All is well.

Shame on you... Wtf
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
Krak:

Decide for yourself. You are a man. Live or die by the choices you make without regrets.
Say No More! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
tonnieblaise:

Lolz...this thread always crack me up

800+ million
They must surrender grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:

Guy share na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
Coldfeets:

I dey tell you.

His tips were just something else.

Scary odds but e go just dey enta... anytime wey you no play am! grin
Hehehe... And him like inspirational quotes eh.. Those where my early days of punting. Great men them

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
Does it mean that Alexistaiwo don pocket the remaining money cos I'm yet to receive alert undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lhimeet matter no dey comot for una mouth. What's with the age shit? Didn't you pass through his age range too while growing? Why do you guys love belittling people cuz it's on social media? Don't ever mention my name in any of your useless epistle again.. For your information, I also dropped my bank account. If e pain you, nack head for wall... Nonsense epistle.

I just dey look dem elders. Mtcheeew
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jayinfo2(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
I was mentioned into this thread by nwachibuzor and co. well I just have 3 things to say. One tonight, tomorrow morning and later in the afternoon. Those who know me well would. From season of 2012 to season of 2017. My first statement of the night. I was really moved to tears seeing people trying to break a portcullis over a meagre 2 thousand naira. For so many people to stoop that low in dropping their account numbers like a swam of bees confirmed 3 things. Majority of people on this thread are students, below 30 and mostlikely unemployed. Even the lhimeet being adored only joined last year and to add salt to injury, he is less than 23 years of age. This night i witnessed people leak the feet of a boy young enough to be their son just to be credited with 2 thousand naira. I missed the days of michky from season 1-6, bomasek, lordest ,ducksoup, 1oeola, bjhaid, chiefheywhy, ejamahrandy, mybettingtips krak , calebsky ,frankmoney and the legendary Drwise(only God knows where he is). As such i have sworn to help just 3 people get a job if you reside in lagos and a graduate. All i need is your DM and a PDF file of your CV. May God save this generation of youths. All is well.

I'm finding it difficult sending u a DM boss . pls kindly inbox me ur mail Sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2018
seunlayi:
interesting... Congratulations to the winner
Tnx man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Does it mean that Alexistaiwo don pocket the remaining money cos I'm yet to receive alert undecided
Loopy needs to question that guy to ask wat happened.... #100k just change person attitude
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
I have found a new gold mine oo.. Wow it works
make we see am nw abeg no chop am alone o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 10:28pm On May 03, 2018
jayinfo2:

I'm finding it difficult sending u a DM boss . pls kindly inbox me ur mail Sir.
you better stop wasting ur time grin, go through his precious post and draw your conclusions

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2018
ayanbaba2:

arsenite full Your cranium!

don't mind me oooooo... na Arsenal cause am! foolish coach, stupid players!
grin appreciate greatness fess
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2018
Nasty22:
Abmbola the virtual guy.... I miss that nigga sha
he don quit

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.