Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4876341 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by davida222(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Hmm it seems you guys really want me to share it...

Okay then I'll share it here, I pray they don't block it this time around sha ...coming up

Or maybe the whatsapp group is better
please whatsapp group donnt want any bet9ja agent wahala. Boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2018
Chidexter:

Brighton vs United 12/x2 2.01 oddodd
Gent vs Royal Charleroi (Belgium) 1/1 2.25 odd

Brighton - Man United already taken
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benardy: 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
Igjeneral:

Please I take God beg you. Share it on WhatsApp to avoid bet9ja agents removing the option from their platform.

Who told you , Bet9ja agent plenty everywhere and moreover the agent also needs money so why report it when they too can win large amount of money and resign to work for themselves.

Guess that Liverpool match has a very large traffic on their database and they saw the potential winning if Salah and co were to score. So guess that was what prompted the action..

Just my opinion.

Sir Tissue let it roll. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
Coldfeets:

You didn't mention great punters like:

Kiggster

And

Abmbola the Nigerian Rick Ross!

These two guys really showed me the way in punting.
abmbola, use to have that dude contact. even that tennis guy chimelo(doubt I spelt it correctly) that speaks queens English
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 10:39pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:
PASSIONATE LETTER TO LOOOPY FROM CONCERNED MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD

First of all let me congratulate you again on your winnings. I have been a member of this thread since 2014 (My Punt4life moniker was banned for calling a female mod a prostitute) and I must tell you that in all the years of my stay here, This period is the best. At some point Drwise was the King and there was even a WhatsApp group which Andycoal was the admin. We enjoyed the thread so much so that we were like a big family. This thread has been closed down more than any thread on Nairaland but we keep on keeping on cos we are together. There has been a few ups and downs, scams and cheating too. I am deeply sad that Alexistaiwo who is a newbie on this thread got the nod to fund over 100members of this thread. For the records, apart from some near hit games he posted here in the last two months he hasn't contributed to the progress of this thread in anyway but you chose him to fund guys who have been loyal to the existence of this great thread. My pain here is that I made the cut, Alex accepted to fund us all but till this moment only a paltry 9 or so have confirmed receipt of this money which is meant to go round. That money is too small for the controversy it is generating but the truth has to be told. Alex has ignored all inquiries by those who are yet to be credited but he shamelessly posted his account details to be funded by Lhimeet. Now let me ask, How will he feel of Lhimeet posts that he has funded everybody including him whilst he is yet to receive alert? If he is facing any hiccups posting our money, why does he think that Lhimeet won't face same? My point exactly tonight? Alex is a proud conman. He has benefitted from a lot of people's goodwill here even when he doesn't deserve them. I am seriously angry that he is ignoring guys here. If this will help dear Looopy, Pls show us love through Lhimeet. Alex should never be allowed back to this group again. If he returns let him be ignored cos he doesn't deserve to be here. Finally to Puskin our able mod, Pls ban Alexistaiwo from this thread. He was given 100k to share to 100 people but only 9 of his monikers have received alert. We do not need scammers here. Dear Tabazz pls add a new moniker to your scammers list. He is Alexistaiwo
DAMNNN, YOU POSTED THIS BECAUSE OF 1K?, PM ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:

Okay then I'll share it here, I pray they don't block it this time around sha ...coming up

Guy belike say u no get sense abi

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:

First of all let me congratulate you again on your winnings. I have been a member of this thread since 2014 (My Punt4life moniker was banned for calling a female mod a prostitute) and I must tell you that in all the years of my stay here, This period is the best. At some point Drwise was the King and there was even a WhatsApp group which Andycoal was the admin. We enjoyed the thread so much so that we were like a big family. This thread has been closed down more than any thread on Nairaland but we keep on keeping on cos we are together. There has been a few ups and downs, scams and cheating too. I am deeply sad that Alexistaiwo who is a newbie on this thread got the nod to fund over 100members of this thread. For the records, apart from some near hit games he posted here in the last two months he hasn't contributed to the progress of this thread in anyway but you chose him to fund guys who have been loyal to the existence of this great thread. My pain here is that I made the cut, Alex accepted to fund us all but till this moment only a paltry 9 or so have confirmed receipt of this money which is meant to go round. That money is too small for the controversy it is generating but the truth has to be told. Alex has ignored all inquiries by those who are yet to be credited but he shamelessly posted his account details to be funded by Lhimeet. Now let me ask, How will he feel of Lhimeet posts that he has funded everybody including him whilst he is yet to receive alert? If he is facing any hiccups posting our money, why does he think that Lhimeet won't face same? My point exactly tonight? Alex is a proud conman. He has benefitted from a lot of people's goodwill here even when he doesn't deserve them. I am seriously angry that he is ignoring guys here. If this will help dear Looopy, Pls show us love through Lhimeet. Alex should never be allowed back to this group again. If he returns let him be ignored cos he doesn't deserve to be here. Finally to Puskin our able mod, Pls ban Alexistaiwo from this thread. He was given 100k to share to 100 people but only 9 of his monikers have received alert. We do not need scammers here. Dear Tabazz pls add a new moniker to your scammers list. He is Alexistaiwo
chai...dat guy dat FK....I Neva rciv mine yet ....
Ole of d highest order....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:

Guy yhu finish work man.... One thing I know is that the internet never forgets... Time shall tell
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by steve002(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Sorry guys... I'm caught inbetween a dilemma right now o, if I share it we all benefit for a week or so but if I keep on using it silently I get to rape alabi for longer (Austino67's experience with his rugby goldmine comes to mind)
I want us to do a poll...

If you want me to share it click like... But if you want me to keep using it and later share a fragment of my winnings click share ..

It's obvious that majority will click like.
Why not just share it
Oh!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Igjeneral: 10:41pm On May 03, 2018
BianoJay:

So, bet9ja agents no get whatsapp numbers? Or how you want take screen participants.

Yes o o o, you get sense. Oya, how we go do am naa? suggestions pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:

bro my Whatsapp 08126395185
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by awomike4u(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
My mind dey tell me say Alexistaiwo use d money stake yawa come gas, Weytin I knw?......

Always remember that a good reputation is better than gold.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:

..well said BRO...oil dey dis Guy Head
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:

Its well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Montez90:
Ogbeni, shove your loophole down your ass, I wonder why all of u still dey fall for these old tricks
maybe na one village market sha....I hate when guy dey behave like woman....from soliciting for likes and too much talk. If you get strategy drop am....he won from the one person drop oo but now he dey stingy with he so called "goldmine"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
TissuePaper:

EMPTY BARRELL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:

You re spot on except the part where you mentioned Loopy as the one who picked alexistaiwo. It wasnt Loopy, rather he asked us to vote for who we wanted. Lhimeet said he was unavailable so we went for alexistaiwo. Including yours truly.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:

Seconded
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sanmitee(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
Alexistaiwo turn up now. Come do the very right thing!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmercy713: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
Montez90:
cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
Montez90:
Send yours instead and I will transfer to you tonight. My point isn't the amount. My point is the trust so go to hell!

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group. 07062164282
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
what a drama filled day, we live and learn everyday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2018
Profbet:
Send yours instead and I will transfer to you tonight. My point isn't the amount. My point is the trust so go to hell and burn to ashes

Nobody burns to ashes in hell sire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2018
Montez90:
EMPTY BARRELL
You using reverse psychology on the guy. hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2018
Hello guys, my name is deadfool... Some of my friends call me deadgoat.
I may not be a very intelligent man, as I dropped out from the University in my third year because I was fed up, but I can confidently tell you guys that I have made a life for myself through bet9ja.

I currently have 3 cars, a house in Lagos and more than 50m in my bank account courtesy Alabi.

I am here today to show you guys the part to success as I see most of you here are bloody losers, poor goats and unemployed bαdress...

I have an E-BOOK called The 7 Great Ways To Wreck Alabi, it is very insightful... I tell you, if you get it your generation will never be broke again..

It's just #3000 and what you stand to gain is more than that... Interested guys mail me at ogaboss55@yahoo.com.

NB: insult me, I promise you will ejaculate blood till you die
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2018
Montez90:
The way most of you think and reason is absurd.......don't you know being scammed is painful.
1k x 50 is 50k and that is huge.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HitlerGaddafi: 10:45pm On May 03, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lhimeet matter no dey comot for una mouth. What's with the age shit? Didn't you pass through his age range too while growing? Why do you guys love belittling people cuz it's on social media? Don't ever mention my name in any of your useless epistle again.. For your information, I also dropped my bank account. If e pain you, nack head for wall... Nonsense epistle.
i've always known you to be very useless right from season 11 so i'm not suprised you can't curtail a simple advice from me . Instead you and your cohorts are monitoring my moves in ilorin looking for a girl to bed. See let me tell you something young man. I have 2 wives and a 4 year old son. The first wife and kid are in michigan, usa at the moment. The second resides in Mokwa, niger state. But that doesn't mean i cannot play away match. As a man u can't escape the lust. See i joined the nigerian army at the age of 24, served 8 years and discharged due to health concern. Those from the previous threads wil remember me as an army captain. Someone once challenged me on that thread and i told him my full name say if they born am well he should come and meet me at the officers mess at dodan barracks. The fool never showed up. I would have slaughtered him like fowl and hang his intestines around his neck. I've been to several african peace keeping mission. I've fought in maiduguri. Go to maiduguri and locate biu town. I was among those that won that battle in 2014 under the then maj usman. You think you have seen life that you can come here and talk to me anyhow because i dey find ashawo? You don' t know anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elijah101(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2018
share it here baba
TissuePaper:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eddy42(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2018
Emzyme:
Who knws how to identify a good laptop here

For web design ,,programming
Nd little gaming

Fast with battery life
Help me suggest

Basically get a system with a good processor Intel core i5 and above AMD processors are also good for gaming just that overheating often cause damage to their mother board.

4gb Ram (at least)
then the processor speed should not be less than 2.4ghz.

I didn't mention hard disk size cause it doesn't really matter, from my knowledge Sha cause u can upgrade to any size.

Preferably get an Acer or Lenovo
if you get money go for MacBook.

please ignore my English O
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2018
It could be d next mini gold mine.
Someone posted aboutvit some days ago
Its kind of hard to predict though.

B919ECPZTRTZQT-3804338
You guys can play d rest, if it clicks den we chill with drinks, if it doesn't , we will go on, quit, we mustn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 10:46pm On May 03, 2018
hazard1759:
That same man that couldn't fulfill his promise to Gangster1ms...oga leave matter for Mathias
this benue man no dey forget anything o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.