Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885250 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by puskin: 11:28am On May 04, 2018
It is quite unfortunate that people can post their bank acct details on a public forum because of 1k.

Lemme now state this categorically clear.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY BANK ACCT DETAILS IN HERE AGAIN.

If you know you are above Nairaland rules & regulations, please post your bank acct details here again.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vengedre(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2018
destiro:

Characteristics of a NEWBIE! cheesy

When I start to punt your papa never marry grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:28am On May 04, 2018
RedDistrict:
B933ECPCTTRTPW-4042419
Very risky but i go try cheesy
odikwa risky. BT die na die.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2018
Umartins1:

I have been unable to get in touch with the guy. Bro, booking was disabled as at yesterday, so, if the booking can suddenly become possible, then, be on the watch out.

Nope, I booked to my heart's content yesterday. Booking was never disabled. You can book 1 billion naira game on Bet9ja, it's when you want to actually play it that the controls come in place.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
Gaily04:

please someone should answer me na, I have read the t & cS. Does it mean I have to stake 10times before I can withdraw or 10 times the bonus amount
It's 10x your first stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KangaIye: 11:29am On May 04, 2018
I will win my million of naira too.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vengedre(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
einsteine:

You are the idiot if you don't know accumulation has been stopped since. Play a ticket and show the coupon code. Not booking code o, coupon code.

grin I done play am, stay there dey speak big grammar
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2018
einsteine:

Nope, I booked to my heart's content yesterday. Booking was never disabled. You can book 1 billion naira game on Bet9ja, it's when you want to actually play it that the controls come in place.

Actually, booking was disabled sir. That means it became unblocked as at the time you booked.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:31am On May 04, 2018
puskin:
It is quite unfortunate that people can post their bank acct details on a public forum because of 1k.

If you know you are above Nairaland rules & regulations, please post your bank acct details here again.
Wait o
So above 1k can post details...... Na question i dey ask o!? grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:32am On May 04, 2018
omoeko001:

I Don quote u like 4times now but u no see any reason y my name wasn't included
Cc lhimeet..u did a nice job no doubt, i didn't mke the list either... But u hv been dodging or siding this guy plea aside, I just came across it but u hv responded to other mentions ahead but u keep skipping this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 04, 2018
I can't wait to witness when all those people praising Lhimeet will change ringtone when same thing that befell Alexistaiwo befall him, sheybe una think say Bank smiles at major transfers esp when it involves several receiving accounts...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 11:34am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
My long term ban was overturned only because I promised not to derail the thread with the 100k funding issue but I think I have to clear the air and I have the right to defend my reputation.
I have to clear the air on this issue one last time.

Anyone who has ever held an administrative position which obligates the disbursement of funds via mobile banking services knows that it is impossible to fund even 50 separate accounts in two days sef from a savings account without triggering a lock down on the account.

Those I funded refused to acknowledge that they received their share because they think it might jeopardise their chances of getting another one from the 400k largesse.

Even those spewing trash here last night, those who deserved to be on list amongst were funded this morning Profbet and Co, they won't come back here to acknowledge being funded and for those who are not funded because they caused my ban by refusing to follow the simple rule which states "don't disturb forecasting activities on the thread by posting your details here, post on a specific thread", they were replaced by those who posted on the stipulated thread.

And to my personal favorite critic, the guy who said that I have never won or contributed anything tangible to the thread since I joined (this was the only comment that got to me) and most of you all agreed with him.
This is a group I keep late nights and forecast overnight for, yet many people will remix and cashout while I myself won't win a kobo.
Yet I will still post the next sure forecast I have for the benefit of all.
Well, if I am not of use to the thread, maybe it is time for me to take a walk.
I will only come here henceforth to do as numerous others does, just to post winning tickets on the thread.

No matter what anybody quote me and say.
I won't reply because I don't want to get banned again.

I hereby abdicate the crown but before I do.
For the last time,
I remain Alexistaiwo,
King in the village, protector of the southern, western, eastern and Northern village realms, oba nla of the villageland.

Alaye leave story....why have I not received mine up till this moment

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 11:34am On May 04, 2018
Just imagine say all these turn out to be April fool grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kidspirit(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

No mind am
What you are doing is not good. The fact that I was among the first 12 that posted my details is enough reason to benefit from the disbursement. Following the thread for two years, simply because I've not posted was what you used against me. No problem bro, do as you like. I cannot remain broke forever.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2018
KIKO720:
Cc lhimeet..u did a nice job no doubt, i didn't mke the list either... But u hv been dodging or siding this guys plea aside, I just came across it but u hv responded to other mentions ahead but u keep skipping this.

I taya, someone can make mistake I just want to know that's why I am asking him
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 11:35am On May 04, 2018
puskin:

Mehn to be moderator sweet o! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2018
Pls I need to send bulk sms how can I go about it Free oh!!! Before someone ask me to pay. I don't mean to derail the thread but im in urgent need of it.tnks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
My long term ban was overturned only because I promised not to derail the thread with the 100k funding issue but I think I have to clear the air and I have the right to defend my reputation.
Taiwo, the time you took in writing that long epistle would have made more sense if you had used it to mention all the monikers you claim to have funded.

Lhimeet just listed 100 monikers and it took him less than 10mins. You were to fund 90 monikers and its been 3 days of different stories. I dont know why you are finding this so difficult to do? And to think I was even defending this man offline. undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

No mind am
For the sake of transparency.. After everything I saw i think a monicker "omoeko001".. Complain is Legit. Look into it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2018
I'm definitely not replying any complaint anymore

If you're not okay with the list, well I don't know what I can do to that

Just move on.. Not everybody will benefit from it

Accept it good faith.. Nobody should mention me again

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Anyone who has ever held an administrative position which obligates the disbursement of funds via mobile banking services knows that it is impossible to fund even 50 separate accounts in two days sef from a savings account without triggering a lock down on the account.

Those I funded refused to acknowledge that they received their share because they think it might jeopardise their chances of getting another one from the 400k largesse.

Even those spewing trash here last night, those who deserved to be on list amongst were funded this morning Profbet and Co, they won't come back here to acknowledge being funded and for those who are not funded because they caused my ban by refusing to follow the simple rule which states "don't disturb forecasting activities on the thread by posting your details here, post on a specific thread", they were replaced by those who posted on the stipulated thread.

And to my personal favorite critic, the guy who said that I have never won or contributed anything tangible to the thread since I joined (this was the only comment that got to me) and most of you all agreed with him.
This is a group I keep late nights and forecast overnight for, yet many people will remix and cashout while I myself won't win a kobo.
I will only come here henceforth to do as numerous others does, just to post winning tickets on the thread.

For the last time,
I remain Alexistaiwo,
King in the village, protector of the southern, western, eastern and Northern village realms, oba nla of the villageland.

if u give up in d day of adversity then your strength is small, see God has made you a leader do not give up..continue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

For the last time,
I remain Alexistaiwo,

The problem I saw was your refusal to post those who made the list on the thread (via posting not pictures) .If you had done that all this wouldn't have happened.. Nothing does you bro..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

but I have mentioned for more than 4times but you decided to just ignore because you don't have any reason why my name shouldn't be on the list. I even showed you pic
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sanmitee(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

For the last time,
I remain Alexistaiwo,

Alexistaiwo, now by showing up, do the needful of ur status to clear the air and name. Me never received any pay o, I rightfully made ur list. Biko nu bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 11:42am On May 04, 2018
puskin:

Pls pardon me, yet to read up the page b4 dropping the screen shot again.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 11:43am On May 04, 2018
Meanwhile how many of us still have outstanding "Any + others" cummulation games already booked before they block the option. Let's pray for ourselves, I wan buy land cry . And any other hot market discovered? Let's bring back the spirit of this thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:43am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

For the last time,
I remain Alexistaiwo,

to clear your name and make things easier for you,

you should bring the list of people you have funded,

then you should send the balance you have not funded yet to the owner of the cash.

thats all i have to say,i know most people here are ungrateful and will never admit winning from your bet.

austino was wise for staying hidden,be like him,come here to read tips and predictions then post your winnings here cause nobody owe you anything.

Nigerians are naturally greedy and ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kidspirit(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

If you're not corrupt with the list, may you be blessed, but if you're corrupt and biased with the list, may you be cursed!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:43am On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ochuko1(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

For the last time,
I remain Alexistaiwo,

DO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOUR GREEN IS ON THE WAY...
#NEVERGIVEUP
#WEDIEHERE
grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2018
Viking007:
Taiwo, the time you took in writing that long epistle would have made more sense if you had used it to mention all the monikers you claim to have funded.

Lhimeet just listed 100 monikers and it took him less than 10mins. You were to fund 90 monikers and its been 3 days of different stories. I dont know why you are finding this so difficult to do? And to think I was even defending this man offline. undecided

Alexistaiwo is a corrupt thief whose stained integrity cannot be repaired no matter the number of epistles he writes. What is so difficult in listing out funded monickers if the process was indeed transparent? A guy who has never won anything on this thread suddenly handles 100k he never made from punting in his life and you all expect transparency? The few number of people he funded is just a smoke screen to cover his scam. Had innobets handed him this recent 400k, this hungry boy will surely deactivate his monicker sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2018
Nobody is talking about how to forecast games to win. Everybody is fighting for crumbs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.