Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4895243 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
As today na my birthday ,i wan fund 7 people 1k or 14 people 5h.

Abeg make e reach me.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

Happy birthday bro. May the odds be forever in your favour.
Make I drop ID? wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
Vision2045:
I can't wait to witness when all those people praising Lhimeet will change ringtone when same thing that befell Alexistaiwo befall him, sheybe una think say Bank smiles at major transfers esp when it involves several receiving accounts...

Lhimeet has funded several accounts before. Many banks have options for multiple transfers. For example, I can transfer to up to 100 accounts with the push of a button using First bank. Just list all the accounts and do an instant transfer once. Occasionally, they can temporarily hold your account but that can be sorted out by a simple email or call to customer service.

Alextaiwo or whatever has always had scamming tendencies. Asking for money from people who "remixed" his ticket, talking about how he is preparing tickets for clients (like WTF) and the lack of transparency in his sharing of the 100k are all signs of a potential fraudster. There is absolutely no way he hasnt gotten around 50-60k from the 100k largesse.

Anyway, the problem is for those who are begging for 1k to sort out among themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tubolancer(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
Happy birthday long life and prosperity. No 4 Bet9ja 2910017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sent4rina: 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
Sent4rina:
I didn't make the list of alexistaiwo despite i was amogst the first 30 persons that showed interest in looopy's settlement

I think for us all to have a share of this money, i vote for 2k for 200 persons.

Lhimeet, i'm not always online due to my tight shedule.
Here's my details

zenith

should incase you want to disburst the money.

Congrats once again to our latest millionaire in town

Cc: Lhimeet innobets
Time: 12:57pm yesterday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
shocked Today again?

Meanwhile welcome back AlexisTaiwo!

The weekend is here with us again!

Make urself to be the next Multi Millionaire...

Alot of games Yakwa ooo shocked
We Die here grin

May Green leaves fall on us OVer the weekend!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
motta:
oga forget that talk posting account details is nothing , except its just a rule and regulation here.

Hehe lol nairalanders no get chill.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Looopy(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2018
Profbet:
PASSIONATE LETTER TO LOOOPY FROM CONCERNED MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD

First of all let me congratulate you again on your winnings. I have been a member of this thread since 2014 (My Punt4life moniker was banned for calling a female mod a prostitute) and I must tell you that in all the years of my stay here, This period is the best. At some point Drwise was the King and there was even a WhatsApp group which Andycoal was the admin. We enjoyed the thread so much so that we were like a big family. This thread has been closed down more than any thread on Nairaland but we keep on keeping on cos we are together. There has been a few ups and downs, scams and cheating too. I am deeply sad that Alexistaiwo who is a newbie on this thread got the nod to fund over 100members of this thread. For the records, apart from some near hit games he posted here in the last two months he hasn't contributed to the progress of this thread in anyway but you chose him to fund guys who have been loyal to the existence of this great thread. My pain here is that I made the cut, Alex accepted to fund us all but till this moment only a paltry 9 or so have confirmed receipt of this money which is meant to go round. That money is too small for the controversy it is generating but the truth has to be told. Alex has ignored all inquiries by those who are yet to be credited but he shamelessly posted his account details to be funded by Lhimeet. Now let me ask, How will he feel if Lhimeet posts that he has funded everybody including him whilst he is yet to receive alert? If he is facing any hiccups posting our money, why does he think that Lhimeet won't face same? My point exactly tonight? Alex is a proud conman. He has benefitted from a lot of people's goodwill here even when he doesn't deserve them. I am seriously angry that he is ignoring guys here. If this will help dear Looopy, Pls show us love through Lhimeet. Alex should never be allowed back to this group again. If he returns let him be ignored cos he doesn't deserve to be here. Finally to Puskin our able mod, Pls ban Alexistaiwo from this thread. He was given 100k to share to 100 people but only 9 of his monikers have received alert. We do not need scammers here. Dear Tabazz pls add a new moniker to your scammers list. He is Alexistaiwo.
Wow. Kindly reply to these allegations Alexistaiwo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 12:26pm On May 04, 2018
Innobets, money good o. I can see almost all your posts on other threads are getting unusual likes, since you made it--and it has just only begun!
May God bless us all.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
AXYZ:
Innobets, money good o. I can see almost all your posts on other threads are getting unusual likes, since you made it--and it has just only begun!
May God bless us all.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sent4rina: 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
Sent4rina:
Bleep BBNaija money, gambling is spirited.
Imagine dis guy might not have up to 3k in his account as of 7:45pm but he's the latest millioner in town as we speak.

Congrats bro!
10:42pm on Wednesday

Cc Lhimeet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tipsy01(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

Before you come here to protest check the time you posted your details 7:04PM

Do you even know how many monikers quoted me before 7:02PM?

weldone continue d good work
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2018
W3xy1:
I won from their 1 million Copa America promo on twitter some few yrs back.

cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2018
Looopy:
Boss.

This particular moniker has been funded this morning. Let him come online to deny.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.

This particular moniker has been funded this morning.
Let him come online to deny.

Why haven't I be funded?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin
bakayokoko:

PUSKIN

FOOD DUN LAND
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

About time me too help facilitate the ban of someone else grin.

Puskin
Lol! You dey vex o! cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

happy birthday more green to ur games. do you have any game for today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
Looopy:

Despite the fact that you gave that greedy goat extra money to fund people. He still scammed them and funded few guys to cover up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.

This particular moniker has been funded this morning.
Let him come online to deny.
why has legit funder not been credited? This moniker smithsydny

Ehh.. Just see how u dey disgrace your self.. This very wrong of u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.
To the best of my knowledge, that was my only mistake.
I didn't bother writing the account number down with the monikers after checking if the moniker that provided an account detail is on the list.

I just drafted the account details out and started funding straight away.

I never envisage that many won't bother to acknowledge being funded.

Clap for your self, Alex.
How will you say you didn't try to keep the record of all you have settled, do you even go to primary school at all?

So you think you are dealing with kids Huh?

Why have I no seen any alert from you, I was the first to post acct details on that thread u refer us to, I posted at 3.55AM before anyone else saw the post, Pls can u just gimme the reasons why yet to be funded.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tipsy01(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
Ezebinaugwu:

Check

tnx Bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
smithsydny, u said dat ur main account has been banned

What I will advice you to do is to create another moniker similar to smithsydny so dat u won't lose customers. U can just put it like smithsydny28 or something like that

#My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ochuko1(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Happy Birthday Man...Wishing you Long Life, Prosperity & GREENS to our betslips grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 12:35pm On May 04, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I dey surprised sey your name no dey there, but I come remember sey your village people strong pass Mark Henry. Lol! Them follow you all the way from village come block you for this freebie again. cheesy
Just joking.

Don't worry, your time will come. I have a feeling you are the next millionaire. You will soon start funding people. Watchout bro!!!

thanks... I can't wait o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.

This particular moniker has been funded this morning. Let him come online to deny.

Why have I not been funded Alexistaiwo?

My moniker was on ur list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 12:36pm On May 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

HBD

bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rootprof(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=NwaChibuzor44 post=67273064]As today na my birthday ,i wan fund 7 people 1k or 14 people 5h. If na joke abeg stop am ooo. Men are hot grin But if na true
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY. KEEP WINNING

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.