Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4929858 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2018
airmark:

Is anyone with his phone number or loopy with his bank account details? He can be dealt with if you guys want to.

My people, I can tell you that Alexistaiwo is not worth it. He's not worth our trouble. He's still a small boy, he doesn't even know how to scam.

Am sure that karma will catch up with him. If we should descend on him with all our resources, we will just destroy his life cos he will spend a long time in jail. He doesn't know that the internet is not so anonymous. What I just want us to do is to blacklist him from nairaland so that he won't scam other people

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by centlevi: 8:52pm On May 04, 2018
What is happening with bet9ja now? I can't assess my account.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
seunlayi:

[size=18pt] Should we agree that someone among us or the person that transfered the money to him should create a thread under crime section with the screenshot of the transfered money, Alex pics, including the one with maybe the one with other people in the background, etc... This will serve others with same as deterrent to such acts. The mods will help us move it to FP. [/size]like if you agree

Yes, let's do this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
Chai...

Alex o, even if na 10k remain drop am for men and apologize. Dem don finish you. Guys are joyless. shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
iRepMyCity:
Most Wanted Nairaland Conman cool
See as him head be like fufu wey dey carry vex mould grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
Good evening house. I have been busy since morning hence my inability to post. Now here's a rejoinder to what I started last night. I posted a passionate letter to Looopy after all my efforts to get a response from Alexistaiwo failed. Alex read that letter and kept mute cos he felt it won't generate the uproar that would ensue later. Now here's the shocker, Looopy replied me this morning asking Alex to come and defend himself and all of a sudden I saw an alert of 1k (NB I wasn't bothered about this paltry sum. I was more concerned about him pocketing a larger chunk of this money and depriving the men in the house of their rights). Immediately he posted mine, he resurfaced here claiming to have completed the last batch of funding. Oh well! I do know one thing and that's the fact that he has successfully conned the group. The episode that played out here has further reiterated that we have a long way to go in this country. I know Looopy credited him in excess of 100k to cover bank charges and sorts but he chose to play smart which is typical of a misguided Nigerian youth. Alex credited me to shut me up but No, I won't. I am a Comrade and together we shall fight to the end. There's a lesson or two to take away from all these so read carefully my people. For starters, We were so gullible not to read between lines before embracing Alex into the group. Alex claimed he has Facebook subscribers who pay for his tips yet he post them here for free. In this age and time where the Internet is vast and free none of us bothered to ask if there aren't any of his Facebook subscribers here? No one asked why someone would give out games for free when other people pay for it, I mean what's his gain on the long run? We never asked. Another one, He played the pity card. He noticed the big stakers here and' chewing gummed' them. Stingy punters like austino677 who has never shown any bona-fide member of this group love funded Alex. What a feat! Torres2 and a host of others did too. Truth is Alex is good at what he does, he achieved his aim within a few months. Typical of a contemporary yahoo boy. My only regret is that I never asked questions and now that a lot of things are clear to me I feel bad. Alex from the pics uploaded tonight is a small boy. Most of us here are way older than him but because it's a faceless forum we don't even know who we hail Boss and accord respect. Please you all should be mindful of some monikers here. Alex came on board with his cohorts. Those were the ones that sang his praises and made him popular within weeks. It's a syndicated operation so don't play into their hands. My request is that Puskin hands him a lifetime ban and forwards his name for onward enlistment on the scammers thread. He sure deserves a good place there.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
MrJames007:
Chai...

Alex o, even if na 10k remain drop am for men and apologize. Dem don finish you. Guys are joyless. shocked

He don scam the wrong people

One of the things I hate most is someone that scams a fellow hustler

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BianoJay(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
Let's be doing a background check on anyone we want to delegate anything to on this thread.

They should post all their existing social media links and addresses which should be at least three years old...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KakiP(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2018
pls i need 10 odds from this 72ZVJFV
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 8:56pm On May 04, 2018
Innobets I congratulate you on your deserved win.

I can imagine the euphoria of excitement you are feeling. I have few advice for you.

Endeavour to buy a house, fix atleast 20 percent of that money in fixed deposit or mutual funds for 2 years. It serves as backup. Goodluck once again.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2018
Please, I'm unable to sign in to my bet9ja account. It keeps writing username or password error
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2018
buklarbest:
Evening guys,,,, so People still dey talk about this Goat called Alexis, well, thank God everyone don know say him be confirm Scammer.

I've already moved on from his matter as he's refused to fund me and several others.

I'm very sure that he will spend that cash on sickness because you can plant beans and be expecting that you will reap yam.....

Helpers shall never locate him again in his life.

JESU KRISTI OMO MARIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2018
Umartins1:
Please, I'm unable to sign in to my bet9ja account. It keeps writing username or password error

Try it on opera mini
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:
Good day house.
Please I have a suggestion to make: there's a market I have been looking into; the &OV2.5 market. From my research for the past two weeks, I have come to know that the minimum average odd for the market is 1.70, excluding lower leagues, and especially Netherland lower leagues.

Now the beauty of this market is that you don't have to worry about form and all of that, just focus on goal scoring and conceding patterns. Even the worst teams can easily produce and over 2.5. Don't get me wrong, it isn't always that easy, but the major thing is to do your research very well, look for teams who score and concede a lot too... Potentially high scoring games.

If we can get 5 people who will volunteer to provide 3 potentially high scoring games that are likely going to produce and over 2.5.

An accumaltion of 15 &OV2.5 games can easily give you good money.

Please, it's a suggestion, because I believe that two good heads are better than one.

Anyone who is interested should indicate interest.
Please, I need people who can take their time and research.
Just 3 games each.

Thanks.

NB: I played a game in Polish league and it's still on, it produced &Over2.5 before halftime, and guess what the odds for and over 2.5 for that game is? 2odds!

I'm interested.

When do we begin?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BianoJay(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
Vested:

I'm interested.

When do we begin?

I need 3games each before midnight...against tomorrow and next
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidiezeh(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
Umartins1:

General problem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elonuel(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
centlevi:
What is happening with bet9ja now? I can't assess my account.
I am also experiencing the same
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 9:06pm On May 04, 2018
Someone will book and play millions tickets feeling happy & hopeful only for one useless team to come and cast it on the first day!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2018
onisler:

Baba am among the people you promised yesterday
yea I recall.send me a mail with your I'd n password thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
mistercharles:
Someone will book and play millions tickets feeling happy & hopeful only for one useless team to come and cast it on the first day!

Lmao
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
yea I recall.send me a mail with your I'd n password thanks
Boss I dey quote u since morning but u no look my face...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kidskywalker: 9:11pm On May 04, 2018
For all we know those pictures and name may not be his real identity,I mean why would you post your private info when you know how nairalanders are good detectives
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
Kidskywalker:
For all we know those pictures and name may not be his real identity,I mean why would you post your private info when you know how nairalanders are good detectives

The guy didn't think it through well

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
iRepMyCity:
guy is okay i feel bad for him already.

maybe he got important issues you never can tell,lets just forget it.

alex if you are reading this,please just clear ur name cause you never can tell
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
iRepMyCity:
see who una carry 100k give
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
Mehn... My punting skills are getting blunt.

Xamalax just pulled a quick one one me. From 2 goals up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
iRepMyCity:

Chaii see the person Looopy send N100k to. It's Over now i can understand very well.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
Rathor:
guy is okay i feel bad for him already.

maybe he got important issues you never can tell,lets just forget it.

alex if you are reading this,please just clear ur name cause you never can tell

Even if he comes to clear his name, I think am speaking for everyone when I say his reputation IS forever tarnished

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
Please raise your hand if you still play Man U?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
bazkid24:

My people, I can tell you that Alexistaiwo is not worth it. He's not worth our trouble. He's still a small boy, he doesn't even know how to scam.

Am sure that karma will catch up with him. If we should descend on him with all our resources, we will just destroy his life cos he will spend a long time in jail. He doesn't know that the internet is not so anonymous. What I just want us to do is to blacklist him from nairaland so that he won't scam other people

And you think he won't create another moniker?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2018
Profbet:
Good evening house. I have been busy since morning hence my inability to post. Now here's a rejoinder to what I started last night. I posted a passionate letter to Looopy after all my efforts to get a response from Alexistaiwo failed. Alex read that letter and kept mute cos he felt it won't generate the uproar that would ensue later. Now here's the shocker, Looopy replied me this morning asking Alex to come and defend himself and all of a sudden I saw an alert of 1k (NB I wasn't bothered about this paltry sum. I was more concerned about him pocketing a larger chunk of this money and depriving the men in the house of their rights). Immediately he posted mine, he resurfaced here claiming to have completed the last batch of funding. Oh well! I do know one thing and that's the fact that he has successfully conned the group. The episode that played out here has further reiterated that we have a long way to go in this country. I know Looopy credited him in excess of 100k to cover bank charges and sorts but he chose to play smart which is typical of a misguided Nigerian youth. Alex credited me to shut me up but No, I won't. I am a Comrade and together we shall fight to the end. There's a lesson or two to take away from all these so read carefully my people. For starters, We were so gullible not to read between lines before embracing Alex into the group. Alex claimed he has Facebook subscribers who pay for his tips yet he post them here for free. In this age and time where the Internet is vast and free none of us bothered to ask if there aren't any of his Facebook subscribers here? No one asked why someone would give out games for free when other people pay for it, I mean what's his gain on the long run? We never asked. Another one, He played the pity card. He noticed the big stakers here and' chewing gummed' them. Stingy punters like austino677 who has never shown any bona-fide member of this group love funded Alex. What a feat! Torres2 and a host of others did too. Truth is Alex is good at what he does, he achieved his aim within a few months. Typical of a contemporary yahoo boy. My only regret is that I never asked questions and now that a lot of things are clear to me I feel bad. Alex from the pics uploaded tonight is a small boy. Most of us here are way older than him but because it's a faceless forum we don't even know who we hail Boss and accord respect. Please you all should be mindful of some monikers here. Alex came on board with his cohorts. Those were the ones that sang his praises and made him popular within weeks. It's a syndicated operation so don't play into their hands. My request is that Puskin hands him a lifetime ban and forwards his name for onward enlistment on the scammers thread. He sure deserves a good place there.
naso person life wan spoil because of 100k,see shame dey catch me for the guy.

imagine if the guy wan run for beta position tomoro now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dasanchez1(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2018
Dexter247:

Lol... baba fashi, make noobody run the purchase for am.. I dey break for now. smiley
R5+ DEY SHARP tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.