Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889753 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2018
Elonuel:

I am also experiencing the same

Try and log in using opera mini browser
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2018
daddio:

And you think he won't create another moniker?

Karma will soon catch up with him

I can assure you of that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Innobets I congratulate you on your deserved win.

I can imagine the euphoria of excitement you are feeling. I have few advice for you.

Endeavour to buy a house, fix atleast 20 percent of that money in fixed deposit or mutual funds for 2 years. It serves as backup. Goodluck once again.

wise man cause everything you listed there will surely go higher in time

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seueh: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:
Good day house.
Please I have a suggestion to make: there's a market I have been looking into; the &OV2.5 market. From my research for the past two weeks, I have come to know that the minimum average odd for the market is 1.70, excluding lower leagues, and especially Netherland lower leagues.

Now the beauty of this market is that you don't have to worry about form and all of that, just focus on goal scoring and conceding patterns. Even the worst teams can easily produce and over 2.5. Don't get me wrong, it isn't always that easy, but the major thing is to do your research very well, look for teams who score and concede a lot too... Potentially high scoring games.

If we can get 5 people who will volunteer to provide 3 potentially high scoring games that are likely going to produce and over 2.5.

An accumaltion of 15 &OV2.5 games can easily give you good money.

Please, it's a suggestion, because I believe that two good heads are better than one.

Anyone who is interested should indicate interest.
Please, I need people who can take their time and research.
Just 3 games each.

Thanks.

I'm interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
Kidskywalker:
For all we know those pictures and name may not be his real identity,I mean why would you post your private info when you know how nairalanders are good detectives

That is him. And he's a scammer. The money, re programmed his brain into scamming
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youngdad: 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
gmercy713:
Joke Of The Day

In 1981 Liverpool were European Champions and the Pope died

2005 Liverpool were crowned Champions of Europe and the Pope died

Its up to Real Madrid to save the life of the current Pope wink wink
Haba na wa o take it easy now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
Teaser4:
double chance.... I've won over #1.5m with it this season...if not for one game wey cut my last 10 games...I suppose don buy car now... but I never quit sha... iBet till the end of the season

Is it win or draw or anybody win? And is it long accumulators?. Please be dropping your games for men. I'm very good at editing. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:

I need 3games each before midnight...against tomorrow and next

Alright
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
bazkid24:

Karma will soon catch up with him

I can assure you of that

Only God can judge him, and if anything should happen to him now his family members would be pointing accusing fingers at the VILLAGE PEOPLE. Whereas na NAIRALAND PEOPLE CURSED HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davedgr8(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
I suspected that guy alex from day one. Someone that came into the family this year making so much noise.. He gained the trust of many to the extend that he was nominated to fund peeps.

Mehn.. That dude get sense sha.. But unfornately for him, he tread on a wrong path.. Nairaland of all places..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by obonujoker(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
How person wan take play this betting again now.... see bastard dynamo kyiv..... angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
We never enter weekend fully and teams Don dey fk up, left, right and center.
Bet9ja bring back our goldmine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2018
2day games na die.....worst Friday ever....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Schelube(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2018
Black friday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2018
Psg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BianoJay(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=seueh post=67287329][/quote]

If you're interested, please submit your three games before weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by obonujoker(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2018
So that Alexistaiwo is a scam

Why can't Nigerians just have integrity sef... even if its for a day??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Schelube(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2018
All the million ticket and even hundred ticket don cut finish.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2018
I recalled; I was the first that doubted Alex and many wanted to think oda wise so I simply closed my mouth....Alex u just f-up....seriously.... I pray next winners will learn from here n know who to trust n who not to....its really not okay to give costody of huge amount to anyhow person epls in a faceless forum like this....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by abiolag(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
Teaser4:
I'll drop my DC games for this weekend by 10pm for anyone interested... stay tuned boss
Patiently waiting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by davida222(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
Guys that Conventry City vs Morecambe game tomorrow it will end in draw 98% sure qut me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IRIEBOY(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo sorry for u.. common 100k.. you have damage your reputation..some persons here already have your details.. what you did will come back and hunt you tomorrow. the internet never forget

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seueh: 9:40pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:

If you're interested, please submit your three games before weekend

Switzerland
Fc Sion vs Young Boys and Over 2.5

Belgium
Eupen vs St Truidense and over 2.5

Denmark
Fc Copenhagen vs Brondy and Over2.5

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2018
Bets are already casted by the secateurs of failure, banished into the evil forest of failure, never to be seen again
Chidexter:
We never enter weekend fully and teams Don dey fk up, left, right and center.
Bet9ja bring back our goldmine

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by klassd(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2018
Weekend take
72ZYRP5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Bets are already casted by the secateurs of failure, banished into the evil forest of failure, never to be seen again

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:
Good day house.
Please I have a suggestion to make: there's a market I have been looking into; the &OV2.5 market. From my research for the past two weeks, I have come to know that the minimum average odd for the market is 1.70, excluding lower leagues, and especially Netherland lower leagues.

Now the beauty of this market is that you don't have to worry about form and all of that, just focus on goal scoring and conceding patterns. Even the worst teams can easily produce and over 2.5. Don't get me wrong, it isn't always that easy, but the major thing is to do your research very well, look for teams who score and concede a lot too... Potentially high scoring games.

If we can get 5 people who will volunteer to provide 3 potentially high scoring games that are likely going to produce and over 2.5.

An accumaltion of 15 &OV2.5 games can easily give you good money.

Please, it's a suggestion, because I believe that two good heads are better than one.

Anyone who is interested should indicate interest.
Please, I need people who can take their time and research.
Just 3 games each.

Thanks.

NB: I played a game in Polish league and it's still on, it produced &Over2.5 before halftime, and guess what the odds for and over 2.5 for that game is? 2odds!

Guangzhou RF vs Shanghai shenua

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
yea I recall.send me a mail with your I'd n password thanks
Baba cheak you email
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Josskute(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
Bloody Friday, worst ever
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
DonPiiko:

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
kito2taiwo:
Anyone with Amazon Gift Card
I need $2000 urgently for my discounted order before it expires.
I will buy @ #280/$.
Chat me via my signature below.
Thanks.
Guys beware of this guy, he is a scammer, he just scammed my guy Amazon Gift Card worth $400 and got him blocked.

Cc: Tabbaz and FunLord
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
onisler:

Baba cheak you email
I've done that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.