Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4895246 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Faponmile(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=DonPikko post=67300715]Lhimeet why are you are sending 3900, when bank charges is 50 naira?[/quo[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Do not muzzle the mouth of the ox that threshes the corn...Bible.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 12:42pm On May 05, 2018
We will lock this thread soon

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
you will continue by 1pm abi you want to strategize how to run away with the remaining loot. I've been monitoring this thread for the past few days. Don't ever think you can sway people's psychology by posting details of transaction for the first 10 beneficiaries. All those one na initial gragra. See I don't have 42 million in my account, all I have in total is far less than 6 million naira and I didn't get it through dirty means like gambling but legit. Anyways that doesnt mean that I haven't dealt with your type in the past. Whether you are a pastor or imam, just pray no one complains on this thread and put you on the same scale with alexistaiwo if not I will fish you out anywhere you are in this country and mess your life up. By 1pm i want you to come back here and finish what you started.

SHUT UP! , YOU ARE A CHURCH RAT AND WILL DO NOTHING

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RealtopGee(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2018
Bet9ja getting ideas by the day. They should increase the Odds and dare us. We don't mind risking a few #100s

Booking Number: 736KL6V

2151 Harry Kane (TOT) - Gabriel Jesus (M.C)

2152 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (ARS) - Charlie Austin (SOU)
X

2153 Jamie Vardy (LEI) - Mohamed Salah (LIV)

2155 Cenk Tosun (EVE) - Ashley Barnes (BUR)
X

2156 Marko Arnautovic (W.H) - Jordan Ayew (SWA)
X

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
you will continue by 1pm abi you want to strategize how to run away with the remaining loot. I've been monitoring this thread for the past few days. Don't ever think you can sway people's psychology by posting details of transaction for the first 10 beneficiaries. All those one na initial gragra. See I don't have 42 million in my account, all I have in total is far less than 6 million naira and I didn't get it through dirty means like gambling but legit. Anyways that doesnt mean that I haven't dealt with your type in the past. Whether you are a pastor or imam, just pray no one complains on this thread and put you on the same scale with alexistaiwo if not I will fish you out anywhere you are in this country and mess your life up. By 1pm i want you to come back here and finish what you started.

This guy is stuрid but funny grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 12:44pm On May 05, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Why are you abusing him? are you mad? My brother is not a scammer and can never be.. Both you and hiltergaddafi are mad men...
Even you guys both you and Lhimeet behaves somehow, must you respond to every comment? Must you respond to every Diss? Can't you wave some stuffs off? You are in a forum dealing with people, these stuffs must happen. Learn to ignore.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 12:45pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Even if I don't have the monikers written out next with the account number on the funding list.
I will know an account I already funded if I see one.
Thank God that I have enough time today.
I actually went to dig through your profile to see your account details.

How many times do I have to fund you.
Your account number is two, two, zero, eight, seven, eight, zero, six, two, nine.

Zenith bank.
Please check your balance before persecuting me and same goes for all those who have not received alert.

Please check your balance first.
Alert might be delayed.

My own bank is zenith, just checked my balance now and it's still d same.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
funnynation:

I wan use that money stake game. Haba na wetin belong to me nah.
Some people never get at all,so the 3900 no go reach you stake game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Okay
I will pick them by merit
I mean I will pick those I know here
add fabiano09 this time bro,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Even you guys both you and Lhimeet behaves somehow, must you respond to every comment? Must you respond to every Diss? Can't you wave some stuffs off? You are in a forum dealing with people, these stuffs must happen. Learn to ignore.

baba abeg you cook any long acca today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
Goddys:

0034498580- Diamond bank

cc puskin

Lol, u just earned urself a ban bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 12:48pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
11 @ ClumsyFlimsy

Credit : Innobets
This guy is sharing people details on a public forum? Cc Dominique

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:

cheesy awon on shepeteri to Shanowole... no mind them lhimeet, keep doing the good work
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2018
Dexter247:

Him think say Puskin dey fund
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2018
Ebony111 and chewbecca

Inbox me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RealtopGee(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2018
Goddys:

0034498580- Diamond bank

cc puskin

Dexter247:

He just stumbled in and saw people dropping account details, he decided to take a queue not sure whether those account details and their owners are to be sent to EFCC for fraud indictment grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:
We will lock this thread soon
guy what is it Na..abeg live and let's live na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:

But guy, what's wrong sef? Why is it so difficult to satisfy human beings?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:

This guy get psyche walahi grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
Another trial after black Friday

B955ECETTZREAR-2058085
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
Adolf Hitler and gadaffi in one body cheesy
Guy you go wicked o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jideflows(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
innobets:
Ebony111 and chewbecca
I beg do birthday for me oh.. No gift from anybody on my birthday yesterday.. 0122928982 GTB.. Thanks ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:
Next time money should be shared directly by the winner, imagine the stupid Lhimeet forming Boss on innobets money, goldenval called him a scam, he will soon prove himself
zero chill he said he will resume by 1pm,lets wait and see
Blind game 736HWZC grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sanmitee(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
Dexter247:

That guy na new comer. Lol.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
736C59P wanna play this but no fund.. feel like posting it here

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 05, 2018
RealtopGee:
He just stumbled in and saw people dropping account details, he decided to take a queue not sure whether those account details and their owners are to be sent to EFCC for fraud indictment grin

lol, dude is prolly confused.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2018
innobets:
Ebony111 and chewbecca

Inbox me
baba, God won't forget you too, don't forget yah still owing me answers to some interview questions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2018
innobets:
Ebony111 and chewbecca

Inbox me

Bros e no go bad if you fund me with these ogas above

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).