Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4895905 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
It's 1:02 Lhimeet come and give another stupid excuse

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Will continue by 1PM

Lemme goan stake today games make I no miss my millions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
Tomorrows my bday

Nothings going as planned

Abt travelling back to skul
Headache deh do me

NO
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
12 @ Steve5946

Credit : Innobets
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Evolet009(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
Pls who can help me fund my bet9ja account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by folaschool: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Just got alert from Alexistaiwo... Have everyone gotten theirs undecided

No
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
13 @ Mannatech

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
12 @ Steve5946

STOP SHARING PEOPLE DETAILS

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
RealtopGee:
Bet9ja getting ideas by the day. They should increase the Odds and dare us. We don't mind risking a few #100s

Booking Number: 736KL6V

2151 Harry Kane (TOT) - Gabriel Jesus (M.C)

2152 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (ARS) - Charlie Austin (SOU)
X

2153 Jamie Vardy (LEI) - Mohamed Salah (LIV)

2155 Cenk Tosun (EVE) - Ashley Barnes (BUR)
X

2156 Marko Arnautovic (W.H) - Jordan Ayew (SWA)
X

Explain please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
See funding. Make dem remember me o. Since i dey village since for like 3month now. cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Will continue by 1PM

Lemme goan stake today games make I no miss my millions
how far sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:
they have bought your right for 3900, i can't blame you

ive not make the list
but am hopping lhimeet will include me 4 d 1k addition
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luvcherish(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2018
all des sharing wey no dey rch me so, there is GOD O.... i don post account no tire both bank and bet9JA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:
guy weting be your own?he share details..wahala,he no share details..you will tag him fraudster.

abeg stop am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RexKexMilann: 1:06pm On May 05, 2018
It is amazing that no one took cognizance of the fact that during these few days of submission of account numbers and incessant soliciting for funds, another millionaire may have emerged. But no, we left the main aim of the thread and resorted to mundane things that shouldn't have taken the place of the main deal.

To Innobets, be wary of those sending you ridiculous emails for one reason or the other. Help the ones you can and leave the rest to their fate. You mustn't please everybody.

To the solicitors, it's time to tune down on the soliciting and return to the aim of the thread.

And for the ones who suddenly turned active members by virtue of freebies, collect your freebies and get the hell out!

No pitching of tent now.

Millionaires will emerge!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisino5(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
make person help me na..fund this my bet9ja account 5258485 mah see if I fit rise use am for feeding and trans this week
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
Successimpactld:
no... alex
sammyobi584:

noooo
folaschool:

No
Alexistaiwo what's happening angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo. I still dey corner dey expect something from u o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 1:08pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It is well embarassed
My late mother use to say that it is useless defending yourself when the judge, jury and executioner are hell bent on persecuting you cry

For the record, the guy in the picture dug up yesterday is called Idowu, our last born and the kid he's holding in the last picture (that's my son wink).
I have to delete the twitter account because he is the one using my account because he helped me opened it I don't operate social media much except nairaland.
I don't want to drag his pictures into this (he had it coming sha)
He is the one using my Facebook and twitter accounts.
I have to keep a low profile because I was sternly warned that my next ban on this issue is going to be a very long one.
I wouldn't say much than to tell you people to reread the second paragraph of the quoted comment.
I have the list of those I funded in my bank sms alert inbox.
When I am done with the funding, I will try and upload all the transactions (I know that I will surely get banned for this too) and as for those credited twice please you guys should contribute the excess to IamNanas.

I know that I will probably get banned for this because it is against the terms of the overturning of my previous ban but if you guys think that after all I have done to promote the "Alexistaiwo" brand here I will run because of 100k, I have nothing to say about that.

If you have not been credited, relax you will surely get your share.

Nairalanders and zero chill are like lipsrsealed

Check your list and credit me also
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 05, 2018
RexKexMilann:
It is amazing that no one took cognizance of the fact that during these few days of submission of account numbers and incessant soliciting of funds, another millionaire may have emerged. But no, we left the main aim of the thread and resorted to mundane things that shouldn't have taken the place of the main deal.

To Innobets, be wary of those sending you ridiculous emails for one reason or the other. Help the ones you can and leave the rest to their fate. You mustn't please everybody.

To the solicitors, it's time to tune down on the soliciting and return to the aim of the thread.

And for the ones who suddenly turned active members by virtue of freebies, collect your freebies and get the hell out!

No pitching of tenth now.

Millionaires will emerge!
?;d
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2018
14 @ HPS3

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 1:09pm On May 05, 2018
DonPikko:
because you didn't make the list cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RealtopGee(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2018
Celebritygaga:

Explain please
Which player will score more than the other.
Note: If both players feature in their respective matches but fail to score, that's also a draw, X
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 05, 2018
when only one person is complaining then you know lhimeet did something good,ignore that troll
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 1:10pm On May 05, 2018
HoleDriller:

Send something for my acant Na grin

Nairabet: gidiano
funded bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:10pm On May 05, 2018
mistercharles:
because you didn't make the list cheesy
i made top 10 in case you don't know
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 1:10pm On May 05, 2018
dennisworld1:
See funding. Make dem remember me o. Since i dey village since for like 3month now. cry
You noget land for village??
Agriculture will fetch you more than this 4k they sharing o grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2018
15 @ Umartins

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)