Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4875186 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
mistercharles:
Quite confusing

Roma wins or draw@HT
X1HT

F91 DudeLange wins@HT
1HT

Torshavn wins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 10eola(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
motta:
forget that guy na attention seeker . where have u been?
Everywhere... tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
I don't know but this thread is the best. Boys have vowed to disgrace Alexistaiwo on Nairaland. Any thread he comments they will storm there and call him out as a scammer. Hahahahahaha. Next time he no go mess with us. This thing don remind me of when we small wey if you seize our ball everybody go begin follow you to anywhere you go. Las Las na you go tire release am. Las Las I dy feel say Alexistaiwo go sell that house he wan pay the rent for, use 100k pay back Looopy to save his reputation. For the guy mind now e go say I no know say na so e go be oh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 10eola(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
gentlezypher:
this man wey remove people tire for one whatsapp group that year!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2018
JixNation:

BOSS!

The few people that I respect on this thread are chewbacca bigmex JixNation Viking007 AceX Chiadikaobi kizyte. All others are yet to earn my respect. Alexistaiwo was formerly on this list but he has fûcked up big time

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 05, 2018
gmercy713:
did Innocent buy your PDF file before he became a millionaire?? If NO,then use the file to win millions and help your village people
Good night.

I tire oh. If him ebook sure die make he no write again. Mek e begin do wetin dey inside. Maybe e go Close Alabi biz

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2018
Krak:

Collect your share from Lhimeet and then send to those two persons you want to give. They can send details to you through PM.

You are giving Lhimeet extra work.
no mind them jare , they just dey form senior man.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2018
See this dude that was rude to me yesterday, see how he looks like someone malnourished, those are the kind of boys we share NL with
HitlerGaddafi:
i was among those seun begged to join the forum in 2006 when we met on yahoo mail. After lots of ban from one infamous moderator in 2008( cant remember his name) banned me for seven years and i retired to view nairaland as a guest before i decided to rejoin again in 2012. There was a period where nairaland was hacked and i lost my account before i rejoined again in few years after. Did my own nysc 98/99 so no be you go school pass. I have a B.Sc and HND. Went for my MSC in germany after I discharged from the army. Unlike people claiming boss like lhimeet who just finished secondary school and chidexter who is a fresher in UNN. We have old people in the university but i've seen chidexter pics. He's not more than 18 and these are the people your type beg for money here. you should cover your face in shame.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 10:42pm On May 05, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
i was among those seun begged to join the forum in 2006 when we met on yahoo mail. After lots of ban from one infamous moderator in 2008( cant remember his name) banned me for seven years and i retired to view nairaland as a guest before i decided to rejoin again in 2012. There was a period where nairaland was hacked and i lost my account before i rejoined again in few years after. Did my own nysc 98/99 so no be you go school pass. I have a B.Sc and HND. Went for my MSC in germany after I discharged from the army. Unlike people claiming boss like lhimeet who just finished secondary school and chidexter who is a fresher in UNN. We have old people in the university but i've seen chidexter pics. He's not more than 18 and these are the people your type beg for money here. you should cover your face in shame.

which kain person be this na grin grin

Loool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RexKexMilann: 10:43pm On May 05, 2018
bazkid24:

The few people that I respect on this thread are chewbacca bigmex JixNation Viking007 AceX Chiadikaobi kizyte. All others are yet to earn my respect. Alexistaiwo was formerly on this list but he has fûcked up big time
Son, does that in anyway infer that you don't respect me?

Oya, take this.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 10:43pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

You should reply yours instead

mailed you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 10eola(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
See this dude that was rude to me yesterday, see how he looks like someone malnourished, those are the kind of boys we share NL with
Na Albino grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2018
wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 05, 2018
Soccertrading18:
How You can use these to start a multi-millionaire business.

If you have been on a losing streak and wants this to end then you need to this to the end because every information stated here to change how to bet.

It is no surprise that football generates the biggest gambling revenue.

Billions are placed on football matches each year, but most people are losing money in the long term.

This sports betting guide (Octopus Prediction Master Guide.) answers the question – can you actually make money by betting on football?
The simple answer is yes, as there are plenty of people doing it on a regular basis.

However, the harsh reality is that it’s difficult and requires a dedicated approach.

Most people believe that they will easily transform the years of watching football in betting winnings, but that’s not the case.

In this Thread, I will try to pinpoint the main reasons most players are long-term losers and give you some tips how to succeed.
Top Football Betting Mistakes

It all starts with the attitude. Most people see football betting as some kind of an easy way to make money.

They just try to guess the winner in a certain game (or some other event like who’s going to score a goal) based on their gut feeling.

In reality, being successful requires much more.

The correct evaluation of football games, the deep knowledge of how the industry works, the constant digging for more information are a must, if you want to be a winner.

We recommend you use a good bookmaker, such as bet9ja, nairabet, betking, 1xbet, merrybet, betway and others.

Using a bookie with the biggest range of betting markets, competitions and fixtures is key to making money.

If the bookie doesn’t cover a match or offer what you want, you can’t make money.

Simple…..

Make an account with either of those that were just listed – you’ll need them in the long run.

Look at Odds as Probabilities, Not Just Some Random Numbers

This is probably the number one mistake most people do.

They take a look at a certain game and most of the time, have already decided where their money is going.

It’s some kind of a guessing game where they just pick the outcome they believe is most likely to happen.

I advise you to look at football odds in decimal format.

It’s much quicker to scan some betting markets and see the difference in numerical value, as opposed to looking at fractions and doing a few calculations in your head

The simple truth is, that’s not enough.

Even if your assumptions are correct most of the time, you will still end up losing, if you don’t base your wagers on probabilities.

That’s actually what the odds for a certain match represent. The price for each outcome can easily be converted into a probability that shows you how often does it need to come true, in order to be at least break even.

Here’s a simple example how to make the conversion.

Let’s take a price of 2.00 and try to transform it into a percentage.
Just divide 100 by the odds, in this case, 2, and voila.

The result is 50 which means you will have to win such a wager 50% of the time to be break even.

Of course, even more if you want to make a profit in the long run.

So, next time before you decide to bet on a team priced at 1.40, for example, a simple calculation shows it has to be close to 71% favorite to win the game. Is it really worth it?

Betting Emotionally

Most people bet on football leagues they know well and most of the times they have a favorite team in the competition.

This leads to lots of biased wagers that are not based on common sense, but on emotions. It’s only natural for us to actually have a skewed view of events that we care for, so we recommend you to skip such matches.

The occasional little punt on a longshot accumulator is great, but don’t let emotions cloud your judgement.

Too many poor gamblers waste thousands by betting stakes of N100 and N200 on these longshots. The inplay bets are often based on greed and stupidity and rarely come in.

Another case where emotions can harm your results is when you are on a bad streak and try to make up for it quickly.

How many times have you seen people get angry after losing a couple of bets in a row and then trying to bet big on the next game?

It’s one of the oldest mistakes and you should avoid it at all costs. Even if you get lucky once in a while, most of the time the hole will just get deeper.

How To Be Successful Betting On Football

Ok, after we discussed what you shouldn’t do, it’s time to move to the things you should do, if you want to win from football betting.

Good preparation is the key to success and there are some steps that you shouldn’t avoid.

Information, Information, Information!

Nowadays there is so much information on the Internet, that it’s criminal not to take advantage of it.

You can find plenty of websites with previous results, all kinds of stats both for teams, individual players and much more.

Do your homework and gather all the relevant data.

Start with the long-term stats of each team.

How have they been performing in the past couple of months?

How many goals on average do they score, how many do they concede?

What are the styles of the two teams, how have they performed in games against similar opposition?

All of these questions and much more should be answered.

Soccerway provides you with an incredible amount of data about a team, what time they score, home and away form and previous head to heads dating back for years

The next step is to research the form of both teams in the last couple of weeks.

Recognizing some short-term trends might give you an extra edge. We’re not just talking about results, stuff like average goals scored and conceded, players on form, the fatigue factor could also affect a certain game, so you should consider them in your analysis.

Another thing that could be very helpful is to check the historical results between the two particular teams.

This is important as it could change the whole context of a certain game.

We know the cliché that in fierce rivalries the form doesn’t matter and sometimes this is true.

In the English Premier League, for example, certain games like the North London derby between Arsenal and Tottenham are often hard to predict whatever the current condition of the two teams is.

Websites To Help You Find Team News, Form and Head To Head

o www.soccerway.com – soccerway covers hundreds of leagues across almost every country in the world. For the bigger leagues you can see the team sheet and line up before the game. There’s some great head to head history in there, along with league tables, injuries, top scorers and recent form.

o Twitter & Facebook – Even the smaller clubs now run a Twitter and Facebook account. They’ll often post their team news and lineup on there just before the game. This can be a great way of finding value in the lower leagues before the bookies react and adjust their odds.

The other websites and tools to have a deep research are explained in my PDF Guide “Octopus prediction Master Guide”

Check the Opinions of Experts

Blindly following some football experts and tipsters is not the best idea, as no one would just give you profitable betting picks for free on a regular basis.

That doesn’t mean you should completely ignore them, as seeing another opinion could sometimes be very useful. It could help you recognize an angle you might have missed or confirm your own thoughts on the match.

WhoScored rates each player out of ten. If a team is missing a tonne of key players, you’ll quickly be able to see and get an overview of a teams strength

Be careful at first, since there’s an information overflow online and everybody is an expert nowadays.

Carefully pick who to follow, so you don’t get disappointed.

Sometimes certain journalists could be a useful source, former players, betting experts in a certain football league are among the other possible
viable choices.

Always Check Team News

This one seems pretty obvious, but it’s not just about checking who’s injured and who’s suspended.

In fact, that should be just the starting point of your analysis. You should also take a look at the schedule of both teams, as there’s always the possibility of rotations if there are a lot of games in a short period of time.

This is especially true for the most popular European leagues and teams that play in the Champions League or Europa League.

Often a player will start, so you’ll think all is well. Hearing that he had a knock in training may deter you from betting on them to be the first goal scorer. This is just one example of how important research is before placing your bets.

Once you have a good idea about the starting lineups, you should try to predict how this will affect the performance of both teams.

How important are the missing players?

How did their potential replacement perform in the past?

Would this affect the whole style of the team or is it just a personnel change?

Do your best to create a complete picture of how the game would look in general.

Injury and suspension information can be crucial.

Betting on a foreign team as you hear they have a great, in form striker may seem a good idea – but could be costly if you weren’t aware he was injured

Check Other Factors

There are always other factors to consider, as even the slightest thing could affect a football match.

The condition of the pitch, the referee, even the weather sometimes could play a major role.

We’ve all seen how teams that are technically better are having issues on a wet pitch, for example.

The same applies to referees that allow more physical game.

The best example of this is the clash between Arsenal and Stoke City in the EPL.

The Gunners have no issues at home, but when they play at the Britannia Stadium, they get constantly bullied and almost never manage to win.

To get a complete idea of the possible outcome of a football match, you should consider every possible angle.

It seems like a lot of effort, but that’s the difference between a loser and a winner at the end.

Don’t Place Too Many Bet.

It could be appealing to place a bunch of bets on the same match day and win big, but in reality, you will hardly find more than two or three options that really contain value.

It’s close to impossible that the bookmakers let too many good opportunities slip, so you should concentrate only on your best bets.
Plenty of people are actually quite good at finding one or two good picks, but when they add a couple of losers as well, it doesn’t really matter.

Don’t be too greedy and stick to the best choices available. If you think there aren’t any, there’s no shame in skipping a day or two.
Conclusion

As you can see, football betting is complex and requires some effort in order to succeed. The information in this thread won’t make you an instant winner, but it provides the crucial basis required for you to become one. It will help you build a successful strategy that will bring you a nice side income (or even become your main one, who knows!).

You will need some time to get used to most of the things listed, but it will get much easier when you gain enough experience.

[center]Further Reading : OCTOPUS PREDICTION MASTER GUIDE[/center]

Now if you like what you have read and want to become a prediction master, then you will need this downloadable PDF guide “Octopus Prediction Guide”.

This guide covers everything a newbie or current investors needs to boost his winning streak form.

In this guide, you will learn
- The common Mistakes you are making that is making you to lose Money on bets and How to avoid it.

- What the likes of bet9ja, nairabet and others dont want you to know.

- The soccer trade market terms for Newbies.

- How To Predict and win a draw game with 85-95% accuracy.

- How To Spot and determine 1000+ odds with only two games with a 95% winning Accuracy. With this you can instantly Be a millionaire 100%
guaranteed.

- How To find and Stake a wining Odd with 90% Accuracy.

- The Various Site and Web Tools I use to do extensive research before I Stake on a winning Odd And how you can use these to your
advantage.

- How To Spot a fake agent that sells fixed match (in the real sense, there is nothing like fixed match)

- How You can make N64k in 7 days with an Investment of N500.

- How to turn N100 into N2.5m in 30days using the 30 days millionaire challenge formular.

- How to turn a N500 investment into N2.5m in 24 days using the 30 days millionaire challenge.

- How You can Run A Successfully Sport Betting Shops and making a minimum of N300k weekly.

Added Bonus

1. You will have access to my 7 days VIP Groups worth N10,000 for free. Here You will be given odds of 1.50+ min for the next 7 days for free.

2. You will also be given N500 as stake into your bet9ja or nairabet account.

How much does these cost?

[size=14pt][center]The Download PDF Guide Cost N3500 Only
The Download PDF Guide + The Bonus Cost N5999 only[/center][/size]

[center]Now I want you to know something. [/center][size=14pt][/size]

Think of this as an investment when you will make N64k in 7days when you have access to my whatapp VIP session plus the valuable information well packed that will equip you into a prediction master.

[size=24pt][center]
There’s the deal..[/center][/size]

There is a 7 day refund policy if in any way my PDF guide did not make any impact or you did not make any money in my 7 days vip whatapp session, email me or send me a whatapp message and I will refund every bit of your money.

I’m 100% confident that this will change you.

But note that this can only help you if you apply the tricks and Techniques in the PDF Guide.

[size=30pt][center]How To Make Payment[/center][/size]

To Make Payment, Send a Whatapp or text message to 09081674915 and payment details will be sent to you.
mtcheeeww..who your VIP help...shey na ur VIP make innobet win 41million or na him make others win thousands... abeg go Sidon one place....in other word gerrra of here jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 10:46pm On May 05, 2018
10eola:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i hail u!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2018
cyberhike:
this sportybet site ain't bad at all.

am currently using them
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmNuhell: 10:55pm On May 05, 2018
Jagaban880:
738W5MG....play This Game and tank Me by Monday morning.......just try the Game

Why did u put No 10min corner for Real Madrid vs Barca
Was it a mistake?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 10:56pm On May 05, 2018
Ibkayee
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2018
Godrocks:
hahahhaaha Everton 0-1 Southampton 90mins 1-1 fixed draw
celta Vigo 1-0 deportivo 90mins 1-1 haahhahhaahha
bookies know whatsup
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On May 05, 2018
Montez90:
Ibkayee
Yup?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 05, 2018
Malaga - Alaves 2 DNB @ 2.10
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2018
Booking Number:738XYXT
small million
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phillfree(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2018
justwiseass:

I’ll be happy ooo. Just quote me... you know the thread moves like lighting...

Carry me for back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by engrhegzy(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2018
pls good Samaritans in the house anything is highly appreciated bet9ja 707676
cc Lhimeet cc alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rhemite(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
Greetings all,

So I took hour to read over 70+ pages and it was worth it.

Come and see how I dey laugh inside bus .

I really miss this place .

To our Newest Millionaire , once again I congratulate u and wish u all the best.

To bet9ja I say weldone cos the Smooth transactions shows u guys are a reputable Bookie .

To Lhimeet , guy u try oh and I see u going places . Your sacrifice and effort will not be in vain .

To everyone who get something, please acknowledge , and to those who did not , please do not take offense , more millions will be won here and it could be me or U next.

Finally I troway salutes to all my Oga at the Top.
And accolades to my fellow Comrades.

Long Live Nairaland.

Thanks all.

Rhemite

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2018
let me stake and go on sleep.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2018
bazkid24:

The respect dey add 42million to person pocket

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 11:17pm On May 05, 2018
sandammy:

This option, the player you selected if he didn't start the match but later substituted without scoring, will his odd still valid?

If the player was substituted into the match during first half or before second half starts, the odd is valid. Conversely, if the player was substituted into the match after the start of second half, it will voided. It means the player must play full minutes of either first or second half.
I stand to be corrected.
Cc: bomasek
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2018
see odds.....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fikhayo(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2018
FunnyDude:

I personally do made averagely between 3,000-5,000 daily on 1xbet since a month ago

My secret are;
Look for a well researched market and exploit it to your gain

Don't be greedy

Don't be desperate to win
bro pls how do you do it? i just keep losing My money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 05, 2018
What's the diff between Alex and Lhimeet...
While Lhimeet disabused money amid to his friends Alex kept a huge part for himself.

What do they share in common?
Arrogance.
If you are not humble with little responsibility you won't be given a bigger one.

Life is not about sharing money on NL In a month or two we will forget all this...in 6months (at most) you will be back to square one and start seeking for funds if you don't plan this one well....Life is not a bed of roses mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71