Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4917760 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Exempted: 11:47pm On May 05, 2018
justwiseass:

Thank God I didn’t miss this

Could you be kind enough to explain more on this market bro I didn't get the market properly. thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:48pm On May 05, 2018
Dexter247:

wicked cheesy
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 05, 2018
chrisino5:
we nigerians should try and be selfless..what ihimeet displayed was a sign of wickedness..how will you send 4k each to 100 people whereas there are more that 200 nairalanders here..you were angry that newbies came in to collect share...but as a matured person(that's if you are) you would have looked at it critically stating that..okay active participant 2k non active 1k everyone would be happy,so what you just displayed is that everyone must be commenting and displaying emoticons to receive any thing that comes in..your pain was that another person from no where will just come and collect share,the money you didn't work for it,it was due to the generosity of innobets..besides innobet didn't say the money was for active participant.. the money was basically for members in this thread..comenting ,displaying emoticons here and there..doesn't also means you're active..I know the only people that will praise you for a job well done are those that received their own share..I'm an active participant but rarely comment..let's try and be fair and remove hatred and wickedness and always be selfless

Bro i understand your plight but mind u i didn't receive from the 4k share but i was included in the 1k share which i'm about to give out. See Lhimeet did a wonderful job, I was really impressed and happy the way he handled the process. That process isn't easy as u think. Pls move on bro your own jackpot is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 05, 2018
WeedSeller:

No.
shit happened to me today.
Tolisso
Bayern player was brought in 74 mins.
na void oh.

To avoid void.
that means the player picked must start the match.
You are Correct.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 11:50pm On May 05, 2018
mistercharles:
grin cheesy
Which nnewi grin
You never hear of tomato Jos?? wink
lmao

Dont mind me i love the way nnewi sound

U know where nnewi dey for east angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisino5(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2018
mistercharles:
CC Dominique
rubbish pranks!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Una go dey alright Las Las grin

I have sent u a pm Lhimeet kindly reply.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2018
Shollay20:

master I have been searching on 1xbet for this market but am yet to figure it out....tennis! set to finished 6:0 no with low odd 1.07.... any help?
its not available on all tennis match.. lol i don't really know much about tennis grin.. found one available on wta Madrid

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:57pm On May 05, 2018
2dice01:
lmao

Dont mind me i love the way nnewi sound

U know where nnewi dey for east angry
Anambra sad
If you dey go ihiala from upper iweka grin
That imo State road...by your left leads to nnewi
Guy na only road to bemuda I no sabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 05, 2018
cyberhike:

you dey mind the idiot.
e dey find money for cow tail pepper soup and beer tomorrow.

You this people eeh una no go kill person with laugh.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sandycee: 12:03am On May 06, 2018
I
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2018
austino677:
its not available on all tennis match.. lol i don't really know much about tennis grin

Thanks a lot...

baryan

realmadrid

mancity

who dey play corner kick pass arrange in position for me, i mean 123 according to ur opinion.... thanks....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 12:04am On May 06, 2018
mistercharles:

Anambra sad
If you dey go ihiala from upper iweka grin
That imo State road...by your left leads to nnewi
Guy na only road to bemuda I no sabi
chaio all the place u dey call sound like incantation cool

No vex if you area be that grin

Bemuda easy dye u wanna go for tour/excursion angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sandycee: 12:04am On May 06, 2018
mistercharles:
Drop your bank details lemme fund you so you'll stop this noise
bet9ja 5131022. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2018
austino677:
its not available on all tennis match.. lol i don't really know much about tennis grin.. found one available on wta Madrid

thanks Twale baba ...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2018
Bigmex where at thou need more lectures from you Bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2018
Shollay20:

Thanks a lot...

baryan

realmadrid

mancity

who dey play corner kick pass arrange in position for me, i mean 123 according to ur opinion.... thanks....
depends who they're playing against but if bayern meet Madrid, city they'll win both.... till next season
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2018
Lhimeet please can you inbox me now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2018
chrisino5:
we nigerians should try and be selfless..what ihimeet displayed was a sign of wickedness..how will you send 4k each to 100 people whereas there are more that 200 nairalanders here..you were angry that newbies came in to collect share...but as a matured person(that's if you are) you would have looked at it critically stating that..okay active participant 2k non active 1k everyone would be happy,so what you just displayed is that everyone must be commenting and displaying emoticons to receive any thing that comes in..your pain was that another person from no where will just come and collect share,the money you didn't work for it,it was due to the generosity of innobets..besides innobet didn't say the money was for active participant.. the money was basically for members in this thread..comenting ,displaying emoticons here and there..doesn't also means you're active..I know the only people that will praise you for a job well done are those that received their own share..I'm an active participant but rarely comment..let's try and be fair and remove hatred and wickedness and always be selfless

All this epistle because of how much? If your president come out now and say youths are lazy, you will join to attack him. If the largesse reach your hand, fine. If you were left out, fine too. Don't come and be writing thesis here.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 12:12am On May 06, 2018
austino677:
depends who they're playing against but if bayern meet Madrid, city they'll win both.... till next season

baryan dey vex diz season with corners kicks today alone.....7 kicks

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 12:15am On May 06, 2018
mistercharles:
cc Dominique
Lol, wicked someborrriii
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 06, 2018
Happy birthday to me

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy birthday to me

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:21am On May 06, 2018
Happy birthday, live long and prosper
Emzyme:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonnieblaise(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2018
Shollay20:

Thanks a lot...

baryan

realmadrid

mancity

Crystal palace...my sure pick for winning corners

happy birthday enzyme

Nigga below is wikked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:22am On May 06, 2018
Sandycee:
bet9ja 5131022. Thanks
Bank details

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:23am On May 06, 2018
grin grin
2dice01:
chaio all the place u dey call sound like incantation cool

No vex if you area be that grin

Bemuda easy dye u wanna go for tour/excursion angry
I love my life cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2018
Emzyme:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me
Happy Birthday Man! cheesy #LLNP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Peacecalculus: 12:24am On May 06, 2018
Emzyme:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me
happy birthday to u....many more yrs ahead
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2018
Emzyme:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:25am On May 06, 2018
chrisino5:

rubbish
pranks!
Wait for your ban grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 12:25am On May 06, 2018
Emzyme:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

HBD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by StackHouse1(m): 12:26am On May 06, 2018
TissuePaper:
i think his absence is due to the fact that bet9ja closed the million giving gold mine.. He was really pissed about that..
lol I swear.. That thing go really pain am... Imagine using 450k on that market

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.