Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4872069 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
Rathor:
nah even billionaire goes back to square 1,

just remember this day when you beg for 100 naira.
you think you're doing me? my brother go hustle for odds and stop begging... ask innobets and loopy... "heaven helps those who helps themselves"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
geolekan:

See staking power
issa 100k stake bro... if i win i go know say i win money..

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 5:46pm On May 13, 2018
austino677:

Na sa.i like your way
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
AccessME:
u mean my username and pass word?

Yep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

go to setting then disabled the bonus shit lol and make your withdrawal cheesy

Bro why you dey do me like this na? E no good o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
B92ECATSAPQCE-5207562 somebody should pls help me check this coupon if there is cash out available.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
austino677:
haha.. If you know you know... Stake with confidence wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
Good afternoon guys...pls is there any quickteller paypoint agent here?if yes pls mention me,its urgent.tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
austino677:
Just remember this day you'll always beg for 100 naira.... i once and only asked goldenval during the days of correct 1st half =others.. he jumped me and fund others.. since then i braced myself and works towards winning....

Bro, Remember I am only human and God has a way to bless others. I know how many ppl that chats, email and contacting me daily. If I jumped you and fund others didn't mean I hate you but it is the God's will that makes things happen.

Remember God's time is the best!, in life you can't help everyone.

I once went to buy Banana and I was sitting inside my car waving the woman to bring 2 sets of banana but she refused, then I called the 3rd woman who looked so sad and worried and immediately she brought 2 sets of bananas and we agreed on 1k on them..I had about 15k on me that very day, so God spoke to me to give her everything I mean all the money on me...(Who I my to question the voice) so I handed her the 15k, she started crying telling me that she missed nice banana at the market because she couldnt afford to add 1k extra and she is a widow with no help and she had only 9k on her but God used me to give her that 15k.

so why am saying this is for you not to think because I jumped you that you should hold grudges because once you understand the things of the spirit then you will be glad never to repeat your past mistakes or blame others.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
Abeg how I one take use 1x bet Game bonus

Cc goldenval jonapuck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2018
hazard1759:
Good afternoon guys...pls is there any quickteller paypoint agent here?if yes pls mention me,its urgent.tnx

Hello
How can I help you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by geolekan(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

Bro, Remember I am only human and God has a way to bless others. I know how many ppl that chats, email and contacting me daily. If I jumped you and fund others didn't mean I hate you but it is the God's will that makes things happen.

I once went to buy Banana and I was sitting inside my car waving the woman to bring 2 sets of banana but she refused, then I called the 3rd woman who looked so sad and worried and immediately she brought 2 sets of bananas and we agreed on 1k on them..I had about 15k on me that very day, so God spoke to me to give her everything I mean all the money on me...(Who I my to question the voice) so I handed her the 15k, she started crying telling me that she missed nice banana at the market because she couldnt afford to add 1k extra and she is a widow with no help and she had only 9k on her but God used me to give her that 15k.

so why am saying this is for you not to think because I jumped you that you should hold grudges because once you understand the things of the spirit then you will be glad never to repeat your past mistakes or blame others.

Elderly man

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

so why am saying this is for you not to think because I jumped you that you should hold grudges because once you understand the things of the spirit then you will be glad never to repeat your past mistakes.
no bad feelings man.. its a past i decided to share with him.. he shouldn't expect him to screenshot his staked betslip before he'll stake. he already shared a won ticket... he should have used that as expo and make his own money... than insulting or waiting for free funds

Nobody is perfect or having 100/100 won betslip

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisino5(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

guy no forget me biko.. Chaii
5258485 bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
AccessME:
B92ECATSAPQCE-5207562 somebody should pls help me check this coupon if there is cash out available.
No cashout available
Reason should be Ac Milan eye glass
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2018
Viking007:
With a little background analysis & research, your Q3 system looks really bankable.
Well done sir.

So like I was saying earlier, this johnpablo541's system is the new goldmine (God bless him). It's actually easy if you are already good with soccer analysis. All you need is your good old flashscore mobile app or sofascore app + luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
LMAO, that particular market pays o, especially in English games, but I didn't say anything about it being my major market

Ogbeni just shut up already....the jokes and play to confuse is making u look stupid

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by geolekan(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2018
Viking007:

So like I was saying earlier, this johnpablo541's system is the new goldmine (God bless him). It's actually easy if you are already good with soccer analysis. All you need is your good old flashscore mobile app or sofascore app + luck.

U don get am like that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2018
Everyday I come here I shake head.
In retrospect as the season ends how much have you lost in total
Cos This thing na devil handwork
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Hello
How can I help you
Kindly drop ur digits so I'll contact u pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
AccessME:

No cashout, probably because of Atalanta vs Ac Milan currently playing 0-0 HT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
AxceX:
No cashout available Reason should be Ac Milan eye glass
oh God.. pls AC milan do magic o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
chrisino5:

guy no forget me biko.. Chaii 5258485 bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
Viking007:

Explain better, bro. We're all ears
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:

This is really nice,one always gets his/her reward for any generosity shown to others.I know they play with widows mehn,I just feel for them immediately cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iXavier: 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
Viking007:

If you're using the app, you'll find the statistics
That's even better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
Dacronym:
B92ECAZCTSSZQ-5666270
How is this looking

Basel Lost, Tottenham played over 4.5, in fact Tottenham played others CS (9goals), Ingolstadt lost

It's a burnt red stew offering to Alabi grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
AccessME:
oh God.. pls AC milan do magic o.

Yeah, na true o. Just remembered I can check without ur details
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmNuhell: 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
Viking007:

Kindly explain a little...

Any ticket code of the above
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by centlevi: 6:04pm On May 13, 2018
Chidexter:
Abeg how I one take use 1x bet Game bonus

Cc goldenval jonapuck

Accumulate at least 3 game with a minimum of 1.4 odd each and bet with bonus account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 6:05pm On May 13, 2018
Rathor:
nah even billionaire goes back to square 1,

just remember this day when you beg for 100 naira.
I don't support what the guy is doing but this is a very stupid comment I must say.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
iXavier:

If you're using the app, you'll find the statistics
That's even better
Yes, nothing beats having an overall statistical knowledge of what you are staking on. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.